How many campaign promises will he keep? Any?

How many campaign promises will he keep? Any?

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/environment/emissions/carbon/
youtube.com/watch?v=OGix43GB5a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

none

but he will probably nominate someone hilariously right-wing into the supreme court, and with a fully republican government the entire country is gonna go conservative

it's gonna be grand. the next 4 years are gonna be Sup Forums gold

Only the ones that will fuck over the middle class and the environment

Economic collapse is coming. I said it first!.

I hope he builds the wall out of endangered redwoods, shale coal and fracking debris just to piss you off.

A couple if irrelevant ones to silence the critics.After that it will be full on retard mode.

economic collapse was always coming no matter who won

This nigger gets it

Fuck the country, Donald as president is going to be hilarious

He has a massive skyscraper with his name on it

You know that has nothing to do with this right? Wow, the education level...

make Sup Forums great againe

I dont care if he does or doesn't, all i know is that the memes will be glorious brother :)

Take out the just piss you off part, and I kek'd like a motherfucker.

None, but at least America elected someone who said he was going to do something instead of that war criminal media bought and paid for cuntttttttttttttttttttttttttttt hillary

This faggot actually gets it.

This
Debt is a debt
Noone can fix that

What a time to be alive

As a gay black man, exactly how concerned should I be

All of them and more.

His father's name

make arrangements for your funeral

Well since your black AND a fag, the Gestapo probably won't drag you off. You already removed yourself from the gene pool.

I expect him to repeal Obamacare, bonus points for not passing replacement legislation first, I expect him to only support Supreme Court candidates that will overturn Roe Vs. Wade.

I expect he will raise tariffs. Beyond that no idea.

Too bad being a nigger faggot doesn't make you human :(

he can do what ever he wants i do not pay taxes so it wont be my money wasted

>implying shillary would keep her promises
>implying nobama kept his
hell, he was playing golf every time the US needed him.

yeah and they are trying to get it removed cause it is killing buisness

He doesnt actually own that building tho, which is hilarious

4 of his many businesses failed. He didn't go bankrupt personally. Very major difference there.

But well memed!

I want him to say that after being shot in the head

4 failures out of over 100 successes?
k

She didnt even give her concession speech and the media doesnt care,niw if it was trump that lost and didnt give a concession speech they would've been all over that

I voted for Trump but Obama took a lot less vacation days than people seem to think.

The Congress is Republican. They won the House of Representatives and the Senate majorities. So, it's a very favorable environment for a Republican in the Executive branch to have things his way.

We will see.

XHE'S A HEARTBROKEN OLD WOMXN, STOP OPPRESSING XER!

You know he would be far more powerful in death than he is in life, right? do it make him a martyr fool

You're right, but it seems like he was shown playing golf during any 'major' event or crisis
Also, notice how most presidents hair turn gray throughout their terms?
Well, not Lincoln or Kennedy

Kek one of shillarys ad obama says he doesnt want his progress to go to waste. What progress!?

actually just since he started running he has had 3 more

he already said he would not give one

who cares? presidents are like OP, they never delivar

>fractions

eia.gov/environment/emissions/carbon/
You see that general downward trend beginning in 2008 in the first plot?
That progress you un-educated backwards twat.

Maybe he was haunted by the jealous ghost of Harambe.

But tonight, he can finally rest at ease. 11,000 Americans voted for him, last night.

The economy has been going up, very slowly. Jobs have been doing better. His insurance plan is a joke because he didn't know what he was doing but hopefully Trump will know how to fix it. It's honestly not a terrible idea, if you're into social programs but with Obama's current lay out, it'll balloon until it explodes and then no one would be happy.

fucking liberals.

how many would hillary keep except for world war 3?

This

this

What's hilarious is I never muttered those words, before this election. Trump woke me the fuck up to how backwards and hypocritical they really are. I originally was a liberal but decided trying to see things from a more conservative standpoint, just as a sort of thought experiment. I'm a fan of self improvement.

