Go out and vote fags

go out and vote fags

I'm a convicted felon, fag.

wont matter since that state is flooded with stuffed votes. saw a group of illegals voting, alerted cop and was told to mind my own business

Dont they require valid US IDs?

But aren't the polls closed by now?

Doesn't the US require valid US ids?

I have a stack of SS's and ID's at least 2 inches thick, it would surprise you how many fakes there is.

no, not until like 10. And they are legally required to let you vote if they reach closing time and you're still in line. go vote fag

pls califags we need california

Would it? Would it really?

Not in Cali

depends on where you vote, sometimes its just picture id like a student id or library card. in some states (cali included) you need some form of id and it can even be out of state id.

Multiple ID strategy works in CO, too. Clinton just massacred here.

turn california red, be on the right side of history

Oh, they close at 7pm here in TN. Wonder when the CA results will be in.

This is 20% the reason I voted for trump. This needs to be fixed.

has been tried multiple times and ruled by supreme court its unconstitutional to require someone to prove citizenship to vote
its like saying you have to be 21 to drink but the bar tender isn't allowed to actually ask for id to see if you are but he cant refuse you based on looks meaning a 5 year old could order a martini and he has to serve him

I was too lazy to register to vote so cant vote

What's the reason it's "unconstitutional"?

I'm pretty sure you're retarded, I honestly thought this might be bait and then I realized nah...

i dont remember what the reasoning behind it was. it was years ago the last time it made it to the supreme court and not just to stat courts.