Well Sup Forumstards before its official tell me who you voted for and why

Well Sup Forumstards before its official tell me who you voted for and why

I'm not going to lie. I voted for Trump purely for teh lulz.

Abstained , respresentatives were going to vote they way they did beforehand, popular vote doesnt mean shit (2000 election) . Hillary or trump no future in either.

trump for memes and sjw tears. gonna suck living in the nuclear wastelands though

Trump. Mostly to say fuck you to Obama. Secondly, because every MSM outlet was a paid employee of Clintons. She didn't need any help.

Gary Johnson, because I wasn't going to vote for the sith master or her apprentice.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP!

BECAUSE IM A REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT, THATS WHY!!

HOO-HOO-HOO-HOO!!!

ALL ABOARD DA TRUMP TRAIN MOTHAFUCKAS

oh come on, fallout NV was great

*you faggots will argue about anything

kys man. fuck off with the same shitpic all day

Trump. 1. For the lulz. 2. Hillary's voice sounds like she gargles with sand. 3. Hillary's commercials were more annoying.

Trump, literally to spite Hillary

I'm with this guy.

Jill Stein, made the most sense out of all candidates, economically, global politically, and environmentally without all the shill backings

Trump, literally because he isn't Hillary.

With Hillary, I know 100% that I can't trust her and she will literally run the country into the fucking ground.

>inb4 I commit suicide by shooting myself in the back of the head three times and then jumping out a window

2 new vegas references so far not bad

Turd sandwiche

For science

I'll admit I voted Shillary.

I agree with her on energy policy, I think ACA should be fixed rather than repealed, I don't think climate change is a hoax, pulling America back from the global scene (minus the ME) is likely to create a vacuum that China and Russia will fill, Trump's economic policies are flimsy at best and likely to cause another recession.

Funny enough I actually agree with Trump on immigration and wanting to renegotiate trade deals but his ideas on building a wall and creating a massive deportation task force aren't feasible.

Between the two, Hillary had more pros than cons. But if she loses, it's entirely her and the DNC's faults for being colossal fuck ups.

The next four years are going to be interesting.

No one
There wasn't a reason to

I may start voting in the next election, simply to bolster third party numbers for a chance at something other than Democrat/Republican races in the future. Probably a future long after I'm dead

Gary Johnson. If you major party dickbags want my vote, at least attempt to show an interest in personal liberty.

At least we'll get some decent wildlife

Bernie Sanders

It'll be my only chance to.

Voted Trump. Did my part in PA. Hope it counts.

Trump. I'm black, and did my research, and know that Hillary is the real racist and criminal. Besides, Im sick of degenerates. No more niggers sagging their pants. No more faggots. No more illegal spics. No more Jews running the US. MAGA faggots. Maybe I won't have to see anymore faggot trap threads.

I voted for Hillary like a month ago (purely to stop Trump, who I don't feel has enough political experience to make political decisions), but to be honest, if I could redo my vote today, i think i might vote for trump. I can't stand all of the corruption of Hillary clinton and her support of blm and gun controll, and I was only willing to vote for her under the assumption that the republicans would win the senate so that an anti-gun supreme court justice couldnt be appointed. Now that Trump's winning, I still admittedly feel somewhat uneasy with his candidacy, (hes the first president in us history to not serve in the military or politics at all before being elected) but I think he might do better than clinton. Regardless, he's our president now, and so I support him fully, and hope that he succeeds to do a good job as president, and to thereby improve America. Go Trump!!!!

lol, trap threads will never go away, faggot. Believe it!!!

Voted Trump, but it was a MA vote so it didn't really help.

I voted Trump because while there are fewer things that Hillary wants to do that I am vehemently against, she will likely succeed in them all. Trump might get ONE big thing I dislike done, because he lacks political power.

What does serving in the military add to their capabilities as a president?

its not that, its that hes literally the only president to never serve in politics or the military.

Lose hope for the future of humanity otherwise you will be constantly let down

I voted for Hillary because she is actually qualified to hold the office of President. I was going to do a write-in but I figured I should vote for her because if she makes it in, she has to set the example for any future women presidents, and so she'll have more motivation to not fuck things up. I genuinely don't understand why half the country is voting for Trump. It's making me feel like I'm going crazy. It's like a massive group of people have lost the ability to think and reason and they all have the capability to influence the way that an entire nation functions. This whole thing is very concerning.

Get ready for the oven.

voted gary johnson for the lulz and cuz im a 420 fag fuck all the other polotics the govt gonna do what govt wanna do

You sound like a respectable black person. I wish more that I knew were like you

get ready for the noose, bitch!!!!!

Why? You're the one going in it.

Correct, JFK was awarded a purple heart

Dr. Jill.
She has a brain and isn't a crooked.

Why does his lack of military experience make you feel uneasy then?

I'm not trying to be a cunt, I just don't know

Voted for John Cena because i dont like any of the candidates

yeah, its concerning to me. But hell, hopefully he'll make a good president nevertheless.

How many hours to results?

Don't use the n word around black people

Trump! Because Hillary is a stupid pile of shit!

