What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

straightdope.com/columns/read/2598/was-ludwig-van-beethoven-of-african-ancestry
sjsu.edu/beethoven/research/faq_beethoven/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S THE ROBOTS JOHN

why doesnt Sup Forums ouside of Sup Forums like nigger jokes?

Because we're over the age of 25.

but people still are sexist and make fun of jews and muslims but not NIGGERS

LOL RAYCISTS R JUST IMMACHORE

They do when they're actually funny. Most are just lazy like a bad pun and spiteful.

it's not black peoples' faults they are such pieces of shit on average, it's the white mans.

a good joke doesn't have to rely on the joker and the audience having common likes/dislikes to register as a joke.

> 2016
> still thinking all races and cultures are exactly the same and behave the same

I swear these Sup Forums SJWs are all a bunch of basement dwelling faggots who have never met, even less lived among, actual niggers.

Fucking sheltered faggots... go live in chicago, detroit, atlanta, memphis for a year or two.

Guaranteed you flaming SJW faggots will turn into diehard racists by your 3rd or 4th robbery.

I gotta be honest, no racism but who expects a black guy to actually ask that? When have you ever heard of a black dude that listens to symphonies? When have you ever heard a black guy interested in the art of painting?

>"Sheeeit nigga, dat mayn Picasso be talented than a muhfugga"

Yeah right

I'm not so sure about that

if robots could do that they would not need us

they get old fast and are not very imaginative. meme magic is better

I was over nigger jokes when I turned 17.

robots need to have sex too

Did you just get upset with something that has nothing to do with the thread?

ayo

Gosh darn it guys look at these mature mother fuckers.

>le look what you made me do theory

gettin p old now and should just admit you have a victim complex

>When have you ever heard of a black dude that listens to symphonies? When have you ever heard a black guy interested in the art of painting?

It's a valid question considering most people have no interest in either, regardless of race. It's a question from a human standpoint.

Truth is I don't think most people on this board even know what a symphony is.

>he doesn't find casual racism funny
cant handle the bants blackie?

t. underage niglet

We do, but most uses of the word nigger are just people being edgy. The OP image would actually be funnier if "nigger" was just "black man"

>The OP image would actually be funnier if "nigger" was just "black man"

do you really think this?

>doesn't know Beethoven was BLACK
racist much?

Man, the 2000's was a different time...

Racist jokes are fine. Ignore the triggered Redditors.

Nigger stopped being funny when Sup Forums decided to use it every fucking time a black person is involved with anything at all. You could be black, cure cancer, save the Amazon, help colonize space and still a thread about your accomplishments will be spammed with 60 pointless nigger posts for every one post about anything else.

>just so you all know i'm white and poor

yeah, this is the example of the newfags that think ther cool. the majority of you are like 25. the rest of us didn't hear about this website from ifunny.com but found it in pre-boxxy years when 25 was actually PRETTY FUCKING OLD TO BE ON THIS SITE FOR.

Careful, friend. Sup Forums is home to the cuntiest of cunts like Mix that with twentysomething SJWs and you have the worst kind of faggot known to man.

Posting an honest opinion like this is bound to call them from their caves.

I've heard of blacks who like symphonies about as often as I've heard of whites who do.

I mean... it's not exactly mainstream music anymore.

Just because you hang around with plebs it doesn't mean white people don't listen to symphonies more often than blacks.

Even if that's true , "white people listen to symphony more often than blacks" =\= "blacks don't listen to symphony music".

Lmao

I don't know man, plenty of black jazz musicians were pretty interested in Western art music.
Charles Mingus wanted to be a composer in fact, but by the time he was alive black men weren't allowed to compose art music.

I'm guessing you haven't had to deal with niggers much.

No, it's biology.

>it's a humans are special and magical and robots can never be like us precious snowflakes episode

>tfw Will's face is better than the joke itself

Why is the robot white? That's racist.

>humans aren't special
>the only race to develop a civilization this complex out of millions and in all of the observable universe
>this is completely ordinary, says retarded Sup Forums poster

straightdope.com/columns/read/2598/was-ludwig-van-beethoven-of-african-ancestry

Because we're the only intelligent beings. If we created AI, there is no reason they couldn't make art too.

>Because we're the only intelligent beings.
This is what counts as being "special" you edgelord.

Poor baby. Did you just get triggered?

sjsu.edu/beethoven/research/faq_beethoven/

>doesn't know Beethoven was BLACK
racist much?

No, he wasn't black.

Are you sure you understand what we're discussing here? That robots, even though intelligent in movies, are portrayed as incapable of feelings. Or are you only watching movies where robots have the intelligence level of a cochroach?

we don't know that until a nigger actually does any of that shit. until then they're just niggers

i live in chicago and was robbed twice, not even joking. except both times they were by mexicans. a mexican stole my bike.

Yes, you said in that humans aren't special, and later you admited on that they're unique.
Something unique is something special, by definition.
Even if we create machines capable of doing what we do, we'll still be special because we created them.

It's a melanin thing, isn't it?

My favorite song is Dvorak's Symphony #9 "into the new world" in E minor. As far as art goes, I never had a favorite artist, but I painted and sculpted alot until I was 22 as a form of escapism from poverty and the jigs that surrounded me. Sometimes being a black with half a brain is suffering.

Sure thing, bub.