Is anyone else been anti Trump throughout this whole shit show of an election but now is genuinely surprised at how not...

Is anyone else been anti Trump throughout this whole shit show of an election but now is genuinely surprised at how not bad this might be?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/steven-mnuchin-treasury-donald-trump-230716
youtube.com/watch?v=q-pUHYXRvIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was anti-Trump, but voted for him as the lesser of two evils.

After see all the delicious liberal tears, I am genially happy with the result and proud of my vote.

He didn't magically become competent overnight.

Pretty much this

Stop talking in third person.

Enjoy it while it lasts user

Don't care. America is a joke on the world stage right now. Either option in this election was going to solve that.

Hilary was poking a bit to hard at Russia for comfort

Is he unqualified? Probably. Is he my way to give the finger to the DNC and GOP at the same time while having potential positives for him to be president? Yes.

I am anti Trump and was disappointed with the results, but now I'm curious on how all this will TRULY play out in the upcoming years.

Potential negatives far outweigh the potential positives. But what's the choice? Some third party dipshit?

Britfag here. Just spent 8 weeks in the states and I have woken up to this, feeling like for once, america *isn't* an embarrassment.

They had the government pushing shilary hard down their throats, with propaganda at every turn, and they elected the lesser of two evils despite this.

Good job USA

i'm 100% on board with this. the guy came back from a 1 billion dollar bankruptcy. he obviously has some shrewd and resilient attributes that completely passed me by.

my biggest issue is climate change and hillary is so intertwined with big business there's no way petroleum isn't in the mix and i seriously doubt she would've done anything substantial in contributing to a solution. when it comes to climate change nothing is going to change until shit becomes bad enough to necessitate change.

i'm hopeful after his victory speech. i don't know when i became so concerned about established order. i voted jill stein but was devastated watching the returns last night as trump won state after state...

but now i'm crazy interested to see where this revolution leads.

Thats just it. I'd have felt way worse if Hilary won because this is a massive fuck you to Goldman-Sachs

Both candidates were terrible, neither was going to start WWIII - Hillary might have started a potential conflict with Russia though, just not WWIII like they were saying. The fact that Hillary lost to a fake orange tan toupe wearing pussy grabber, who the media smited since the beginning of the primaries shows me that Hillary was the worse of the two. Wikileaks had enough shit on her to end ten politicians, not just one. My vote was a fuck you vote to the establishment, whichever party gets their shit together by 2020 will have my vote. If America had multiple parties instead of a two party system that could be great. But for the long haul, America will remain a two party.

My vote for Trump was also for the bigger butthurt nuke of Twitter, Facebook, and the media than what Sup Forums could have ever given me. I live in one of the heavily contested battleground states by the way.

No, you're just being optimistic.

Trump has been the same person since the primaries.

Well, for starters, no muslamic oil countries have their fingers in your president's pocket.

shilary accepted tons of huge 'donations' through her money laundering scheme from these people.

Another good thing is no military action against 'cybercriminals'.

You must of missed the part where Goldman Sachs is running trumps treasury so that was a vote in vain

HERE IS THE PRESIDENCY

HERE'S THE HOUSE

HERE IS THE SENATE

CAN REPUBLICANS SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW?

politico.com/story/2016/11/steven-mnuchin-treasury-donald-trump-230716

Also the Supreme Court. Potential two seats with one mandatory seat.

but we have 4 parties user

that is true.

You guys went through 8 years of GWB

This is nothing compared to that.
You'll be fine, if anything he has the interest of America as his priority simply because his businesses are in America, if America does well they do well.

Are you shitting me little kid? Obama blamed Bush for everything bad for 7 years.

And rightfully so. He was a shit president

How long is it going to take to make America great again?

jej, good one

uh his selling shit is here all his manufacturing is over seas just like every other company

Republicans fuck the economy democrats fix it look it up

Yes? and?

If America does well then the dollar will get stronger
..you understand the rest don't you?

Nobody cares

>And rightfully so. He was a shit president
As is Obama. This Trump victory was clearly a rebuke of Obama as much as corrupt Hillary.

>two party

of course, idiot Liberals will turn on a dime and gladly dump Hillary now she's a loser.

