Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

T

L

shes winning bro

If Trump gets FL she's done

Isn't she winning now?

Trump is leading in all predictive models now that he's gotten Florida, Ohio, and Michigan. Haha

F

Trump HAS Florida.

F

It's projected by a thread, yes. But projections are not exactly reality. Time will tell.

Calculate it yourself, she's lost

inb4filename

I'm agreeing with you. But Florida isn't officially in yet. If Florida comes in officially Trump, then I have no doubt that he will take the election.

No dude, he literally won it by 120k votes.
They're 99.5% counted

Got FL and OH and TX.

F

(if he loses we all know it was rigged, fuck the establishment)

Alright, I'll take your word for it. I might not have the latest That is good news IMO. I hope he takes the state. The only real battleground left would be PA. Being a PA resident, I have no idea how the state will swing.

Clinton is leading PA :/

Clinton will win.

Shit I didn't vote. My b

nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president
Just sayin'
MAGA

FUCK OFF!

MAKE ARMENIA GRATE AGAIN!

They already called it for Trump in Canada.

Once you lock up the football powerhouse states you are the president in my book

Here's an update. C'mon Trump you glorious orange bastard.

Trump took most of her shit and pissed on California.

CALIFORNIA DIDN'T FUCKING MATTER, as I type this 238/209 Trump

F

I'm from the UK so hence the time on this, we took our country back from the EU. Now it's your turn lads to fuck the establishment, history is being made.

Paying my respects fffffffffffffff
>Riperino Clinton shills

abcdefghijkmnopqrstuvwxyz

Hillary took the L

Good on ya UKbro stay strong and independent.

PAfag again. If Trump gets the rest of the expected states, being NV, AZ, AK, MN, MI, and WI, then he will get it all. PA and GA won't matter.

RIP hillary.

I guess we tried

MI and WI and AZ he's winning the rest he's losing whereas AK hasn't had any results come in yet.

AK, MN and MI aren't in yet. Who knows! Plus, GA is projected for Trump now.

>FurriesXtreme

Actually, I'm not a furry, but I find girls into furry very hot. They're so promiscuous.

I don't know what you are looking at, here it shows he's leading.

Basically, if trump wins Michigan(MI) he automatically wins. Otherwise, it will be a very close race.

This shit is unreal.

Grow up

I've been looking at BBC news, showing 244 Trump to 209 Clinton

These so called "liberals" are being btfo'd by real liberals who see through their SJW/Feminazi bullshit! I'm so happy, if the US shoots those fuckers down the world will follow suit and that means the same with us in the UK.

I'm fucking ecstatic right now. My people (Sikhs) fought alongside the British for real freedom and fuck yeah it feels good!

Born and bred in England! Rule Britannia! God save the queen!

Pay respects

I like to consider myself pretty liberal and am glad to see the Clinton supporters in fear of their victory. I know one British politician (I forget his name) was hoping for a "Brexit moment' in the US and it looks like we are pretty close.

F

Must have been Nigel Farage, he's a top lad and spanked the EU on so many occasions. Listen, I'm planning to move to the US for a job in 2020/2022, it feels good knowing that I'll be entering a country that is truly free.

I can promise you lot, I'll work and earn my keep. Good luck for the rest of the election ameribro.

Thanks Britbro. I hope when you enter the US it will be able to offer you the full opportunities that you deserve.

It's rigged in trumps favor by Russia...no way he wins New fucking Hampshire

Cheers ameribro and checked, I do work for the vets here and I'll make sure I'll do the same for yours lad. I'll drink to you and your country tonight!

Nordo shut up

I'm deep in the drink at this point. May the Anglosphere prosper!

Welcome aboard Britbro. If you're ever in MD I'll have you out to the range.

F

Sup, britbro! Greetings from alaska

Fuck yeah! USA! USA! USA! ;) I'm going to get fucking hammered tonight, go around London wearing a Trump 2016 shirt.

I've never shot a gun, so this will be a fucking experience. If your down in London before I move, I'll take you some underground bars!

Sup ameribro, always wanted to visit Alaska. whats it like down there?

MD has cucked as fuck gun laws, but even here I've got an AR-15, M1 Carbine, Kar98k, Mossy 500, and 10/22. Next acquisition will likely be a classy Lee-Enfield actually.

It's beautiful but fucking cold and no one lives there and there's nothing to do.

Fuck yeah britbro, we're in this together

Now I'm jealous.. The best I can get hold of is a washed military gun that may or may not backfire and blow my hand off :/

I think the beauty lies in the view of such a natural part of the world, which balances hard work to live in those conditions mixed with moments of awe at what nature can do.

All we have here is shit filled seas and butchered forests for our scenic stuff :(

Fuck yeah!

>"Furriesxtreme" bookmarks.
Dude wtf

Hopefully this pendulum swing to the right across the West nets you lads some better laws.

I would kill to be a fly on the wall and see her temper tantrum when she loses

I voted for Gary Johnson...cause neither one of those assholes deserved my vote
And hey...if Gary would made it...we woulda had a stoner for president

Lock Her Up!

This, so fucking much. I believe it's every humans right to own a gun and use it to protect themselves and their families, thank fuck you lot have that right! Show the world how it's done ameribro!

It's a movement!

Because youre an american dumbass. If no one would have a gun there would be nothing to protect. What will you do with your gun in your house when your kids will be at school and theres a shooting? Nothing. Youre a fag and youre the reason your fucking country is shit and will always be

I'm actually Britbro faggot, fuck you.

Im the guy who first mentioned Alaska, sorry I didn't reply, I was enjoying all the liberal tears threads. But yes, what this guy said basically covered it

Nice, also I think you lot have done it ameribro

I sure hope so. Seeing all of these events in preparation for Hillary winning being deserted is the best feeling ever

:) im off to sleep now, gz bro and enjoy freedom from the establishment! I'll be drinking in your honour tonight!

JUST

You too, britbro :D

>If no one would have a gun there would be nothing to protect
Guns are the great equalizer. Disarming the old, infirm, and female puts them at an extreme disadvantage.