I can't vote since I'm a green card holder. But I would have voted for Hillary.

like I said, its the fact that he has neither. Also, its mainly that he has very little experience in making compromises whilst being a part of groups of people (as a businessman hes a lone person trying to win in deals with other people alone).

Hillary. Because what makes you believe that when a major issue goes against his money and estate that he will put the entire country on the back burner for his own personal gain. The exact reason why he was elected (a great buisness man, blah blah) will be pur country's downfall.

Hopefully not. Ill take keks over prosperity

clinton, because im not an idiot

Hopefully you live near a major city Sup Forumsro. Atleast it will be fast, and not skin melting radiation poisoning.

Nice dubs, and you're an idiot

so, you didnt vote.

You sound like everyone in my community.

So lulz, trival shit, trivial shit.
Cute user, cute..

seems like you really thought about it. hope youre proud.

Trump Boooiiiii.

This is all Hillary's fault if she didn't steal the primary from Bernie we wouldn't be in this situation. Most Americans were afraid to vote for Hillary considering Russia threatening War over the no-fly zone in Syria. As far as I know the Russian Northern Fleet is moving to meet some of the United States Navy Vice Syria. It's a real fucking deal. Also she's already been proven guilty of Her crimes. The fact that she can get away with that before she's even president is really scary. Although Donald Trump is retarded and crazy also racist his actions haven't led to anyone's death. That in my eyes makes him slightly better. That's why I voted for him. Not because I liked him but because I didn't have a choice.

right, so you didnt vote then

fuck off you retard

At least this site won't go down without some sense of political knowledge.

Jill Stein, because I want positive forms of change.

Trump. Because of how much democrats and republicans hate him I'm not afraid of what he will do (because he will be blocked), and Hillary was the queen of SJWs. She wouldn't even say "Islamic terrorist" and her speeches relied on almost 100% logical fallacies ffs. If she wasn't such a greedy coward I would have voted for her (libralfag here).

Jill Stein! My vote in the primary for Sanders didn't count. So why would my vote count in the general?

Make sure you reach extra slowly for your licence when you get pulled over.

>literally run the country into the fucking ground.
>literally run the country
>literally

I don't think you know what that word means, user.

I'm a registered democrat, but I think tomorrow I'm going to switch parties to be a registered republican. The democrats have pissed me off so much with their corruption and shitty policies, and I only registered democrat 2 years ago because everyone around me was registering democrat anyways.

Trump because I actually researched who the fuck is running for president

Trump because i hate spics

>voting
HAHAHAHAHAHA

nice to see two other stein/baraka voters.
This is me: I'll tell everyone here: it doesn't matter who's made president. Anyone who runs for office and obtains the presidency will have the full support of the US govt to help them. We will be okay.

I just got done reading Trump's proposed energy plans. Not a good sign... Maybe we'll get the Philip K Dick dystopian future we've been looking for.

>think ACA should be fixed rather than repealed,
Agreed.Still voted Trump though, socially Hillary would have been a disaster.

Hillary has put multiple countries on the back burner for her own personal gain so your argument comes across as a bit hypocritical...

Johnson

No Step On Snek

No kidding.

WE CAN ONLY FUCKING HOPE

>trump won Iowa
topkek

TRUMP because i actually read up shit and didnt listen to the media garbage like a normal amerifag

voted for jill stein because fuck both of these assclowns. i wanted to vote FOR something, and that was an anti-war female candidate that believes in progress, technology, and clean energy.

Yeah but remember the Republicans being babys and shooting down almost every bill (even ones they put forth) if Obama backed it? We hit record lows in terms of progress and bills/laws passed in the last 4 years because of that. They a bunch of selfish man-children. Can't say the Dems are much better, but at least they didn't do that (to that degree).

Trump
He was our only choice.

Now comey do your job

I was with you right up until the part where you forgot that Trump loves jews, so... we're not going anywhere. You really think we'd let someone who hates jews get anywhere near the white house? Yeah, good fucking luck nigger.

This guy gets it. I voted 3rd party. I was happy to dumpster my vote in the hope of 5%. Oh well. We will survive.

I'm not afraid the world is going to end. My family will be fine. The world will continue to turn. The DOW is down cuz special interests on Wall Street who supported Hillary are pulling money.

Things are going to be fine.

Who cares as long as that country isn't america

And in so doing we're getting "I love war", "Climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese", and nominating ultra conservatives to the supreme court.

How do you reconcile the fact that for the next four years the country will being going in the exact opposite direction of what you want because you voted for an insignificant speck of a candidate?

My state is so far Hillary it didn't matter anyways. Johnson, Trump, Mickey Mouse, it doesn't fucking matter here. All will be consumed by the major metropolitan area that dominates the state politics.

My vote was for the legitimacy of the candidate, for the "major party" funding, and for future elections.

Hillary.
I looked at the issues and the issues alone, and I disagree with her a lot but it was marginally less than the other candidates.

Also, I would be lying if I didn't mention it was somewhat to spite Berniecucks. All of my friends were Berners and it got pretty fucking insufferable.

It's over, Trump is our new president.

All hail Supreme Leader Trump.