MFW THE ERA OF THE SJW IS OVER

MFW THE ERA OF THE SJW IS OVER

i sure do hope so

We can only hope

If anything they've been given more energy. Enjoy your rubberband effect when in 4 years we have our first trans-jewish atheist non-binary president

You think SJWs are gonna just go away now that Trump is in office? You think because he won, they are gonna forget the pussy comments?

You are a faggot.

Trump is the fuel that will keep the SJW fire burning for a long time. What a fucking dipshit.

Nope.

It only will get more obnoxious.

It's over, they're done

Posting SJW shit online now is basically treason

I fucking hope so.
But first there will be 3 major chimpouts, where people will die.

its just starting. with a president that a wide majority of people consider a racist and misogynist, the sjw's have finally gotten a huuuge legitimization of their efforts

RIP SJW's

If that happens you're basically a terrorist if you're still a SJW

this pretty much

you're all so dumb.

government/officials/police cant support this shit anymore. no more shit like the 33 genders in new york. making it less acceptable, less common, more strange, so it wont be taken as seriously, the movement will lose speed, people just on it for the bandwagon effect jump off, and there you go.

at least thats what i hope.

wrong, the SJW started under a black liberal president, it will die down now

boo-ohh poor republican has feelings hurt by sjws
poor republican need safe space from sjws
boo-ohh

oh just fuck off will you
SJWs have been round for decades
just because they became a meme under obama doesn't mean they were created in this era
holy fucking shit

problem is they dont just hurt feelings.
their stupid activism cost a lot of money, that could be used to actually educate people or provide better healthcare or sth

They got worse in this era. Never before have school children had to be educated about how to accept trans tards. Never before. Or worrying about which bathroom they use. Its bullshit.

First, this ; And then, now that Trump is president and his trumptards are unleashed and free to proudly roam and rumble, I'm afraid they're going to get triggered all the fucking time. They might become even more obnoxious, and are far from fading away anytime soon. No good news in perspective.

trumptards is just another name for SJWs. Two sides of the same coin squabbling the country in to shit.

>mfw I'll still just be a pot smoking NEET regardless

Their means are akin, not what they say and want to do.

SJWs are people who have safespaces, they get triggered/upset and cry when these zones are "violated". As we all saw last night on national T.V. when the glass ceiling came crashing down.

Trump supporters only have happy places.

you realize the original PC movement began during the Regan era right? And only fell off once Clinton took office. You cant reign in crazy leftists with a right wing administration. It will just make em crazier.

Give SJW's what they want, they want more.
Don't give SJW's what they want, they complain more.

Freakydeaky.

Watch out for this. Sjw fags will just stew on tumblr, biding their time and increasing their numbers

me too buddy, me too.

SJW's are now just Losers for the next 4 years

nobody wants to be a loser

Oh how great it is to live today.

I would buy this product. Especially if liberals produced it.

I know, right? Top fucking kek

I also hope that BLM movement dies

You you how chimping work. You will never be able to tell a outchimper that they themselves are wrong.

>You you how chimping work.

weird, i just spazzed at my sjw friends last night for how fake it all is

Yes, you you you how chimp work

more?

I'm just laughing so hard at the media

>every poll says Trump will lose
>headline last night saying "mathematically nearly impossible for Trump to win"
>Trump wins easily

hilarious

Would Trunk have still been elected if Sup Forums wasn't a thing? Did the meme wars really pay off?

Grab America by the pussy.

furries think they're annoying anyone in here? We're not sjw's lmao

The media is in Hillary's pocket. That's why they kept focusing on bullshit, telling lies, ignoring facts and manipulate people into "not wasting their vote" on Trump, since he wont win anyway.

They are pretty awful tbh.

Slightly better than otherkin freaks.

it backfired like hell lmao

You think appeasement works with SJWs? Once they sense weakness they escalate which is why things have gotten so crazy. Too many people have gone along with them for too long hoping their demands would end but they just want more and more. But as Gamergate showed if you refuse to back down and aren't afraid to be called racist, misogynistic or bigoted you can win.

