He won. Deal with it

He won. Deal with it.

I don't even care if this thread is unsuccessful. I never start a thread on Sup Forums but tonight is an exception. Fuck every single doubter, every shill, every dollar spent on her campaign, and every minute berating this man. He is forever our savior, and the biggest "FUCK YOU" to the American government in history.

Goodnight Sup Forums. May you all revel in our victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DevenSeth/status/796291428896927744
youtube.com/watch?v=UiS5UIV-i1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump!!! Make America great again!!

M A G A
A
G
A

The rest of the world is laughing its head off at america right now

Not op here but I personally made many post on predicting the future telling them Trump was going to win that amongst many things.

All I got where Hillary shill posts in return.

I told you man, man, man

Best thing that could have happened to the US and Western Society.

Trump and Putin working together will be sensational.

He can not be called a 'savior' until he actually does something he has promised. Same would go for Hillary. Just because he won a vote doesn't mean he can actually pull 'a better America' out of his ass. Promises were made. Now let's sit back and see what is kept.
I do have to say his speech tonight was actually very respectable.

Now he has to figure out how to make America great

MAGA

Fuck the globalist agenda, NAFTA, TPP, social justice warriors, amnesty, open borders and the Clinton monarchy

ye, kinda

Same here Sup Forumsro, I even made a few hefty bets... They all thought I was joking when I said Trump would win on Day one.

This just proves the minority is always the loudest.

Cant say the same for the rest of the world. Im forced to feel nothing for people who relish thier poverty and famine while hating us for it. Whatever though Sup Forumsro

From someone who lives in the rest of the world fuck the rest of the world

awww nu.

Must be hard for them to laugh with all that Muslim "refugee" cock stuffed in their mouths...

Fuck yeah, we won. I am so fucking happy right now, I could shit on a liberal's face.

MAGA in your GAGA!!!!!

wtf did i just read

nice dubs tho

The rest of the world are jealous theyre not american, ye dimwitted cuck sucker

>God Emperor

Guys look. I found the cuck!

And I thought our government was an embarrassment, thanks america, you go be great again!

lmao, no like actually the rest of the world is laughing at you guys

You STUPID motherfucker. A corporate elite is PART OF THE GLOBALIST AGENDA. THIS FUCKING COUNTRY IS FULL OF UNEDCUATED BUMBLEFUCKS THAT JACK OFF TO BUZZWORDS FROM A REALITY TV SHOW STAR. Most people don't know what's really happening here and lack any critical thinking to look into the real issue. What a piece of shit time I'm living in. Hillary is shitty but Trump is worse. Trump is a fucking idiot, elected by a country full of uneducated idiots, who will be manipulated by a cunt who has so far swindled his own country out of 200 billion dollars. If you don't know who I'm talking about then you're part of the problem

This is a good example of how deluded the average American is .

We really are
Thanks America, you've given me a fun morning at work so far

NA LUL

Ty, for we all go to hell after this fuck up

Lmao, like actually the whole world is laughing at you guys

i like trump

The dollar is down 5% the snp dropped 500 points Trump supporters will still be poor and the democratic senate will filabuster everything he wants to do. THE only real damage he can cause is go to war and if he fuck that up a general will probably shoot him.

HELP ME PLEASE twitter.com/DevenSeth/status/796291428896927744

Why does anybody think we care?

>Blue Pennsylvania
Better update that map son

Non-american here, i'm happy to see Sup Forums happy, but Trump supportes, remember:
He ain't a saint and, if you voted for him, it's your duty to be critical of him.
Living in a country that three times picked a populist i feel i should warn you. They can do great things but, if left unchecked, they can really fuck things up for your country and it's institutions.

If you really want to MAGA, it's time to leave fanatism aside and adopt a sober and critical attitude.

Be back in 3 months, fuck this shit going on vacation.

you mad, bro?

good for you murica, good for you. in a world infested by political correctness, a world where you cant say anything that will hurt the other races, inmigrants, feminism, and degeneracy in general, the people of america chosed a guy who speak his mind. figure that out? that has to mean something, ppl are tired of the bullshit the world has become.

I'm just curious where I can go to get a schaden-boner watching all the femanazis, libs and dimmocrats heads exploding en masse. Already tried looking over at MSLSD but Rachel Madcow was of the air far as I can tell before Trump won.

TRUMP WON HAHAHA GOOD BYE DUMB NIGGERS FUCK THE LOT OF YOU DUMB FAGGOTS

>being laughed at by the uneducated rest of the world

Kek

Half of america is scared as fuck right now. I love it. Emperor trump has a hard road ahead of him the dems arent going to make it Easy for him but its sure going to be fun watching.
Americas going to be great again.
Nothing like the feeling of the underdog winning

Trumppy forever Sup Forums queen!

