Only a few hours left before /asp/ btfo's Sup Forums

Only a few hours left before /asp/ btfo's Sup Forums

What will your reaction be?

LETS GO PUNK!

punk looks fucking RIPPED
he's gonna kill this dude I just know it

What time is the Punk fight estimated to be at ?

bout 4 hours from now

>elite sport

UFC got btfo by putting this on ppv

He'd leglock GGG inside a minute.

BASED PHIL

your mixing things up man

any streembz

I haven't been into wwe since I was 12 but I'm going for Punk

Just IMAGINE the rage all these Doritos eating virgins will feel when Punk strolls into this joke of a sport and actually wins IMAGINE

Hi time?? It's half 12 am here

>Punk hates wrestling
>Not representing it at all
>Refuses to talk about it in interviews
>LET'S GO PUNK HE'S OUR LAD!!

Wut?

*Punk hates WWE

This puts him in the same opinion as most WWE fans of WWE.

Wrestling fans want to see him lose and expect him to lose, just like everybody else.

A 40 year old takes up fighting after a lifetime of theatre and ballet and is fighting a hungry 20 something who has fought since he was 5 years old.

gee I wonder what's going to happen.

The best Punk can hope for is to lose by decision.

He hates WWE, not wrestling.

It's a win win for Punk.

>Loses
>Everyone already thought he would
>Makes truckloads of money
>Some people will even give him respect for just trying

>Wins
>People are shocked
>Makes truckload of money
>Gains ton of respect

ITT: Angsty wrestling fans still assblasted over being kicked out of Sup Forums coming here to shitpost about a guy who literally ditched pro-wrestling in pursuit of actual competition(MMA).

And nice try at claiming he's just like the fans, he's not. He even admitted in his show that had MMA been as promoted as wrestling was when he was a kid he would've been an MMA fighter and never would've become a wrestler.

Get fuckin' rekt kids, even if Punk wins it says nothing about you, nevermind the fact Mickey Gall is a literal who in the UFC. The fact he's fighting CM Punk is the only reason he's even on the main card, he's easily a Fight Pass or prelim guy without him.

And if you're not, you're a faggot.

WWE is wrestling you fools

>actual competition(MMA)
MMA is just as much a work as pro wrestling.

>CM Punk defeating a literally who is a reflection of MMA as a whole
Wew lad

MMA should be on /asp/ too though. Its as big a joke as wrestling

He likes non-WWE wrestling.

Until I see it documented for the world to see in black and white like with 'professional' wrestling, I'll believe it.

If you're suggesting the judges do some shady shit and/or just don't score the bouts properly, I'll agree with that but don't sit there and tell me Dana White predetermines the winners of each fight before they happen, you literally sound retarded if that's what you're implying.

When do these fags go at it? 3rd fight or 2nd?

Lolwut? Impact? Japan?

You mean the shit that nobody cares about/watches? Or do you mean actual wrestling which we just got a heavy dose of in the Olympics?

>shit nobody cares about/watches

t. WWE fan

>never written comics before
>get signed by Marvel

>never fought MMA before
>get signed by UFC

im genuinly going to feel sad for punk when he loses, im just hoping he was hiding some secret ninja shit from us all cos if he fights like his training vids this will just be sad

Im pondering staying up just to see the TEARS

Is there anything he can't do?

/asp/ here. I think it is only fair for /heem/ to be brought over after /wwe/ keeps BTFO'ing them. Then we can shitpost unmoderated together.

this gonna be streamed somewhere?

When does Brock fight?

yeah, straight to tv live on ppv

where da white streams at

Wrong. I don't watch mandrama anymore, I stopped when I was 14. Nice projection though, faggot.

t. UFC fan.

>/wwe/ keeps BTFO'ing them
>keeps
You say this like it's a common thing, what? Bork came in and beat a bunch of cans plus Frank Mir and a washed-up Randy Couture. And don't even go there with Mark Hunt, he was roided out of his mind.

As soon as he went up against anyone that wasn't a fucking can or a has-been he got fucking REKT(See Velasquez and Overeem).

And seriously, CM Punk is fighting the UFC equivalent of a jobber who hasn't even reached that status yet because he's literally had 4 fights. Punk winning against this guy would be good for him but wouldn't say much at all.

Yeah but CM is basically a jobber too in this sport too.

He's training with top-level coaches/sparring partners.

I know it's become a meme around here but it actually does have come credence to it.

Does anyone have any good streams?

KEK asp BTFO