The gaming industry is doing better than ever and all the SJWs that were involved are stuck in their own little bubbles desperate for attention or relevance.

they're going to get BTFO'd now nonstop, it's gonna be glorious

I just got back from the USA after 2 a d a half months, and when I got back to the UK, everyone asked me about the woe tion.

Told them - fuck shillary. Told them the gov give you shillary propaganda at EVERY chance, and that people should vote trump just because he's not her.
I was told I'd 'been listening to trump propaganda'. Lol. Was pro-trunk propaganda even a thing?

I think people are overreacting to this, pro-trump or anti-trump.

I mean, yeah the world seem to have understand the liability of left-wing populism, so they go and embrace right-wing populism. In the end they're both populism and serves only to make the people behind them more powerful.

I don't think the election of Trump will change much, it's just a consequence of what has already changed. US institutions won't let him do, even if he really wants it, even half of the stuff he said and not even a tenth of what people that supports or hates him thinks he will do.

Yeah immigration will be halted a bit, yeah people will think this a free card to be more racist, yeah chinese products will get taxed (for the good or for the bad) but overall I really don't think it won't change much.Heck, maybe Trump will be even better for restoring relations with Moscow and preventing a world war.

But I don't know shit either, let's see what comes next. But really guys, my piece of advice for you is...this doesn't really mean what you think it means, be you a supporter or not.

They were beaten back during the Regan era and went into hiding in the universities biding their time. They are like a virus, if you don't eradicate it completely it comes back stronger once your defenses are down. Let's hope Trump has what it takes to get rid of them for good.

Yeah. Gamergate is going to look like playground fight compared to the shit that is about to go down. I can't wait, the memes alone will make it worth it.

Now on facebook i can call niggers niggers and bitches bitches a new world has started today!

Well, Putin has already come out and said that Russia is ready to begin efforts to reconcile with the US and to work together towards a better future for both countries. But the real effect of this election is that it's a clear message that the US population is fed up with the PC and globalism crap. It's a clear sign to the media and Hollywood that they don't agree with the politics they are trying to shove down their throats.

This is the only hopeful thing I've seen posted about the election that isn't outright trolling

Everyone should go to bullshit Youtube channels and post the following:

-----

Hello.
I am from the future and I'm here to tell you, that your strategics based on character attacks and slander has failed.
I am sad to inform you, that Trump has won the election.
Over.

------

I agree, and I think it's good.

Goldman Sachs BTFO
Soros BTFO
The Clinton rape cabal BTFO

damn that girl is cute

OH SHIT!

COME GET SOME. MOTHERFUCKERS!

well played

There's absolutely nothing cute about her, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Something something rape culture.

Just screencapped this

>women are willing to excuse murder, lies under oath and unsolicited secrecy for their 15 minutes of fame

They make it so easy to see why we SHOULDN'T let them in office

And this. These people really are mentally impaired

>a few emails
>period isnt a person
God I hope all these fucking drones just die now, what an absolute blight

Hardly.

You have a new president, not a completely new populace

This was a pretty okay comment if you ask me.

How do you get to this level of reasoning? To completely disregard all logic and reasoning, out of such volition to push a specific idea? it's like they aren't even living thinking people, fucking spooky how absent-minded they are in areas where it truly matters

All this Trump shit.

Which states legalized weed?

It took way to long. Member before we had to deal with them? No more cuck threads, no more traps, no more SJWs. The world is finally looking up.

The people who cared and called for what bathroom people used were not the sjw's.

Charge your phone you mad man

Time to banime the anime.

Hopefully more. Trump dump will go full Lucille and 'shut domestic terrorism down'. Let the niggers act up now. *Grabs popcorn

>the most qualified presidential candidate of all time
>a brilliant, intelligent woman who has fought for the rights of those who need advocacy

whew, i almost giggled a little

now they will get even worse now cause now they actually have shit to bitch about.

The sjw movement allowed it to get that big so people cared. I'm glad the world is apparently going back 60 years. We might get back on track and stop worrying about unimportant shit.

Take off that dress son, time to talk about your illness.

>tfw normie meme on 4cham

Well, if you mean the left wing SJW. The right wing SJW has just begun to rise.

What about your daughter and her butch hair cut

More details plz