Even better than our new Glorious President Trump is that California has just legalized it!!!

Even better than our new Glorious President Trump is that California has just legalized it!!!

Been dabbing in Boston, feelsgoodman

This was a perfect election! Fuck ya bros

>still federally illegal
>still not legal
>still no guns & drugs (unless you have a brain and buy them online)

Not legal in az :(

the Republican dictator will never allow it

screen cap it, federal rollback on policy as DEA steps in and shuts down all marijuana growing in the US

Trump is going to lock you hippie degenerates up.

TRUMP IS FOR THE GREEN AS HE IS CORNDOGS ALL WILL BE FREE IN THE LAND OF AMERICA GREAT

SPRRY FORGOT MY CORNDOG PIC

There's too much money in keeping it legal.
>protip: never start a business

It passed !?!

do you guys think that michigan will fully leagalize it ?

:((((

>Massachusetts beat Vermont to it
what a fuckin year

:(((((((

you do realize trump is gonna crack down on drugs because it's still illegal on the federal level

we got to 48% this year

maybe in a few years more old people have died off we can finally win

Bout fucking time California. You've only had medical since the 80's

It's grown in the fuckin USA, get over it faggot

>Arizona fag
FeelsBadMan

This is the best day ever!! And we have the dealt penalty! It's like a second xmas for white people

As a smoker I'm actually disgusted this passed. I'm all for taxing Marijuana, but when the bill failed to properly dictate where the funds would go I'm now down for paying 15% on my otherwise tax free bud when I have no idea where these funds are going.

Congratulations. Enjoy paying a 15% tax on your bud and having no concrete proof where that money is going. Gotta love special interests lining up their pockets.

maybe in the meantime get it legalized federally, az is pretty stale political-wise, we might not get change anytime soon. Gunna get my card in a year or two though.

LOL
Not only is Trump president but you can toke up legally as well. Praise kek

Arizona is just a shitty state

Still waiting on fucking Maine. 80 something percent tallied and we're sitting on a 50%-50% tiebreaker. I swear to god if these fucking old christfags fuck this up for us...