What was worse? 9/11 or 11/9?

what was worse? 9/11 or 11/9?
you decide

I think 9/11 was worse, I think like 3k people died right?

on 11/9 peoples feewings got wewy hurt :(

11/9 the day america proved to still be a monarchy. the day that america declared a conman president. soon the right wing nuts will own scotus and regress the country 100 years.

11/9 is the day America died remember that Cletus.

The digits confirm we're dead

>come into living room on Nov. 11 2001
>parents watching tv horrified as twin towers topple
>"what movie is this? Looks awesome"

Mfw I'm Canadian so this thread dosent apply

Meant September my bad

9/11 was an inside job
11/9 was a hostile takeover by mother russia - i think thats worse

No it can't be
Checked

STAY MAD BITCH

IT'S FUCKING GO TIME AMERICA WE DID IT.

Goodness

>>come into living room on Nov. 9 2016
>>parents watching tv horrified as the new regime is voted in
>>"what movie is this? Looks awesome"

If trips america is doomed

I'm not happy that Trump is president, but I'm happy that liberals didn't get their way because they're such a whiny group.

This

As an European, finally you have dates correct Murica. Well done

Russia deserves to rule over us by being able to get us to vote for Mr. Establishment

As Simone living in a country without a stupid date system today is 9/11 already

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Yes we do and yes we did.

9th November is worse. Many more people will die.

It is time for Russia to control the planet now that America is gone.

You lost Hillary stop shitposting trying to start a fight with Russia already

>such a whiny group
>coming from a group that whined for 8 years about an actually decent president who just happened to be a nignog

>instantly plays the race card
typical liberal

you can bet your ass if Obama was white (or had a more "christian" name), there wouldn't have been quite as much whining coming from the reps.

>this
Obama was not really that great. Obamacare is pretty fucked for the poor. Also your mother is a whore who def voted trump after I fucked her (the sex and voting were unrelated; I am not really a fan of either candidate. It just happened that we fucked and then she went out to vote)

I couldn't give a shit if he was chinese man it has nothing to do with his politics
everyone acts like him being the president while being black at the same time is some kinda achievement

WHHAAAAAT

>Obamacare is pretty fucked for the poor.

funny thing is. this is flat out wrong. it's great for the poor (if they can get off their asses long enough to wade through the enormous number of plans that aren't helpful for their particular situation). it didn't help out the middle class so much, since they're footing the bill for the most part still.

but you obviously don't have any argument for why obama was such a bad president. so, all I can say is wait for the trump bashing. he may do a decent job, who knows. but everyone will still hate him regardless because he's residing president and you need someone to hate for your daily shortcomings.

No

that you born alive.

But i was disappointed because nothing changed to avoid this fiesta again, hope trump would build this wall or i will kill myself on stream and blame him for it if he wouldn't do it.

Neither,
One was inside job...
Other is who America CHOSE as prez.

Guess you were a shillary voter eh?

WTF

check'd. dude holy shit

9/11 was terrorist
11/9 was an anti-terrorist getting elected as a president

You tell me what's worse and I'll give you a cookie

>anti-terrorist

which means...?

9/11 is today you backwards cunts