Turkroach here,
Germany goes Apeshit.

Turkey,Russia and Ukraine love him.
TRUMP !!

Niggers still try to act hard after Trump won. Kek

eesh. Yall are in for a wild ride of bad gambles in the midst of mist

Do you really think Sup Forums had something to do with this?
You all just forced shit-tier memes. Do you think that changed the political balance??
You are not that big.

This video has a couple ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=UiS5UIV-i1g

Such a majestic victory!

Electing a dim-witted would-be oligarch sure is a great big fuck you to the status quo!

Less taxes for the rich and corporations! That'll show 'em!

More oil pipelines? Support for big oil? You bet your ass!

MAGA!!! MAGA!!! USA-USA-USA!!!

The world is laughing at you and shaking its collective head.

Your country has become a global joke.

Orange IS the new black!

>living in shipping containers
>fucking us

Ok

whys that frog always smiling??

Suck me off, just pointing out how much of a retarded the supporters are :)

No we aren't

PS

Your a fucking faggot.

I'm a married homosexual... is my marriage going to be revoked and am I going to be put into a camp?

Your welcome. Would you like to be one of the first bidders for a crooked politician? Our hillary clinton would make a fine leader for you country thay would make even the australians proud, and we can ship in less than 1 day! First bid set at €400

Our government is an embarrassment

It's too sad to be funny really.

well look at all the anons in this thread trying to fit in by saying "hurr hurr we're laughing at youu!!"

i hope so. ahahahahaha. nah kidding brah. youre good.

Yes we are actually. Going to be fucking great watching you guys get what you deserve with your new Cheeto Dust overlord

whats wrong with lower tax. many american companies are moving out since places like chine has around 20% less tax. less companies less jobs. economy becomes worse since no one wants to spend

Nigger nigger cotton picker

see

I agree.

Probably the only reason I wanted Trump to be president

ITSTIEM FOR WHITE MAN TO TURN HIS SHOTGUNS ON THE EVIL MINORITYS AND DESTROY ALL THE BALCKS AND MUSLIMS AND LATINOS ONCE FOR EVER ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Tyrone creamping my wife wasnt the rigjht choice after all!

/B IS ESSENTIALLY THE INTERNET=THEREFORE THE WORLD

Still trying the bandwagon approach are you?

Go ahead and kill yourself

Now its official, america is the dumbest place on earth ~

I like how the whole country became an endless episode of the simpsons

I give you 30 cents and a rubber band you can ship it complete or in pieces.

have a laugh while you're being fucked nicely by the globalists and 30 year old " child refugees"

as we speak sjws are killing themselves by the thousands because "they can't even" by the end of trump's presidency the surviving count of sjws reaches an all time low of .04%, world peace attained by 2020

Reminder you guys actually voted for this person to run your fucking country. This is fucking hilarious

of course you don't, you fat fuck.

I want to see Tumblr right now, anyone knows any pages melting down?
Kek

>>dropped 5 %
As a non american.
Source please

Trump and Putin won't work together. Putin was for Trump because he doesn't like being policed by the American political establishment.

Not hating, by the way. I have no issue with Trump becoming president. It's just silly to assume that Putin wants to enter any kind of coalition with the States. He just wants to be left to build Russia into an equal super-power.

> nigga nigger cotton picker chicken dinner auction winner

but isn't that what he said he would do? Isn't my marriage going to be void and am I gonna go back to being a second class citizen?

Don't forget Wisconsin and Michigan.

It's not, brah.

Are you all celebrating just because you think you made this guy win?
That's kind of sad. Sup Forums has been irrelevant for years now.

checked

>trips of truth

Exactly. So many "I hope I don't even wake up" posts on FB right now.

People need to grow the fuck up, Trump is just what we needed.

>not realizing the rust belt aka uneducated fucks are what got Trump to win

Maybe you should learn more about your country and economic situations, ya cunt

WooHoo!

Hail President Trump!!!

Wew

so you are one of the uneducated people who didnt finish college who voted for that stupid fuck ? ^^

#WAKEUPSHEEPLES

Your tears are delicious

kekekek trips speaks

W R O N G

Seriously. The one thing that bugs me the most is how astronomically fucking stupid Trump supporters are, that they actually believe Putin is America's friend. Goes to show how young and naïve they are

I'm just pretty happy because there won't be a third world war for a pretty long time.

I'm gonna enjoy seeing your country burn

Go ahead and kill yourselves now libtards. No one wants or needs you. Just die the fuck off already and don't procreate