So Sup Forums I recently enlisted into the USAF, that said, I used to work in a company fixing phones...

So Sup Forums I recently enlisted into the USAF, that said, I used to work in a company fixing phones, and working on the side buying and selling phones. Well since I am now AD if I were to fix phones for my wingmen in my spare time and being compensated, would this be considered a part time job or not? This wouldn't be like large scale by any means, like $50 per job and maybe 10-15 minutes a day if I get anything in a day it won't interfere with my duty. Some internet warrior is giving me shit about it saying I need my commander's approval which I don't mind asking I just have to find time that isn't going to conflict with his sleep and home life and my technical training time.

TL:DR
Internet warrior says I need commander's approval to fix phones for money at technical school in my after duty hours. Is this true?

some people wear their hat when walking 3 feet from gas station to car. some people get a hair cut every other day. some people keep their blues always ready even though they never have to wear them. But no, you dont need to tell your commander this, unless you are one of those people. If you do he/she will probably laugh. If you become a LLC or something and purchase a business license, THEN you have to tell them. user's cellphone fuckery INC

What can I use to protect myself if this individual decides to escalate it, since it isn't a brick and mortar operation it isn't a business but what prevents it from being considered a part time job or being something that could get me in trouble.

I have a reason for being set on doing it rather than just giving up, but that's a whole other story which I will share if interested it involves a wife

you just said it, its petty cash exchanging hands not a business. Just dont tell this person or tell them to fuck off. Sounds like a fellow student of yours is taking his life way too seriously but soon you will find out that for most people, air force is just a job.

Sounds good to me. I don't know who this person is, I have to advertise through yik yak is the only thing this base uses for intercommunication for whatever reason and the fucker is anonymous and just finds everything I post a day later and tries to Internet lawyer me about how it's illegal.

why even advertise that you are in the air force then? if this guy doesnt know you then how does he know you are "breaking the rules" or that you dont have some stupid paperwork from your squadron? Once you get out of tech school i doubt you will have to deal with this dumb shit anymore. This guy sounds like a trainee

I don't advertise it, I just have a picture on my profile, because I don't hide behind shitty screen names and memes like this dude. We are all in the same dorm so he sees me and knows who I am, I ended up asking an MTL here and he gave me the go ahead on it which is why I'm not pulling my posts I was just wanting some reassurance that nothing is going to happen because the MTL could have been wrong I'm giving me permission.

Ignore that faggot, user. Do your thing and make as many connections as you can. Former 3D152-fag, speaking

you have nothing to fear from him in that case, he is just as worthless of a rank as you are (no disrespect to you, its just how everyone starts out)

This user knows whats up

AF NCO here. Go talk to legal. If they say its ok, then cool. If not then I wouldn't do it your primary job is to learn.

Also, doggy style pic with ass out?

So long as you don't actually "get" a job, you should be fine. It's after hours, it isn't interferring with your work or your shop, and it's extra cash. If anything, try using it as volunteer work for your EPR.

AD as well. 1C1X1.

AF NCO here, go talk to legal. If they say its ok, the do it. Also may be able to do if for "donations" also talk to legal about that

Doggy style pics with ass out plox?

Learning 2T2 is too easy, I would have a hard time finding enough work to even begin to interfere with my training. I got slapped in this job because I lost my TSC when my wife stopped paying my bills the day I left and I went into debt. So long F-22 maintenance.

If you are going to keesler like this 3D guy (and myself) make as many medical appointments as you can at the hospital. (Not the triangle clinic) The dfac there is like a really good restaurant. Take advantage of it.

Dont be ridiculous..... he doesn't need to go to legal. you are the nco version of the airman getting on his ass about it. Tell the airman to fuck off and get some cash fixing people's phones.

Of course, I'm slick sleeved out here I haven't earned my respect yet. Here you go. I got these sent to me the day I got my phone back leaving BMT as my first flight was taking off

Nope I'm at Ft never leave as its warmly referred to, one DFAC and its army quality.

Who is chick?

A highschool friend, I used to chat her up back in the day, and I got out and was telling her about basic to prepare her for her coming training. Conversation turned to the old days, she asked me for a picture because she hadn't seen me in 3 years and I sent her a face shot, and she sent me these

Offical AF answer.
Nice, same NCO as earlier. Talk to legal. If you want to be legit, you may need to fill out a form. AF 3902 which gets signed by CC. Not sure if it will get approve or not due to pipe line status, and that interfering with studying. IF your grades are good, then make your self shine.

"Passed all EOC with high marks" "Good rapor with MTL's" seriously bs the form.

My answer:
I would re-verify with the MTL, and let them know amn snuff is giving you crap about it. Amn Snitch is going to give you crap, so you might need the MTL to step in

DO NOT LET THIS GET IT THE WAY OF YOUR STUDIES!!! or they will give you a direct order to stop doing it, then your done.

Damn, she is pretty kool friend to send you nudes.

>

She is also going into the military? Damn, she seems like she is hot enough to get a guy to take care of her.