DONE, WELCOME KING TRUMP

DONE, WELCOME KING TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#GRABHERBYTHEPUSSY

Pennsylvania clinched it for him.

May we celebrate with corndogs

how does it feel that the republicans will win the house and senate

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY

I know Americans are retarded, but this is a new low.

It's like you niggers never picked up a book before

Cry hard hillafags, #GRABHERBYTHEPUSSY

PA fag here
you're welcome

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck you swedish fag

I would figure any non American would be happy that killary not winning.

GG

MEME MAGIC

OH GOD, GOOD BY OBAMACARE , and GOODBYE DEMOFAGS, #GRABHERBYTHEPUSSY

they should be, but many non-us people are as if not more heavily brainwashed by propaganda

Murcia is doomed. Idiocracy is now a legitimate documentary.

I will suck and/or fuck every single one of the glorious winged angels that voted for him.

Hi(L)(L)ary C(L)inton

Fuck this fucking fucker. Fuck all you.

SALTY

the fuck is with that shop? ive seen a better shop that my cousin nino ran when he was 4 years old when people carried knives and robbed you for looking at your corn dog wrong

Eat it faggot as a Hispanic im proud to beat you fucking SJW

i did vote for trump
thank you but i got a lovely bf
also im a tranny

we know whats best for you. you think you lost and youre mad and you hate it now, but i think after some time passes you will see the image of trump that the media has bombarded you with was all lies and he wants what is best for america

Emperor trump!

For The Emperor!!!

PA ALSO REPORTING IN, WE DID IT

asl? i maga'd today in california

Shut up you foreign cunt
I'm sure you probably have some Refujihads to suck off anyways

Where are all the Hillary shills now?

Fuck your obamacare

Fuck your safe spaces

Fuck your illegals

All Hail Trump and His Glorious Wall

Russian is here!

For the emperor Trump!

Hell yea. I'm feasting on the liberal faggot tears right now!

PA AS WELL, MURICA WILL RISE AGAIN

I was born in temple, TX

Is anyone really surprised that the most corrupt bitch in US history DIDN'T win?

I know there are a lot of idiots out there, but the majority have half a brain at least.

Joke's on you.
I'm safe in Canada.
Your economy is going to crumble and I'm going to laugh at you in Canadian.

At this point in the election it's just grasping for straws, but I would much rather vote for a corrupt but competent person, than a person who's only running because his billionaire buddies dared him too

Republicans have the majority in House, Senate, and won the Presidency. You liberal faggot hippies better strap in, we're about to Make America Great Again :^)

Hillary's such a sore loser she's not even going to give a speech tonight. Fucking Podesta and his emails, that turd's probably going to be disappeared by the campaign.

why was my vote listed as white I thought it was an anonymous system regardless if I was gay or maybe

Lol CNN and all the media arent saying he won PA yet, lolololololkekekeke

Competent? You think she's competent?

Hillary Clinton gave her CLASSIFIED (National Secrets) EMAILS TO HER FUCKING MAID who didn't have a security clearance AT ALL

Completely unhinged, incompetent, and batshit retarded on top of committing mutiple felonies (Yes, the above mentioned IS a felony)

You think the Russians would have to hack thousands of computers to steal our classified documents?

No, they'd just have to push for a complete idiot like Hillary to get elected.

You trust this crazy bitch with the nuclear codes?

kek

You can't make this shit up

nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/

Not sure what kind of fucking bubble you live in, but clearly the rest of us have critical thinking skills even if you don't.

POTESDA IS ABOUT TO SPEAK

TRUMP 2016 FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

You watch too much tv

Yeah he said "go home, hillary's not going to speak tonight. Another instance of Democrat hypocrisy. They tried to shit on Trump for not accepting the results of the ballots, now that they're in his favor Hillary won't come out of hiding and give a speech kek

PA FTW.
Thank the god king for absentee ballots

That stupid cunt just bitched out and isn't gonna give her speech tonight!!

>GOOD BY

I wish i could see her fucking face right now kek

No, she's refusing to concede tonight even though she's lost lol

Tell us again how Trump's the sore loser/whiny/ bitch and not Hillary, dem faggots

lol

TRUMP 2016

Exactly! Because a person with a vocabulary and temper of a 13 year old is much more fit to be president! He would also be good at running the economy because he built a billion dollar business even though it was because of daddy's money

I thought we could have an intelligent discussion, instead you decided to be a faggot. What do you have to say for yourself

btw you have zero credibility now in the world lols
Say bb to middleeastern's oil.
And try to enjoy putin's dick.

She's likely about to make every person around her disappear Podesta, Huma, Weiner, she's going to put them all in the ground.

We stopped a dynasty of corruption today, anons. You should feel good about that. The wicked witch is dead.

Why would she speak tonight? The votes are very close in the outstanding states.

#DrainTheSwamp

>I thought we could have intelligent discussion

I just showed you how incompetent Hillary has been with National Classified Documents and your rebuttal was "yeah but Trump is like a 13 year old"

Hahahahahaha

We can't have an adult discussion because you're a fucking child. You want to ignore multiple felonies from a hag and focus on how Trump "hurt your feelings" with a few words. Go fuck yourself.

You better strap in, pussy. It's going to be a rude awakening for you the next 4 years. You might even have to..(gasp) GET A FUCKING JOB.

trump only needs 1 more state. this is the most important night of her life. she should have just waited for a bit.

See congress decisions will shut down his stupid ideas.
Hillary is sly enough to get something to pass and actually ruin us.

Lesser of the evils

World

War

You do realize that Trump hasn't actually won PA yet, right?

It's the presidential election. This must be your first. The candidates always stay up and accept and/or concede the position.

Don't act like it's not completely shady and hypocritical that she's not giving a speech tonight. Everything she's done has been just as shady and now the chickens have come home to roost.

She's going down in flames and it's glorious. :^)

French governement only did a letter to hillary because they thought trump could not win
ahah, I'm laughing
Our liberal fag president must be disapointed
And now he must write some shit to say gg to trump

hahaha just like Trump hasn't won yet.
It's over.

Dude, any speech tonight will likely be premature. It's going to come down to the last vote on this one.

I wonder how stupid Katy Perry, Jay Z, and Beyonce feel right now.

Pretty fucking stupid i'd imagine

What happened to the whole internet being ddosed for america today

That's most glorious Sup Forums achievement so far.

I ain't even sure what can top a meme candidate winning, perhaps Sup Forums starting 3rd world war, eh?

>The candidates always stay up and accept and/or concede the position.
Kerry didn't.

Ave Imperator Trump!

Watch me count to then.