>Republicans fuck the economy democrats fix it look it up
Drink the Kool Aid you liberal dumb ass. The economy is shit that is being held up by the Fed pumping monopoly money into it. You people live in a fucking welfare fantasy land. It's time you were woken out of your blissful slumber. Bitch.

I was extremely anti trump until last night I always thought it was going to be horrible now I'm not so sure. during the election coverage trumps campaign manager said something that really resonated with me and it's that trump isn't afraid to speak his mind and isn't controlled by partisanship or the corporate shills behind the scenes. hopefully he won't de legalize abortion though that would be awful. it's funny because I can't talk about this opinion anywhere but on here either because everyone I know thinks he's the anti-christ. thanks for giving me somewhere to speak my mind Sup Forums.

i understand they every republican president puts us in a recession.

Th markets recovered and nothing collapsed. I am very surprised. I thought I'd wake up to 10% drops across the board, but that Goldman Sachs exec might stabilize things.

All it was was rebuke of black people and weman

was anty-trump, will be anty-trump, but to be frank im in it for the lols at the moment, i allredy have a job overseas and will most likley be staying there so i want to enjoy the show

Heh, Goldman doesn't suck after all

oh so Reagan started the welfare state

No, but welcome aboard.

How is the fed pumping money in welfare? The corporations and banks are on welfare? That money doesn't go to people.

take me with you

if you look into most people are just moving money into the yen gold and silver getting ready for the dollar to crash

You're welcome faggot. And you're right.

>All it was was rebuke of black people and weman
Clearly the female Trump hatred that was widely reported was outweighed by their hatred for Hillary. Never underestimate the ability for women to hate other women. They didn't give shits about the glass ceiling.

As for blacks, they obviously didn't show up in the numbers as they did for Obama. Blacks rebuked Hillary by not showing up.

That would be suicide to "delegalize" abortion. Same with making gays not being able to be married. Any rights that are in place won't be taken away, and you'd be delusional to think he would make that kind of move if he wants eight years instead of four.

good point I'm really interested to see what's going to happen in America in the next few years.

I have a black friend who hates the Clintons cause he served jail time in the 90s cause of them. Trump got 40% Female vote, not great but it wasn't a blowout by any standards that the media was projecting.

>How is the fed pumping money in welfare? The corporations and banks are on welfare? That money doesn't go to people.
It's Hillary that was funded by the big banks. Not sure where you are going with this. Yes, it's corporate welfare and we don't want it.

Yeah, I'm that guy. Voted for Hillary because I thought a ruthless, murdering psychopath with a century's worth of experience in the White House would probably make a better President than some Twitter-ranting, pussy-grabbing bumblefuck. So what do I wake up to: a gracious, level-headed Trump victory speech, and Hillary still hasn't given a proper concession--save for through tears over the phone to our new President.

I'm glad she lost, for now. Let's see where this Trump Train takes us. MAGA!

Trump might not directly, but congress? oh yeah

I'm not hating it as much as I thought I would. The main thing I'm not happy with is a foreigner trophy wife as the first lady who's little side project will be "bullying". I'm not happy about the Supreme Court being conservative majority either. I feel bad for my Gay friends.
But hey, at least no more/less sand niggers, amiright?

fucking realllllllllll sucks but it's true

Kek at this guy still thinking that it was the republicans who elected trump. gop broke all the records for advertisement spending on trump after all.

It is time for the new party for Americans.

If you're unhappy with the system then now more than ever is the time for article 5

In b4 pessimist fags.

checked

They will not outlaw abortion. They might ban late term abortions however, which they should. Most of Europe has stricter abortion regs than the US because they recognize it is a gruesome murder.

oh shit I forgot about the supreme court

Well considering all the southern sates did to make it so they could not vote. Closing vast number of poling stations letting dozens of people circle the voting places in trucks showing confederate flags. Hell Texas alone closed over 400 poling station just this year talk about rigging a fucking election.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-pUHYXRvIk

And Republicans have majority in governors

haha lvl headed my ass he said we should all unite after calling half the country rapeists and niggers. He is just trying to kiss ass and hope someone does not off his ass before he gits in office.

it's really not murder though think about the mothers, what if they can't take care of it or give it a good life? I sure wish I wasn't born. if anything it's a mercy kill.

