I CANNOT wait for trump to win, just so i can watch all of the shitlords on twitter cry in unison

I CANNOT wait for trump to win, just so i can watch all of the shitlords on twitter cry in unison

someone should put a rope around that queer.

ive got some lefties over at my house (yet im on Sup Forums) and they are all so fucking sad.

SO MANY SELF RIGHTEOUS SHIT EATING SHITLIB SHITSHILLS TO MAKE EAT SHIT

Your generation is fucking sad.

Try making money and having a life, then see if you would elect a dipshit.

Soon.

But in all seriousness Trump, or his advisers are fucking genius. I just realized what he was doing from the start, it was amazing.

he forgot to say "i am stumped"

I'm very likely in your generation and I voted Trump. Not that user btw.

kek

Can't stump the trump

"literally"

hahahaha, frickin babies.

journalism has been fucked for a long time

That's exactly why I'm stoned and still awake at 5:31am, I'm basking in this.

Your minorities are basically evil, stupid, violent, moochers.

Your journalists are straight up biased liars.

YOU are the one censoring free speech.

The ones you love are part of the problem.

Eat shit and die.

People are fucking retarded. The president of the united states doesn't have as much power ass they are making it out to be. The senate and house push through most decisions and the president only has veto powers on some things.

The president only has the powers of the executive office and can't follow through with anything without pushing it through the senate. Barring that if he's shown to be incompetent we'll finally get checks put back into place on what executive powers can be wielded without authorization. Tops he get's his appointments for the supreme court and even then that will be at the behest of the republican party. Everyone's freaking out just like every freaked out that Obama was going to win. No matter who wins it's still all going to be shitty and stay the same you fucking cry babies.

op here, someone i follow has now posted pictures of themselves crying because of trump being in the lead, lmao

exactly. all these idiots act like trump will rip up the constitution, put on a crown and reinstate slavery.

dude i know, this is like christmas

You do realize that this makes you evil right? As in you're the "bad guys"

Just sleep with that on your conscious.

we even got 'em here in Canada too hahaha

You're a massive fag but at least you got dubs

Me? Because I'm enjoying this? Sure, why not, i enjoy being DEVILISH

Wait he won't? Why did we vote for him if not?

The day the white people took over.

To watch the institution grind to a halt. To show people bipartisanship is fucking stupid and completely outdated. That the system is corrupt and we live in a political oligarchy rife with nepotism and toe the fucking line of the party or not have a political career. Trump has ties with putin? Clinton foundation took massive donations from a ukrainian billionaire. It's all a fucking shit show from both sides to keep idiots fucking dancing to the tune of Me vs You and no one wins but the people in charge.

Freedom of speach is also freedom to criticize.