Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85jn9lu7nDU
youtube.com/watch?v=UnZwFWrzYpQ
youtu.be/7iLrFCc8vEA
youtube.com/watch?v=w8Yf8z1YHC8
youtube.com/watch?v=W5u1kTM3wE8
youtube.com/watch?v=TMF6O2zRV3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Implying I don't listen to Akira Yamaoka.

There's also probably Museum Mouth- Alex I Am Nothing

>implying
SH 1-4 soundtracks are fucking amazing. If the games never existed and they were released as standalone albums they would probably be cult hits.

I love this artwork, I don't think it's the official soundtrack artwork for sh4 but it came with the album I downloaded.

It is in fact official. It's great, reminds me of the drawings by victims of the hiroshima bombing mixed with heironymus bosch.

Yeah, it's totally a japanese heironymus bosch. Do you know who the artist is?

No clue. I'd assume it might be Masahiro Ito.

this album is so fucking unbelievably tight. the albums before and after it are standard issue forgettable ska, but somehow this one is a beacon of perfect composition and performance. fucking hell yes

my music

For a second I thought it was that tripfag spamming this album all over again. Forgot its name.

>implying is secretly isn't

i don't think it'd be him, he left after SH3
doesn't really look like his style either

Literally never met another fan of this band until I saw them live.

love that album, it is sad very next one is garbage

my mixtape

also 7 and 11

i saw museum mouth live with uh tiger's jaw i think. they're super good

I like pic related and Silen Hill 2's OST the most.

I've never seen anyone post him on this board but i think this albums fantastic

9.5/10

4>origins>3>2>1/5/6

youtube.com/watch?v=85jn9lu7nDU

Knowing Sup Forums's taste in music, it saddens me to know you only listen to the J-rock tracks, when it's the dark industrial ambient parts that are where the true beauty of the albums dwell.

If you seriously think you're the only person that listens to the Silent Hill OSTs then you are very sadly mistaken.

My favourite track is Betrayal, why are you such a judgemental little bitch?

you're not alone, friend

The random songs i sing to myself when i'm bored or cooking desu

>sadly

I like it, but I mean... it's just indie folk.

Those dark industrial ambient tracks are what I love the most? I got into akira yakahoma years ago and then my friend recced me some dark ambient in addition to my checking out some shit like pedestrian deposit and other end tymez footage.

Whoops, sorry, I thought it was on other thread, but yeah, I also enjoy it.

I'm not gonna post it because then other people would listen to it

is this anco?

Sorry, I've just been here too long. Since all Sup Forums talks about is guitar-centric music with an emphasis on mellow suburban aesthetics, I developed a deep cynicism that grew from a feeling of being the only one here that appreciated the kind of music p4k didn't.

If you can't appreciate guitar music and evil devil noises you're a pleb who needs to grow the fuck up

I do appreciate guitar music, just more often than not the artists and styles Sup Forums likes.

I don't see songs like Betrayal as evil devil noises, though. I find immense, eternal beauty and even a cosmic love in them. But then again, I've always seen Silent Hill as a loving place of noneuclidean therapy, so there's that.

I feel you, I wont lie when I say most of my music is guitar/synth focused but I do love piano music, dark ambient, lots of folk, ect. This is how I feel when I go to chicago being a capitalistic heathen who doesn't give two shits about peoples feelings

>non euclidean

I've been hearing this word a lot and it's making me go insane

Karen? Is that you?

is this the new sharethread?

My fave is Fermata In Mistic Air you pleb

I can't tell if this is bait. I love that album and have seen it posted here a few times

Some of the best ambient I've ever heard, never seen anyone on Sup Forums post it

Prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=UnZwFWrzYpQ

youtu.be/7iLrFCc8vEA

that screaming is hype as fuck

I would say he makes better use of the accordion than any musician has in a while. One of the best IMO.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8Yf8z1YHC8

>ugggh they're for edgy tween Sup Forumstards

Just like Beach Boys making Pet Sounds or Carly Rae making Emotion, sometimes masterpieces come from the most unlikely places.

The Perfect Cult is everything I love about protestant praise music, but without protestantism (or christianity either).

youtube.com/watch?v=W5u1kTM3wE8

I listen to this track for at least an hour everyday.

pfsss, El Salvador was a great gig, :) loved to see them with Helloween.

Same, still listen regularly.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMF6O2zRV3M

She sounds like what I thought grimes sounded like before I'd ever actually listened to grimes

you are talking about the score and not the actual games I hope

games for me honestly were 3 > origins > 5 > 2 > 1 6 and 4 I never beat honestly, still working on that but they're good

yeah 4 become incredibly frustrating at some point, nice taste tho

wow i have never seen this album who is this

4 had such a good story(s) and sound track, it's a shame they could smooth the combat out.

Nah m8; one of my favorite film soundtracks.

literally everyone has heard silent hill's music before you mongoloid

fermata in mystic air gets me down as fuck
it gives such a powerful atmosphere

>le neo-neodada nonsensical collage xD
God I hate covers like that

is that a banjolin

It's especially annoying when faggots like use it in a meaningless way

>ywn listen to a full studio quality SFTBH

Give it a go

not even memeing because lime juice tub is great