A Trump presidency is working already

A Trump presidency is working already.

All our pedophiles, degenerates, and extortionists are moving to Canada.

Thank you President Trump for making America great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodlife.com/2016/11/08/celebs-leaving-america-if-trump-wins-election-miley-cyrus-amy-schumer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My only regret is losing Samuel L. Jackson.

It is indeed going to be a sad day when that happens

Still a nigger so no big loss here boys

Muthafucka bailed and didn't stand his ground. My white arse be disappoint.

t. Ausfag.

With the exception of Samuel L. Jackson, nothing of value was lost.

good riddance

Fuck, that annoying ass voice of his and uppity acting ruins a movie. Fucking whiggers go worship someone else.

Dubs don't lie

you forgot josef fritzl

This

Welp Canada, enjoy your spike in children going missing. Pedos are coming to you!

Michelle Rodriguez

HOW DO WE STOP THEM!?!?!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-Canada.

Now Canada is gonna build a wall

pedos =/= kidnappers

>the world has had 1000 year history of male dominated government
Wtf is this bitch talking about?

The fuck?? Why doesn't the proud spic move to mexico with her people and language??

He is one of the most overrated actors of all time.

That's gotta be the best thing I've read all year.
Thanks user.

jon stewart is a god

They will all be issued a complimentary moose
rack and coupon for 25% off of a hockey jersey of their choice. Oh, and Saturday Night is Hockey Night in Canada. That part is mandatory. No exceptions.

I love how she complains the USA dropped to the 29th spot in education worldwide, yet it's her own hispanic peoples that caused that plummet in the American education system.

Trump trump

Fuck every single one of these bitches. If they dont like it they can get out
hollywoodlife.com/2016/11/08/celebs-leaving-america-if-trump-wins-election-miley-cyrus-amy-schumer/

Look at that
Better join in!

gofundme * com/savemefromtrump

British Columbia reporting in.
Is that because you don't have English as a second language courses? Our immigrant children don't drag down educational scores because they are afforded an education in French or English at a pace that allows them to immerse
in an official language while achieving their primary and secondary education.
And they are taught that being your own culture in a cultural mosaic is fine just as long as everyone understands that what it takes to be accepted as Canadian is Hockey. Watch Hockey. Talk Shit About Hockey. Check hockey scores in the morning so you know what happened in hockey you missed because you were working. And that's it. Congratulation here's your fucking green card, you are 100% Canadian now and you can ching chong your ding dong or allahu your ackbar anywhere you like. Know only that if you fuck up hard and cause disorder, the shit kicking you get will come from people who play motherfuckin hockey.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Now if only they actually did it. I remember Bush and 2004. Not one of them followed through. Get out! You promised.

I don't even know who 5 of those are.

Mods mods mods underage faggot

Our courses are quite literally called ESL, or English as a Second Language. It starts as low as kindergarten, maybe preschool, I dunno.

Your country is a circus, and I say that as a citizen of a country that just elected an orange man.

Kill yourself my man, I don't watch Television.

>Kill yourself my man

Dont try so hard kid, you should go to sleep you have school in a few hours.

STFU you candafag. Your nation is 80% WHITE. Stop acting like your POS nation is some multicultural utopia.

Pics of her plane ticket out?