Wearing over ear headphones in public

>wearing over ear headphones in public
Please don't tell me you guys do this

i don't like shit, i don't go outside.

Alright user, not all of us want tinnitus as badly as you do

>going outside

I remember seeing all the autistic kids doing this, helped them drown out their surroundings apparently. Those kids wouldn't be here, would they, Sup Forums?

That's why if I have the budget I will purchase a pair of really good over ear for home use and in public I will only use small on-ears or in-ear buds. It's just autistic to walk around with such a big pair of headphones. Now I can only afford having in-ear buds. And I have very long very curly hair so it'll look even more absurd if I walk around with headphones that big.

I never listen to music in public (prefer reading or other stuff) but if I did, I would use on-ear headphones. Over-ear would be too bulky to go mobile with, and IEMs ruin your hearing in addition to always having shit quality compared to equally-priced on-ears.

i have one pair of headphones, so i use them for everything. my bad

going outside is overrated desu senpaitachi

/thread

i do this and I couldn't give less of a fuck, most people at my uni are so uninteresting that I feel completely comfortable not caring what they think about me.

no one gives a shit if you do this
no one gives a shit if you don't do this
no one gives a shit

I use on ears, in ears are shit and uncomfortable and always get in the way

>Being enough of a fedora enthusiast autist to care what headphones people wear out

Why do you care?

Are you really that insecure?

fucking casuals

Eh why not? As long as they're closed headphones with a relatively short cord it's fine. Listen in a bus/train, put them in your backpack when you're done

>reading in public

why?

Entirely this. Besides, you see a real range of people in closed back headphones these days - especially all the suit drones wearing their Bose noise cancelling headphones.

- t. suit drone

>over-ear headphones
>implying in-ear headphones

>le mooom youre embarrassing me kids
when are you gonna grow up user?

>literally worrying about what normies think about you
You're better than this user

honestly the only reason i own earbuds, but it's not because im worried about people think, they're just so much smaller, easier to store away when im not using them, plus easier to hear outside noises in case someone is calling for me

I suppose you go around outside in your underwear too, then?

That doesn't sound terribly practical.

I suppose you wear crocs and a fanny pack too?

Crocs look uncomfortable, and I'm not sure what I'd put in a fanny pack. I do have a manpurse though.

This is perfectly fine if it's Beats. It's def. autism if you wear Sennheiser or whatever "audiophile gear" you own though.

>reading in public

You look like a pretentious asshole.

You think he cares, consuming enlightened tomes of wisdom you insecure illiterate

Listening to music in public is lame. Engage with the world around you, stop being a shut-in autist who has to hide from the world in electronic gadgets.

Teens detected.

Fuck off, I prefer reading a book in a park with fresh air and the sound of running water than in my bedroom. I don't give a rat's ass what I 'look' like to autists like you.

You can just call them headphones lul

>lol u dont lurk on Sup Forums all day? u fuckin loser xD

You spiced me up rotten