Romanian fag here. Were gonna get invaded/anexed aren't we ?

Romanian fag here. Were gonna get invaded/anexed aren't we ?

Oh God

Latvia here, I don't think so tho

mno frate, stai lin

Yea probs

who wants you gipsyes?

Romania?
Where is it?
Is it on South East Asia or where?

He's gotta get the Baltic states back first.

German here, why not Belarus?
>not in the NATO
>Russian minority

Ukraine and Syria are currently binding a lot of Russian resources, I wouldn´t worry so much.

Romanian trump supporter here.Nato and Russia now are allies we will kill all muslims and be the superior white race while we kill liberals

Most probably some countries will start a war, Russia is gonna join, and we will die for another country's war.

its in Russia

Somewhere in Africa

Belarus is like little Russia's sister. They've got a much closer relationship than Ukraine and Russia

Is Dracula from Romania?
Russians don't want you at all.
You are poor cuntbag pikies

No... you're not thinking nearly large enough.

You're going to be part of the USSR again.

Belarussian is here! We do not want to be with Russia. Ask your answers!

But Romania's got the best Internet tho

Op here, were not gonna get anexed or invaded (don't think so), but i bet were gonna be dragged into combat and bloodshed by Russia going after our non Nato neighbours. If you are a 18-40 something romanian male right now, you should worry.

Fuck all i know is to play vidya games and shit. If i'm gonna get conscripted il probably shit my pants.

but russia stronk !1

Почему вся Беларусь по-русски тогда говорит?

I heard Romanians girls are sexy
And lot of them are sluts
Is it true?

Almost a puppet state. They could be annexed like Germany did with Austria 1938, without a single shot falling.

finland fought them off with less people, why can't you?
fucking pussy
maybe you should be anexed after all

It's kinda a puppet state and not at the same time

Give a fuck! U're a kitten state.

I was born in Leningrad, but my motherland is Belarus. I'm proud of It.

No one. They want gypsy land.
>roma
roam the fuck outta here

you faggots are all insane ROMANIA is PART OF NATO SO IF SOMEONE ATTACKS IS IN WAR WITH AMERICA!!!!! PUTIN AND TRUMP ARE FRIENDS AND BOTH ARE FOR SURE BETTER THAN SOME MUSLIMS AND FEMINST SLUTS YOU FAGGOTS I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS ROMANIAN HERE

Russia invaded Ukraine because of the NATO membership time bomb, from what I can read, you guys are already been in for a while. I wouldn't worry too much.

ukraine was not part of nato! or europe! if someone attacks an europe member all europe goes to war you scumbags!

Romania is about to get buttfucked. Honestly deserve for having the worst GTA character of all time.

Still a worrisome situation, mother of god, when i think of the russian maneuvre on our doorstep in Moldova. How the fuck could you US faggots let this happen.

hhahahahaha u fucking traitor bunch of gipsies. looks like karma is a bitch afterall hahahaha fuck u romania!

i mromanian and i will join the russians.what the fuck are you IDIOTS? better be with russians strong amn than with some cuks europeans!! dioots motherfuckers i want war but with africa and muslims lets all joisn russia

Im gonna wake up one day with a rifle in my hand and i will die in someone else's war

first comes the dramatic acceleration in political assimilation - see the 'Stans, maybe even Georgia/azerbjian - of its borders before the justification of the Crimea ilk.

HEY GUYS DONT HER THE OP IS A ROMANIA VERSION OF THE SJW LIBERALS FUCKED IN THE HEAD WE ROMANIAN LOVE TO FIGHT AND MAKE WARS!! WE WILL JOIN AMERICA OR RUSSIA GLADLY IN A WAR AGAINST NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS

what will be bizarre is if Iran 'teams' up with Russia

Yeah, that's what I said. Ukraine was on on the path to becoming a member though and Russia made a preemptive strike to protect its borders. They can't do the same thing with Romania without causing WWIII.