And that's all it really took. I put myself in a conservative's shoes and I walked. I ran. Then I decided to be a moderate. I saw how the liberals behaved towards "evil conservatives" and "indecisive moderates" and it was disturbing. I was never treated that way by conservatives, when I was a liberal or moderate.

In fact, the worst thing a conservative did to me, when I was a liberal, was scoff and shake their head at me. That was probably because I was being so fucking naive.

Now, here I am, seeing the light at last. I'm nearly 30 and have been browsing Sup Forums since 2006. I've grown a lot since my edgy teen liberal days... And the older I get, the more I realize, the old people were right. Life is too short to be angry. That's what I see, in the Liberals. Anger. Nothing but self-hate, the hate for others, and this country.. Because it's not what they want. They're not who they want to be. No one is perfect and it makes them so fucking angry.

you're not the only person I've heard say that

To be honest, I think that the best part of this whole election season is seeing the rise of the public's ire towards the political and media establishment. Even the backwards (though they are usually motivated by the right things, they just cant see how stupid their approach is) liberals I talk to nowadays admit that they can't trust anything the media says. More and more people are realizing that special interests own and determine the laws regarding their own little piece of the state sanctioned pie, and how broken the state's most basic functions and services are.

Wake up America, wake up world, it's time to start being responsible for own futures instead of trusting it to the pharisaic elite.

Lol at the fucking idiots that believe Trump will actually do anything to help normal Americans.

The utter stupidity in these people just like the libtards is enormous.

butthurt libtard in incognito mode detected

Only the middle post you tagged said anything like that, the other two clearly are skeptical of him doing anything beneficial for them. They simply responded to a question about what they think he will do, that doesn't imply they are supportive of those ideas, or that they think they will be beneficial.

>old people were right. Life is too short to be angry.

WTF, Conservatives are just as angry as Liberals. They're the other side of the same coin. Right wingers are always looking for something to be outraged about. For them it's about to much immigration, not enough gun rights etc. Left wingers it's about not enough immigration, too much gun rights etc.

And don't fool yourself. You're not a moderate. You're just another right winger that doesn't want to look like a idiot.

>Wake up America, wake up world, it's time to start being responsible for own futures instead of trusting it to the pharisaic elite.
You just voted in a part of the elite, your other option was also part of the elite, every year all you do is vote in the elite from both democrats and republicans. Conservatives are even more fucking elitists than democrats, the belive the gap between the middle, working and ruling classes are a natrual thing that shold be widened, the only reason you fell republican elites are less elitists than the democratic elites is because you have been seeing more democrats than republicans on the tv lately.

Not butthurt. Just a realist. I can spot the brainwashed morons. Right wing or left wing fuckwits are all alike.

They're all sheep being led by a different herder.

I literally never endorsed Trump, and did not vote for him. If you must know, I wrote in Lew Rockwell for president. You may be right in general about the masses, but not me. Both the left and the right are full of shit and do nothing but appeal to ideals with lip service, while in office they do nothing but secure more power for their special interests. If you actually looked at the content of my post you would realize that.

>Both the left and the right are full of shit and do nothing but appeal to ideals with lip service, while in office they do nothing but secure more power for their special interests
thats what i fucking said

My bad user, you did condemn libtards in your post too.

The thing is, this is Sup Forums and so we cannot come to an agreeable end to this back and forth. We are the internet hate machine, and even though I agree with you second post's sentiments in full, I have to tell you to go get fucked to death by a sandnigger you detestable piece of shit.

All I saw was you critizing libtards. Ran into plenty of these so called "moderates".

The only true moderates in America and the world are the ones working hard trying to make a living for their family getting fucked over by Democrat and Republican governments.

Nothing has changed. Trump is just another charlatan.

Look at my post that you responded to, I literally made that exact type of argument, and then you took issue with it because you presumed I was saying it from a pro-Republican standpoint.

