How much are you in debt Sup Forums Fags don't lie give us your story

How much are you in debt Sup Forums Fags don't lie give us your story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not in deep debt, but may be soon. job's paying shit all and rent's gone up. meanwhile im looking at getting even more student debt (probably around 18k) next year. life's gone downhill the past few months :(

Only about 8% of my total value, I find this shit easy to manage.

0 debt. Feels good man.

60000 in medical debt. The debt collectors are close, i can smell them.

10,000 fuck college

payoff next year
1st time playing with a credit card turned out bad

15K student loans
zero credit card debt
zero car debt
still renting a house though. want to buy one soon. renting is dumb

10 G, I'll pay it off early next year though.

$7000. For to bring unemployed flee a few months. But I'm paying that back at $2000 a month now that I'm working again.

None, because I am not a retard that thinks people give out free money in the form of little plastic cards.

>went to university for a BS in professional physics
>worked all 3.5 years (graduated early), paid for all my schooling
>secured a 9 mo contract with a national lab
>after 9 mo are up, head to graduate school to work on PhD in high energy physics
>be now, PhD candidate, no debt, big truck (M923A2), nice apartment
Feels good.

I'm not in debt. If I can't afford something I don't buy it.

debt free here. college educated and own my house

It's call unsecured debt, faggot.

> PhD

wtf are you on /b for? You put the hey in ghey, buddy.

40k. I live like a rockstar on plastik bros

$5
My friend had to chuckus fivebuckus

I've lived my entire 25 year life without a credit card and without purchasing anything I can't afford with cash in pocket and by living below my means.

You people are retards. I came here to laugh at you.

around 10k. That sounds small I guess, but it's almost all credit cards I'm paying 15 to 25 % on. Life sucks. The whole reason I'm in debt is cause I kept trying for better and failing.

Discover Card---Balance: $326---$3,500 Limit
US BANK Card---Balance: $214---$8,000 Limit
Synchrony Bank---Balance: $222---$10,000 Limit
Citi Bank---Balance: $68---$3,000 Limit

Your total credit card balance
$830
÷
Your total credit card limit
$24,500
=
Your credit card utilization
3%

27 years old $60,000 a year

Those are some pretty shit limits TBH

$100k left on mortgage
no CC debt - pay off every month

Probably a lot, I don't know. A few grand in hospital bills, two grand in student loans, sprint, the energy company, gas. Probably more. I dunno.

Enjoy being denied for a morgtage

10 thousand and it's all in credit cards

tell me how to do debt consolidation

i've read you can apply for a loan or another credit card with 0% apr for 12 months but my score is only average, 650 or so

i'd like to do that so i can just do a balance transfer on all my cards so i stop getting reamed up the ass by interest

I own a comfortable two bedroom home in seattle, and I own my car. I don't need a mortgage.

$85,000 +/- on my house
$8,000 on my truck

I have 3 mortgages.. total of 480,000
Zero credit card debt

They are cards I signed up for during my early 20's just for the purposes of building credit.

I should request limit increases but I'm waiting till I get a senior title and the bump over 100

Also my score would be higher if I didn't go car shopping and allow 4 dealerships to do hard pulls on my credit without my knowledge

Ahahahaha, learn to stop fucking buying shit you can't afford dipshit.

There's no good way out of it except hard work.
Go ahead and try a balance-transfer to one of those offers... guess what, they charge you a percentage of the balance you are transferring. Could be between 3-10%. Basically you'll make a several hundred dollar "purchase" just to get 0% interest for some time.

0%

Around $25,000 from leftover student loans, credit card debt, and a personal loan for my kayak.

Debt - 0
Savings - $2000

This. My nigga don't stray from this...ever

Also I make 50,000 a year at work and 4500 a month from rents..
Canadian $ btw

CapitalOne

£12.45

HOW WILL I SURVIVE

>Never had a credit card
>Always paid in cash or via debit card
>Don't have any contracts with any companies
>Never been in debt
>Got denied a mortgage because I "don't have any credit"

debt - 0
savings - 20,000~
credit score - fucking horrible.

I've managed to avoid using credit, mainly because my credit score was fucked when I turned 20 by medical bills.

Hmmm like 70k due to student loans.

Too bad Hillary won't win, Trump ain't gonna do shit about it.

I never need a mortgage

I have shit ton gold and silver in safe

~15k in student loans

How much is a shit ton?

Well that was your own damn fault.

$250

0. Luckily I got scholarships and a summer job during school, but now I'm back living with my parents so I don't have any bills.

Ex heroin addict here. Been clean for over a year now but racked up debt from addiction. Have 3 maxed credit cards and student loans. Dropped out of college my last semester because of my addiction and paid none of loans. Now being sued bun companies. Total debt of probably about $60,000. Don't do heroin.

7k - personal debt, 2k - student loans, 70+k in medical. Don't ever sustain a life threatening injury. If you don't die, they charge your ass for saving your life. Fair, but, fuck me man. Shit ain't planned.

What national lab user? LLNL and ORNL here. (At ORNL now, LLNL last summer in two months)

Debt = $0

>Joined coast guard when I was 20
>saved up 50k and got out after 4 years.
>Going to college, about to get masters next semester
>used GI bill and living off savings
>tfw having a masters degree and zero debt without family help

$10k medical bills
and fuck tornados

also checkem

trips don't lie

~20k + 2k in credit card debt

a "shit ton" of gold on todays US market is $42,112,000

hey ex heroin addict here too. i almost maxed out 1 credit card and i used the venmo trick to get money out. is that what you did? How long did you use for?

