Why are some guys so explicit...

Why are some guys so explicit? One guy told me to my face that he would fuck me and other guy hit on me and told me I'm sexy. Why???

I was at a party and a random girl came to me asking to go down on her. Also once an entire classroom of girls hit on me.

Cuz nothing bad about it.

It's desperation or hornyness or just not giving a fuck. I had a phase where I'd hit on girls and guys all the time and half the time in worked, the other half was weirded out like you are. It's all about trying :)

you can't really complain when men carry all the risk of rejection. we're the ones who initiate. you roasties just sit back and check yes/no when guys try to court you.

Some people are just naturally like that, it isn't guy exclusive. Also maybe they told you you're sexy because you're sexy? Just a thought.

Because some guys have found out that being blunt about it to enough women, will eventually yield a result.

How would you prefer to be propositioned by the way?

TITS or GTFO!

I had this conversation with a female friend of mine. She wants sex but doesn't want to be hit on. She wants male attention but can't take a compliment.

>eh

OP how would you like a guy to approach you. See if you abd my friend share the same crazy ladyness

/thread

women complaining about how men hit on them is like a King complaining that his filet mignon was not cooked to his liking.

In short you're a spoiled idiot who does not realize it.

Thank God Trump won and all the idiots crybabies and whiners will have to learn their fucking place.

Tits or gtfo m'lady

>complaining about men being interested in you
I bet in your 40's you'll complain about men not giving you a second glance. Stupid cunts I swear, Thank god one isn't our President.

Depends on the context.
When you're at a random party or something and you're fucking sick of carefully courting a chick for hours and hours and hours, you just go 'wanna fuck?' and hope for the best.
I mean, what's the worst that could happen? She says no and you both go your merry way, no harm done.
Obviously you don't ever do that with someone you know or when there's a chance you'll meet this person again.
But that aside, who cares? As long as both people are interested, you just save time.

because they don't give a fuck, they're just being honest

it's a lot less romantic, but it sure is easier to notice than someone twirling their hair while stealing glances at you from the other side of the room

maybe you should try it too sometimes? just find a cute guy and be blunt about what you want. (he'll probably find it either hot or just a surprising change of pace)

You do realize that rule only applies when the op claims female for attention right?
The topic of this thread, makes her gender pertinent to the discussion and thus isn't attention seeking.

> Women over 40

Guy who has dated women of all ages here.

Women go through a MAJOR role reversal at 40. Like pursuing men, worshipping them, practically begging for dates. They look back on their teens and twenties with such regret that they were so entitled when all the men wanted to fuck them, and now they their looks are fading they adopt the mindset of a man.

Shocker.

this.
newfags gonna fag.

life's funny isn't it?

I just think being blunt is too much. You can call me pretty, but how am I supposed to respond to a guy who says he would fuck me?

It really is. The older you get the more palpable the joke becomes.

say yes if youre interested

or no if youre not

Its the simple fast way. some people just dont like that way at all and thats fine. those guys are still young and for most of them its the only way they can imagine. some may never change. just say no and walk away. no biggie

If you feel the same about him, go ahead.
If you don't, respectfully decline his advances.
Or try something completely new, seek out the guys you find attractive and initiate the first interaction towards a sexual relationship.

I bet it does.