POO

POO

Boy poo

Okay

Isn't he a cute stinker?

I'm not gay, but I guess?

Why is this a thing?

(not judging, just curious for a point of view)

Can you poo like that

I dunno why, but I'm happy it is. Before I discovered pics of it on the internet I didn't think anyone else was into it besides me.

No, unfortunately. I don't even find taking a normal dump enjoyable.

Anybody good at photoshop and likes scat?

Ok, cool.

Is it sexual, or just like... relieving to watch or something?

Proud of your big ones though?

Sexual, but it does have that feeling of relief too. You'd feel so much better after getting one of those out of your system.

I don't really think about it. One time I did a turd that was so big and painful it wouldn't come out when I first tried, then got up at 3 AM at night later to try again and it was so big it wouldn't flush. It was thicker on one end, and no joke it must have been four inches wide at the thickest part. I actually had to stop pushing halfway through despite how painful it was. My mum said she was surprised it didn't split me in half.

I see what you mean. I enjoy watching zits pop, blackheads being removed, mean pieces of wax extracted from ears, and I can feel slight relief looking at these pics. However, nothing sexual. And the furry aspect of it kinda annoys me as well.

On a side note, I do enjoy taking a good, cathartic shit. Makes me feel like a new man.

Mmm was it fun showing your mommy what came out of your little butt?

Dude, what? I didn't even want her to see it. I just couldn't flush the damn thing so she discovered it when she got up in the morning.

>I enjoy watching zits pop, blackheads being removed, mean pieces of wax extracted from ears
I know this sounds hypocritical coming from a scatfag, but that's gross man.

>And the furry aspect of it kinda annoys me as well.
Should I post some human hyperscat then?

Well I'd be proud

That's nasty bro. Leaving that big bitch stinking over night

Well I'd be proud...of you. Maybe even diaper you

I know, I find all of those things gross too. I cringe as fuck while watching. But afterwards the relief is much more appealing.

You can post whatever you want. This is Sup Forums.

What was I supposed to do. Find a stick in the backyard at 3 AM and break it up. It was too late for that shit.

How would you react if you saw a woman do this?

Ahhh daddy's little stink bum

Girls don't poo. :P

Yes they do.