>Right wingers are always looking for something to be outraged about
Objectively false. Conservatives just want to chill and enjoy life. That might include some fuckery, now and again, but they generally keep to themselves. Have you ever been to a small conservative town? There's gossip but everyone is generally quiet and friendly. No one really wants to start shit, besides those sour loner types. No one likes them anyways. You have those in every town.

Conservatives only get upset when something pops up, that they're against. I personally agree with pro-choice because I don't think I should say what a woman can do with her body. But see, some people consider that murder of a child. Not everyone has all the answers. That's why it's important for us to debate these issues, civilly, and vote on them. It's when either side gets too strong and begins to oppress the other into accepting "that's just how it is now", that the tables need to be turned.

Liberals had 8 years after conservatives had 8 years. Now it's conservative turn again. But you see how liberal behave, because they're not getting their way? They're LITERALLY SHAKING, broadcasting their contemplation of suicide, and talking about moving to fucking Canada.

I ask, not sarcastically, WHY don't they just move? It's a whole lot easier to move yourself, than it is to change a whole fucking country into what you want it to be. Liberals act like they hate this place. If that's the case, conservatives KEEP saying it - not to be rude but - MOVE.

If the law you want isn't passing, you either put up and shut up or you fucking move to a place where it's legal. That's just how it is.

>assuming so much negative of me
I took the political compass test before the election. I was slightly to the left, on the line, and in the green. You can fuck off now, with your projected hatred for all those that don't agree with your narrative.

You sound like so many conservatives talking about Obama, when he won, and you don't even realize it.

I can understand why you might have thought my post was pro-republican now that I go back and read it.

You're dead on about moderates.

I do think Trump is just another charlatan, but he's not a bought and paid for charlatan, he bought and paid for himself. Which is why I see "SOME" potential for him to do a few things right by the American people at least.

Just potential, not a guarantee, not an endorsement. Just saying that I see the possibility, while in reality I don't think he'll change anything at all for our benefit.

In fact if he goes through with his plans regarding trade policies, we're boned.

Me and my boyfriend can't wait for him to shut down those homophobic muslim shitskins. And if Trump keeps his promises I won't have to make up an excuse to not marry him.

#fagsfortrump

I fucking hate Trump, but in a way I am kind of relieved that this smug cunt didn't get elected and the American people told her to fuck off with her corrupt bullshit. Glad to see the back of the Clintons.

Maybe liberals deserve to be critized for stepping out of line, like they have. How would you feel if you had a task force hovering over you constantly telling you what you can and cannot say?

Then when you watch your mouth, they come up with new words that you can't say because it triggers people. No posting pomegranates because it might trigger someone, user. Wouldn't want someone to have Vietnam flashbacks!

I feel bad that there are some vets out there with PTSD and they get triggered. Honestly. They don't deserve to be reminded of those terrible times, but fireworks or not, there will be something that causes that.. and it won't be anyone's fault. They need to seek psychiatric help, to try to get over it and that's something you DON'T see a lot of these fragile liberals doing. They self-diagnose and don't take their pills. They want reasons to be a victim, so they can posture like "check out all my cool emotional scars". You're the new emo scene kids and everyone knows you're fake and gay. We don't have to like it, so stop trying to get everyone to praise you.

Trump has a history of doing, or atleast trying to do what he says

So as far as I'm considered he'll make an attempt to keep them all

If he does manage to keep some of his promises in this term he'll have a bigger shot at 2 terms to fulfill more promises

You're not the only one. I couldn't stand how fucking sure of herself, she was, because of all the media shilling and cucked out deluded libtards were defending her. She was calling them names behind their backs and they wouldn't fucking believe it. No matter how much evidence we got against her, it was all bullshit. They would just deny everything.

Such is life, I suppose.

I just don't understand why we can't ever have legitimate good candidates. Why couldn't it have been Kasich vs Bernie or any Republic or democrat with a sense of normality.

