So who's gonna get the most blame for Hillary losing? Comey? The FBI in general? Russians? Deplorables and racists...

So who's gonna get the most blame for Hillary losing? Comey? The FBI in general? Russians? Deplorables and racists? Pollsters?

You know they're looking for scapegoats now.

Inbred assholes who are too stupid to understand that Trump can't do the things he said he would do.

They're already setting it up as Anthony Weiner's fault.

Deplorables and racists

i thought that guy on the left was Steve Carell for a sec

Hilarious picture. Future staple of ylyl threads.

I blame Hillary. If bernie were nominated he would kick trumps ass

Honestly the DNC fucked everything over, rigging the primary for an unqualified candidate that shouldn't be allowed to run in the first place.

colin kaepernick

Inbred assholes all over the country huh? If you were talking only about West Virginia or Alabama then yeah I'd agree.

Trump has the popular vote as well as the electoral vote so try again.

You've posted that a lot tonight, Pablo.

There is nothing sweeter than liberal tears.

I blame her. She has zero charisma. She stole Bernie's chance and gave the GOP a win.

On CNN the stupid Obama staffer has already laid his blame on the Russians.

I'm just happy Hillary didnt rig the election at this point.

>last 2 elections were tests with Obama imo
>both were sketchy
>Dead people were voting.

This. If Dems hadn't chosen THE worst candidate possible they would have won in a landslide. Literally anyone else in the Democratic party would have won. Two billion dollar campaign and it fails, so the lesson here is money can almost buy you anything as long as you're not a complete loser.

Black Lives Matter
Russians
White People
Racists
The FBI
Jill Stein
Gary Johnson

You are probably right, I might go to sleep, bye user, Hillary for president.

And Anthony Weiner. The Bill Buckner of American politics.

So has Rachel Maddow killed himself yet?

Yep

This is truth and if Bernie were in the race my vote may not have been for Trump. Maybe, maybe not.

I didn't trust Hillary in 2008 vs Obama (I kept saying "anyone but Hillary") and I don't trust her now. Proof of that distrust is how they threw Bernie under the bus. I'm so fucking glad she lost.

>third party votes not going to hillary instead
>lazy ass niggers not voting like they should

kek We can only hope.

no one, Hillary has it in the bag.. she already won.. it was close, but those last 4 points will really count.
You didn't hear it from me, but I already got the fix results. Hillary by 4-7 votes over Trump.

The thing is that the DNC rigged the primary and when Bernie got fucked out of his shot they told Bernie supporters that they better vote for Hillary OR SATAN HIMSELF WILL GET ELECTED.

I actually hope Hillary catches up and it's another close one. I'd love the polls to reflect how they're both ass-holes like they did with the candidates in 2000.

>So who's gonna get the most blame for Hillary losing?

The DNC for putting forward a horrible candidate who embodies everything that Americans grew to hate.

People who voted for Trump aren't a bunch of cross-burning Klansmen. They are people who genuinely feel they have been abandoned by elites that ought to serve them.

Hopefully now the DNC will get the backlash they deserve for fucking over Bernie

are you implying arizona will actually go blue?

You're the only person in the world who thinks that Al Gore is an asshole. Yes he's a boring motherfucker, but he's not a bad guy.

> Anyone who isn't a member of my special tribe is an 'inbread asshole'

And that's why you've been shown the door, because we will not suffer fools gladly.

Van Jones? He's blaming racists and Russians. He's really pissed. He thinks this entire election is about racist whites upset a black man was president.

Fucking liberals.

Fucking Hillary man, when they said "Divide and conquer" they meant the ENEMY, not your own fucking voter base.

>You're the only person in the world who thinks that Al Gore is an asshole.

That why he lost?

You can't just handwave Trump supporters like that as if even half of them are intelligent people saying fuck the system.

OP here. I forgot about the evil third party candidates stealing votes.

actually they didn't.
They played dirty and "rigged" the media and funding;but, all votes counted, even weeks later, show Hillary won.
Don't spew nonsense or you distract from the facts. Hillary and the DNC stiffened off money (illegally) from state branches of the DNC to her Presidential run. The DNC and Hillary worked in a collective manner to undermine a free Primary run through the media, false leaks, and cronyism.

When does the lib'rull reaction cringe thread start?

nope, but NV, PA, MN will.. that's all she needs.

both sides are pretty cringe tbh