As we watch our neighbors to the south in this time of absolute insanity, let us rejoice in how great our country is

As we watch our neighbors to the south in this time of absolute insanity, let us rejoice in how great our country is

Canadian circlejerk thread.

Better to have a pretty-boy than a giant douche

Cheers to our political system being boring, rather than a circus act on fire

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't know much about canada, hear the system is pretty nice though. definitely like the flag.

manitobafags here you at? report in

204, Kik me lmaosus to swap nudes

your PM is a joke though

im a french canadian from quebec but boy do i love my country and boy am i proud to be canadian!

Be a good neighbour, marry an American woman.

canadafag here trudeau isnt really the best tho .. hes just a fucking fag who think that WE have to change our traditions for islamic ppl ( im not racist or whatever but i want to keep my core canada) (sorry bad english im french) pic unrellated

Edmonton here, go fuck yourself commies ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Fucking hell. Now the muslims and tacofags are going here. Now Canada will basically be the Hilary Clinton version of US.

>sell off all gold reserves
>import violent third world savages to become permanent welfare dependents
>omg but our pm is sooooo cute canada soooo great

;)

Sad thing is you have to deal with all these salty hillary fags that are gonna be migrating to your country in droves. Shame really. I feel bad for you canadians. I had fun visiting your country.

Justin's got hotter tattoos.

So is your future president, sooooo...

my brother married an american girl, but she wears the pants and dragged his weak ass down to live there instead of the other way around. bye bye universal health care (which he actually needs)

Reporting in!

i agree with you we should not adapt to other culture the other culture who cum to our beautiful country should adapt

514 over here, ready to watch the world burn

Nice! Me too where at?

BCfag here. Shall we link up with Washington, Oregon, and California to become the chillest province ever?

Our system fuckin sucks mate.

Our parties can only choose insiders, in order to run for a party you have to conform to their pre-defined rules. No ideological diversity is allowed.

Fuck this. Go Trump.

yeah screw them stay in your country we dont want american here trump or hillary supporters

Chilling in Cdn, watching the live results and drinking vodka. You?

the refugees are definitely a threat to our well-being and culture. their culture is inherently AGAINST assimilation; you can count on a huge majority refusing to assimilate to Canadian culture.

it's a double edged sword, since Canada encourages the right to practice your own culture rather than become a melting pot. but what Trudeau didn't take into account is that Islamic families have on average like 5 kids per family. a few generations down the line 25k is going to turn into a much bigger portion of the population. what do you think happened to france and the EU?

fuck quebec

My ex married an American guy and moved to the States. lol she's a minority. Prepare to get grabbed by the pussy.

Canada hasn't been relevant on the world stage ever.
Bunch of buck tooth hockey playing hicks.

As an English dude living in Quebec, 514, fuck Quebec

Vancouver fag here. Love this fucking country

English speaking Quebecer here, fuck quebec indeed

Im fine with this.

the Canadian immigration page has been crashing for the past two hours kek

I dunno about that, I find that in an accepting culture that respects each other, subsequent generations become more and more melted into the Canadian ways. They stick to their own heritage with no grounds given when they feel persecuted.

Btw Catholics have tons of kids too.

legalize chill

We fucking have a money-wasting faggot for our PM.

I'd rather have somebody that actually has some sort of experience than a kid that got in solely based on his looks, being French, and pot.

Better Netflix, improve chill.

as a french speacking guy from quebec i agree fuck them separatist who want quebec to be a country lets stay with canada and stop being whiny teenagers whining about our parents

>Better to have a pretty-boy

That's what mexican people said on last elections and just look at the dumbass we have for president.

I'm not saying Justin Trudeau is a dumbass but you wouldn't have to vote for someone just because is 'pretty'.

let us in up there :-(

thats why i love it here we dont fuck with anybody nobody fucks with us were like the cool dude of earth

Why are you in Quebec? The only time somebody should ever go to Quebec is when they're 18 and want to party for a weekend. Other than that, that shithole of a province can rot.

>universal healthcare, far less national debt
Yeah we're too dumb to do anything

819 here.
i dont mind if some ameritard deside to come over here as long they dont bring there merican way of thinking and leave there nigger at home

Montreal is a beautiful city and party central, its also bilingual for the most part. Everywhere else in Quebec is a shithole imo

well if you dont stray to far from mtl its not so bad

No reason to go anywhere else in quebec, plus montreal girls are easy as fuck and come from all around the world.

> mfw daily rate from January 12th
> mfw can literally Google more recent data
> mfw doesn't know CAD correlates to oil prices
> mfw oil price crunch predates last federal election
> mfw fukkboi thinks fundamentals lead the technicals and not vice versa
> mfw tryna step into finance neighborhood

back the fuck up, homie.
You can knock Trudeau and his faggot hair. But not from my doorstep.

