youtube.com/watch?v=kDWbhtooEYk
youtube.com/watch?v=UiyLtMPuWRA
youtube.com/watch?v=58z0x6hSgmk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOOOOOOO!

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Hilary might have a decent chance still. We're being fed A LOT of crap from biased networks, and it's too early to tell yet.

I'm calling it still though. Hillary will win.

mfw they tell me OP s a fag for orange men

Go Donald Go!!!

Mfw

It's a shit show.

As an americunt i know this bullshit is rigged. Trump is gonna fly high at first then the bitch will pull through in the end.

It's all a goddamn show. You fucking people are retarded.

GODDAMN I HATE MY COUNTRY

I didn't vote for him, but holy shit it will be hilarious in a depressing as fuck way if he wins.

It's so sad, but that's fucking exactly how I feel. Word for legit word.

OC LMFAOOOOOO

>implying it wouldn't be the end of the world if shillary won
Relax man you're gonna be fine

And you've ruined my night

mfw trump is in white house

Electoral votes say 139 - 97 but you're right. California gives 55 electoral votes which is bullshit because it's only Los Angeles and San Francisco that decided the election. The rest of the state is mostly a red state.

TRUMP ALL THE WAY!!
#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
#DrainTheSwamp

Meant to say "Los Angeles and San Francisco decide who the electoral votes go to".

Babbys first election

This. Not sure why this thread was even made. Hilary wins. Thats life. Women are all whores. Mexicans are stealing our jobs. You're not as cute as you think you are and we are all gonna die.

He's winning Ohio. 53.1%

nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

NYT gives Trump a 75+ percent chance of winning the election!

SAUCEPLZ :3

k thx

TURD SANDWICH/PENCE 2016

He won motherfuckers. As of now 79% chance of winning according to cuck new york times.

>You're not as cute as you think you are

aw, mean

If Trump wins, that may be the best part, a Garrison/Caitlyn presidency on South Park.

AMERICA JUST PLAYED ITS TRUMP CARD!

Gonna hop in my whip and ride of into the sunset

WRONGT

I predict that last minute hilary wins Florida then cali, the media will the white Knight each other and trump will call a miss count then media will bash trump to squeeze every last ounce of ratings for this entire circus ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDWbhtooEYk

Trump is leading by 16% in Georgia but they they are still refusing to call it for him.

Oh say can you see

kek nobody likes taking orders from old ladies.

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSEN

Get ready for mandatory bible study classes

lets ready for fun...

Trump is leading so far ahead that he doesn't even consider Hillary as a threat! We've already won folks, the rest of this election is just a formality!

Can't wait to see the news in the next couple of days. I have a feeling they're going to find a lot of cucks hanging by the rafters!

Yeah baby baby

IT'S A GLORIOUS DAY

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN AAAHHAHAHAHAHA

The Trumpster, can't wait to see Trump and Putin wrestle 'long dick style'

Our propaganda corps will be having a feeding frenzy about Trump whether he wins or loses. If he wins, they'll be sandbagging him for the next four years. If he loses he'll be suing people for years about it, which our propagandists will never shut up about, especially if they start losing lawsuits.

Bitch ass colorado. To damn stoned

DON'T LET IT GET AWAY

WTF Virginia

youtube.com/watch?v=UiyLtMPuWRA

If Trumpo wins I post a bunch of slutpics I recieved over the past few months, greetings from Holland! Lets see this world burn! GO TRUMP!

youtube.com/watch?v=58z0x6hSgmk

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

High energy trips

Noone wants slutpics, noted :D

Trump just won FLA. Fuck the Clintons.

He isn't going to win, Hilary's got 55 California votes and the rest of the west coast. more than enough to beat Trump.

That isn't enough. Nigger.

Trump has 200 electoral votes already he'll get it.

Check your math again.

He's winning in Wisconsin, Michigan, and New Hampshire. If he wins them, it's over. Nothing Hillary does will make up for the loss.

Satan Checkum

The fear is starting to set in. Hold me Sup Forums, and tell me it's going to be okay.

argentinean here, would vote for trump
fuck mexicans

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!

count beans make predictions,,factor in democrat registering every tom dick and manuel,every muslim they can find,criminal illegal,legal,factor in the unmasking of the alliance of the press,the democrats colleges & universities,the george will ' conservative cucks,the washington new york virginia axis, david brookses,all is always always fine
with them always was till trump came along and went out into the burgs & hamlets,,big blue cities to visit the worst hoods in the realm,trump pissed off all these cucks all of them who draw paychecks from the axis.add to the trend items,recent losses to democrats in the midterms,almost a thousand,how this ditz can get 100.000,000 cucks to vote for her is incredulous for me

Fear not, he will win and slay the shebeast Hitlary

youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ

president trump rewarded us the male voters with the nudes of Ivana, I just received the first batch, jelly shills?

what a pleasant surprise

538 now predicting Trump

Ayyyyy