THE.
JEWS.
WIN.
AGAIN.

1 is for sure, get cuck by Israel even harder than Obama.

The power of 'the powers that be' is invertly related with the strength of the president. Much handier to have a manipulable president than a strong one.

More Jews? Good. I'm running low. Fill 'er up, champ.

You realize Trump is the biggest zionist shill on earth right?
youtube.com/watch?v=OGix43GB5a0

Even bigger than all of the liberal media, Soros, all Clinton's big biz buddies and her financial friends overseas combined? Idk man.

You think there's a difference between liberal and conservative media?

He's working the system, fam. He knows who he's up against. You've got to gain your masters trust before overtaking him.

No. Just different standpoints and who they're shilling for.

You watch any Fox News recently? That was supposed to be the mainstream conservative media. It's a joke and has been for years. Especially during this election, after so many GOP flipflops decided against backing Trump.

The media is almost always guaranteed to be biased, so long as it has a single owner with a single opinion and single political stance.

This faggot gets it

Learn to walk with your hands showing at all times and keep your clothes on and you should be good

Considering he has all 3 branches, probably the ones that his advisors allow. Obama never had the luxury of being able to push through anything with no resistance. The republicans never allowed him to do anything, and he still managed to get most of his promises met in one way or another. So Trump will get everything done that isn't pants-on-head retarded. And let's be honest, some of his shit is pants-on-head retarded and even other republicans will tell him to stfu.

I'll tell you what. These Jews (in Israel no less), worked so damn hard for Trump.

The Jews win again. More power to them.

Now for the collapse of the western world, and the Rise of the East!

If you voted for Trump your a retard because he won't last 4 years he WILL be impeached before that comes if he is found to have done ANY of this sexual misconduct shit if they got rid of Clinton sure as shit Trump is gonna go.... But this is why you people who voted for Trump are retards you voted for a guy whose VP runner is a religious zealot who thinks that evolution should be banned from being taught in schools he believes in creationism and is so blinded by her religion that he can't separate church and fuckin state like a ton of republicans can't seem to do. So good job you elected a guy who won't last and the next in charge will blast the country back to the dark ages cause of "muh religion".... Now I am getting ready to flee this fucking country before the nukes start dropping.

CTR shill, kill yourself

You lost and now you're damage controlling

whats the matter ? trump is good men and so are jews.

hey, i'm not saying anything negative. Trump and Putin are the World's Leaders now.

the Jews/Israel have become much closer to Putin.

Maybe this will be for the greater good. Globalism? yeah. but on a lesser scale.

>Now I am getting ready to flee this fucking country before the nukes start dropping.

I'd suggest Mexico, that way after we build that great wall you won't be able to sneak back in here. Good riddance, crybaby.

hey we won. let's win with some class.

Holy shit, he's in the thread. Good morning, Mr. President-elect!

Exactly. No wall. No redefined trade deals. Super conservative Supreme Court justices. Maybe a roll back on abortion gains. My only issues as a long haul driver would be if he privatized the shit out of the interstates with his capital investment public/private partnerships. I'm going to love seeing poor fucks stay poor and have no one to blame.

Not really there is no damage control it is fact.... Keep telling yourself it is damage control if it makes you feel better me I call it like I see it and if it comes out ANY of this sexual harassment shit is true he is gone plain and simple sorry but if Bill Clinton got impeached with the flimsy case that was brought against him Trump will to... And Mike Pence is a religious bible thumping freak bottom line you need to kill yourself for not looking at the whole picture....

This guy gets it.

Most of these kids have never lived under Trickle Down Economics. They're in for a real treat. I hope Trump gives them a reacharound at least.

I'm really worried about Trump's trials coming up. Does he still have to go to them now that he's President?

>shale coal

You're a moron.

Enjoy prison!

All of them, it's gonna blow our fucking minds.

Yes he does.