On the bright side, a Trump win is sure to increase the value of the loonie! Not only from the U.S. dollar falling, but from everyone wanting to move here and buying Canadian dollars.

Still...Shit's fucked eh

maybe its becuz i live here but you can have alot of fun outside mtl but like i said dont go to far or else your going into the white trash teritory...on the other hand these guys know how to party to its just not as glamorous as in mtl

>tfw you know canadian trump supporters

Didn't burn down your white house or anything..

Is done

motherfucking vancouver island here

>coombs ftw

y'all went and dun goofed with this trump asswipe

The guy is a joke. I miss the days when nobody noticed Canada, instead of Trudeau getting on stage while wearing another culture's hat to show how progressive he is.

loonie does not correlate to oil for the last year dumbfuck

did trump really won?

>weedman still hasnt legalized weed
>sells guns to saudis
>flip flops on electoral reform

people still defend him because of muh selfies

goat roof!

Yeah, look for yourself

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

yup... Rip USA. Long live our glorious country.

>1 hour
>55 replies
>canada

damn right goats on the roof

Yes, my gf is crying and I'm here laughing

crap

Love Van, they have some of the best metal bands.
Live in Kelowna, not too far away.

Trump>trudeau any day.

Hate to say it canada, but you're about to learn a lot about the length and girth of russian cock now that we don't give a fuck about you.

The free ride has run dry. Your best bet is to either join us or invest in your military. Regardless, I recommend that you impeach King Cuck, otherwise his fondness for foreign cock will be your undoing.

clinton just called trump and conceded, its over

High taxation, High cost of living and Healthcare that forces you to seek outside help for serious illnesses and injuries.

I suppose off you are ok with this Canada is fantastic.

Canada? The fuck is a canada? Is it like alaskan koolaid or something?

Russia isn't after our demise. They are after yours...We will just let them pass through now.

you seem like you dont know what youre talking about

>be me
>be eastern european savage
>marry 7/10 canadian grill
>relocate to ontario
>not feeling the need to end myself anymore

Praise Canada!
Only downside is existing on the same continent as the americucks.

yea that doesnt matter, theres a reason we have norad

780!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Canada? You mean America's hat?

780!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lets bang

Why am I on Chaturbate while watching the Trump stream...

not the same guy but its true we pay alot for things not everybody needs like having to pay tax for free daycare when you dont even have kids there is certainly room for improvement but its a great place to live none the less

Because why the fuck not?

which good ol days do you refer to. harper?

>Russia isn't after our demise.
You seem to be very, very confused. And delusional.

America is not where the oil is at.
Why is it that despite your abundant resources, you've never needed a real military? Isn't that a conundrum?

well considering canada supplies america with pretty much everything that matters, we dont need a big military

>We
King cuck threatened to cut ties if Trump was elected.
Terrible mistake, making enemies with elects.

Who will you turn to now?

>The free ride has run dry.
You're right. We'll be taking all our resources back now, thanks. Good luck keeping warm, dry and fed on your soon to tanking economy, we're done wif ya!
>Your best bet is to either join us or
Join the terrorists? No thanks, fuckwads. I look forward to us being a base for Round Two of the Battle of 1812. Shall we burn the Whitehouse down again for shits n' giggles?

maple syrup and moose riding faggots don't exactly matter

>well considering canada supplies america with pretty much everything that matters
That's a very interesting perspective you've got there.

I wonder what would happen if you stopped supplying us.

yep and that wont change even with trump we got wood elecrricity water and oil we sell that to america and you protect us and the canadian special ops is one of the best in the world just saying

This
'im not racist or whatever but...'

LOL

902 reporting in.

Fuck Trudeau.

>Wants to give citizenship to terrorists
>"I am a feminist"
>So called feminist visits segregated mosque
>"LGBT rights"
>So called champion of the LGBT gives money and weapons to Saudi Arabia
>"Poverty is sexist"

Hope Trump annexes us.

They will when they ride a half ton horse with antlers over your dead ass

>>If you kill them, they win.
He also works by comic book logic.

>canadian special ops is one of the best in the world just saying
You're sound like that weeb who says he could take on weight lifters because he trained with a katana.

I am Canadian and I don't know WTF you are talking about. Trump is a great option and you should be more worried about all the retarded shit talk Trudeau the drama teacher did about Trump before he was elected. That was unprofessional and now he has to try and suck his ass to make it better...Thats who WE HAVE as a leader. A guy that talks to quick and has to suck ass. STFU

TBH fams what the fuck does our country even have in it?

416 doesnt experience winter anymore so that's good.

Otherwise, its all liberals and immigrants. What the fuck is a Canadian, even?

I just want to wife a hot blonde and see cool places. Canada seems to lack both these things....

Russia wants our oil? no.
Russia wants your cuntry? yes.

Quebec and british-columbia are the only good things in Canada

Rather have Trump then the cuckminister up north.

Love from Mexico, fuck the US, we are going down with them :(