How to impeach trump

How to impeach trump
How

newfag

fucking kek

>they didnt print covers for both

I'm very surprised I've not read anything yet about Russian voting hacks throwing Trump the election and those sorts of conspiracies.

ikr lol

impossible, considering both the house, senate, and judicial will now be republican until the next cycle.

>didn't believe in lord kek
Now you fucked up

Is this a ylyl thread?

You don't.
But you can be part of the opposition and stop him from doing very stupid shits.

fuck impeach we are in Treason mode,, bullets or rope?

what a day.
what a lovely lovely day.

Hillary isnt president so no treason was made

Rope

Hillary at home

WE CANT HAVE THIS

DONLD TRUMP IS GARBAGE THIS CANT BE FUCKING HAPPENING

The House can impeach a president.

Unfortunately, the House is under Republican control.

she was a mole in the whitehouse That is Treason, she put the American public at risk purposely for her own gain. Treason.

You gonna cry? Same thing after Brexit. BAWWW, let's redo ittttttt! ! !

that acceptance speech gave me some hope

honestly maybe it'll work out, it's basically blowing up the entire established system with a nuke. I think a lot of people will suffer for a while but maybe in the end it'll actually change things, just like how agent Smith was actually the one without realizing it

I would think most of the conspiracy theories supported the Clintons rigging the election. That is what I suspected and I still suspect they probably tried. I live in a Florida district that voted democrat and literally NOBODY supports Clinton. I've only met a handful of people but there are hundreds of Trump supporters. The headcounts at Trump rallies was also huge compared to Hillary's which was pitiful. I still wouldn't be surprised if there was rigging to some degree because Florida should NOT have been that close, even with Broward County and Miami Dade.

He hasn't even done anything yet. But you can bet the he will be on a short leash.

I like how all the liberal hippie commie cunts are crying that trump got in, after spending so many months ignoring, and demonising anybody who had an opinion that wasn't in line with their own views and beliefs

Sorry we didn't want to bend over and be told what the fuck we should be told. Sorry that we think bullets fix terrorists, not hugs. Sorry that Clintons inability to properly handle *STATE SECRETS* wasn't enough for you to see her as a danger to our nation.

I know you want him impeached but maybe give him a chance before you automatically hate him. Try to see from the other perspective. The one of a Trump supporter

Ask Michel Temer in Brazil. He is an expert in making conspiracy, treason and an unreasonable impeachment. And all obeying the law! He is a real rat!

No need. Next month Trump stands trial for rape. He should be impeached and removed from office once convicted.

You are dreaming. It's not blowing up the system, it's just handing republicans a new recipe. It used to be you had to try and fight on issues, but a new way has been shown.

> pee pee
Oh jeezus lord my sides

dumb fuck she already dropped that case. kys liberal faggot

All of the CTR shills came here telling us he would NEVER WIN now they are so butthurt they want to find a way to impeach him.

Bullets? where are you liberals getting your guns from? Aren't guns just for racist whites and need to be banned.

>It used to be you had to try and fight on issues, but a new way has been shown.

I'm not an american but I blame the far left emotional SJWs for teaching the right how to play this game, the left with it's everyone's racist/sexist/islamphobe bullshit made the trumpmachine what it is.

Sorry user, if Clinton won we were ready to compare notes, scan emails, hunt down staffers, and build of a towering Nixon style beat down that would have seen her fleeing the White house to rush the Canadian border. We got nothing on Trump except a few dumb comments.

Agreed, Trump hasn't been in the political game long enough to have any dirt worth reading, he may be a dick, but to this day being a dick isn't a crime.

This. People don't like being called names for sharing reasonable concerns.

And you can't be impeached for anything done before taking office. So if he flies off the handle after January 20 ...

BACK to MEXICO

Rednecks actually think this