4,000 student loan
12,000 car
500 credit card
1000/month rent.

payments on each besides rent are manageable and still wind up having bit of spending money left over

10k-30k if shit it's the fan it still good unlike paper money

make sure to thank your parents for me

What's even the point of owning a $12k car when you haven't paid your student loans yet? I've been driving a 1999 Honda Accord for 3 years that I bought for $3k, and it's fantastic.

So you're gonna eat the gold in your safe when shit hits the fan? Or are you expecting someone to trade you things for your shiny fiat rocks?

Idk know what vemmo trick is but I used my cards to do cash at ATM for high interest never paid it. I was using heroin and crack for about 3 years and 30s before that for about 2 years. Got my life together in that sense but I still don't have a job, shit credit, and clearly a lot of debt.

So I am working my way out of this shit listen up up you young fags don't fuck up like me.
>be me good income married
>having kids like crazy
>4in75monthes.jpg
>bills pile up like crazy
>think need new house
>3inoneroom.com
>build 6 bedroom 4 bath
> now in bigger house 4000 sq ft
>bills like a freight train
>60000 dollar SUV
>35000 dollar pickup
>Wtf am I doing
>truck will be gone in 6 months
>it was on lease
>will buy good used car for what I can buy
>cash for a nice car at 12000
My whole point young fags keeping up with the jones is a real cuck move
I realized this now and don't give a fuckwhat everyone thinks.
I have been fortunate with a 175000 income to crush this debt
Don't be a total faggot like me and get in this spot

Idk know what vemmo trick is but I used my cards to do cash at ATM for high interest never paid it. I was using heroin and crack for about 3 years and 30s before that for about 2 years. Got my life together in that sense but I still don't have a job, shit credit, and clearly a lot of debt.

I'm debt for:
>College
>Medical bills

Enjoy Trump, he's gonna make America great again. ;^)

how long did you use for? I am clean for almost 2 years now and I racked up about 15 grand in debt for being addicted for 2 years.

venmo trick?

$374

Pay off my balance every month.

mfw

Dude you will died first thing

i have my own Farm I know to live off the land

Dope and crack about 3 years. 30s for a couple years before that.

ITT: credit cards, the most retarded form of payment ever. And idiot anons biting off more than they can chew.
I'll stick with cash and debit.

Hey "parents convinced me never to get into debt" buddy who was denied a mortgage!

somewhere to the tune of like 15k, it's all for a car. the payments are honestly not too bad, i just gotta keep working

I'm wondering the same thing. NEver heard of this.

Nice, you're one of the lucky ones. I'm trying to figure out if I should take the CS PhD path or mathematical finance right now, or go into plasma physics and make half of what I would. I've kinda learned kids are a horrible idea if you don't 100% want them.

Finishing up a medical debt that turned to a wage garnishment in 2 weeks. One more medical bill after that for 300 and I'm debt free

140$ oh the struggle of crippling debt

i maxed out two credit cards; $2000 and $300, 4 years ago and didnt pay it. also signed up for a few phone plans with different companies to get the phones for free and then sold them and didnt pay the bills.

didnt pay for anything still to this day.

somehow i managed to get a lease-to-own on a $13k car last month. after interest it works out to $21k.

I owe my m8 $7.85 for a sonic chicken sandwich with no mayo and pickles and a medium grape slushie.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

Only 10k in credit card debt. Down from my 50k
However personal loans and car loans around 30k.

About 60k.
50k in student loans,
10k in car

No credit card

Score closing in on 800

sorry i asked duplicate questions. damn bro. yea heroin is no good. do you still crave it at times? i sure do but the debt is insane. i used to get like 3-4 buns at a time for 300 bucks. and that would just last me and a partner in crime for 2 days. and i would have to keep going and going and drive 4 hrs there and back. oh god.

Car ~$8000 remaining
House ~$300,000 remaining
Student loans ~$7000 remaining
Credit cards

>Or are you expecting someone to trade you things for your shiny fiat rocks?

literally how money got started

$215,500*

Make your decision and be good with it my fag. DO NOT cheat yourself you can always have kids. My first was at 31 and my best friend had his first at 37. Oh did I say he has a law degree and PhD in chemistry and does patent law for 500,000 per year? You have plenty of time to have kids my fag

>Student Loans: $157,213
>Credit Cards: $38,633
>Personal Loans: $11,153
>Home Loan: $174,263
>Auto Loans: $42,216

Vote TRUMP! My only hope is to live in a "vault" for the next 30 years fallout style.

How Do you pay them user?

How do you pay them billsanon?

holy shit nigga what are you doing?? Sell the car for a cheaper one and pay off your credit cards right nao.

19 years old and $5k+ in debt thanks to 1 year in college

Yeah, what the fuck. Did you get a music degree and decide to buy a grand piano and a Corvette?

Also nice trip dubs

That's actually pretty acceptable though. $20-30k isn't bad at all if it's a good degree (i.e. not philosophy, art, or phycology.)

>Also nice trip dubs
nice dub trips

$15,000, student loans

28 yo and around -2k, i'm doing fine

About $5k.

>$2k credit.
>$3k loan.

Ain't that bad, I'll be able to pay it off in like, two years.

BS, MS, and PhD (MD) ~ 175k all said and done in loans.

50k because my parents kept pushing me to do courses I knew I didn't have the motivation to finish

Interest free so I'm not concerned, still annoying though

FNAL
Heavily involved in an experiment there.

~14k left on car loan
~5k credit card debt

cc be paid off in about 2 years, car in 6

at which point I'm basically rich.

Dude... thats on you not your parents. If you didn't have the motivation you should have told them no