>Hell Texas alone closed over 400 poling station just this year talk about rigging a fucking election.
So are you saying that people still couldn't vote? Get real.

Christards do not care about you once you are born until you reach 18 then they can send you off to die for more oil

Rigging from both sides happens. Soft rigging and hard rigging. Don't be a partisan and think it only happens from one side, or super unequal amounts Lots of polling machines are owned by certain people.

>if anything it's a mercy kill.
That's just sick.

would you have traveled 6 hours to vote on a bus

i am just sick of the republicans saying shit is rigged but there the ones doing all the rigging

>would you have traveled 6 hours to vote on a bus
Nope, I would have voted by mail, which I did to begin with. You have proof of this 6 hour drive in Texas?

Not him but abortion is the end of a future life. I'd rather be living than never have existed. If I am not going to be dysfunctional, mutated, etc and will not kill the mother when I am born, I should be born to have a fighting chance in the world. A lot of people aren't butthurt abortion happens because it's not actually a person yet, they're butthurt because of the future that person would have, but is snuffed out.

You shouldn't have the decision of who lives and dies before they're born if they're no detriment to the mother. I lived in a foster home for 8 years because my mother didn't want me anymore. I live a semi normal life and am somewhat successful. If I had been aborted I would not have had the fighting chance to even try to live.

highly underrated...
czecked

Actual welfare isn't even 5% of the budget.

you ever lived in a place like Huston or dallas

It's still more than I expected.

oooohhhh common now do not bring facts into this the republicans will start crying

>not bad this might be
it's gonna be Great!

Trump an idiot for saying the election was rigged entirely, but media bias was a large deal. This is soft rigging. They had polls up 10 points at times and he won the damn election. In fact, I'd say because of such a media collusion with the DNC (shown by Wikileaks) and bias it hurt Hillary. Alongside her smite on Bernie who soured her for a lot of Bernie voters. You think Gore didn't win Ohio? Precincts in Florida and PN were rigged for Hillary.

But yeah, rigging is real, though not at the levels Trump was saying. election weren't rigged for Hillary?

i think trump tends to sway liberally ambivalent on most social issues like pot and gays and abortion but like any other good politician played up those issues at times in order to win the primaries.

How will you be able to communicate in another language since you didn't even master english?

>all those medals

did he get that jacket off a dead vet or do they award ranks for being retarded now?

I understand what you are saying and agree that some people who have been born instead of aborted have lived fine lives. about rather being alive than never born though is interesting because you never were even aware enough to comprehend living so I don't feel it's cruel to the child. it's just like never being conceived in the first place.

yup

he might do something right maybe

Yeah that's just it he was saying all the news stations where bias against him but all i ever saw was shit about emails. The news the fbi the republic congressmen where all working against here and oh wow it worked

I agree about him up playing positions for part votes but not to sure about him being liberal in any sense lol. only time will tell though huh user.

News flash, GS stock is up 3.5% today and the day is not even over.

not entirely true. my gf is pregnant and i've learned that at around 25 weeks the baby can sense the world and feel. it already has some degree of personality at this point (energetic, calm etc). they can sense light and hear sound. we went to the movie theater at 23 weeks and the sound there made my growing daughter go ballistic.

i used to be completely pro-choice but my ideas on this issue have become far more nuanced. if you're gonna get an abortion get it done early before the child can sense and feel. just because we don't have memories of being in the womb doesn't mean we didn't feel at that time.

i'm also ok with late-term abortions when the mother's life might be in jeopardy.

>Actual welfare isn't even 5% of the budget.
Kek. "Actual" welfare. Wake the fuck up.

this is /b
and this is why the US gonna be the same shit country as russia

what is the S%P up to they had to shut it down after it lost 800 last night alone

idk because he mentioned multiple times during his campaign "i don't care who people marry," or "planned parenthood does so many great things" and this was in the middle of the hellstorm that is the republican primary.

and i think he's more ambivalent on those issues then anything. i think he's way more concerned with business issues and infrastructure.

but you're absolutely right only time i will tell and i for one am crazy interested to see where this experiment goes.

yeah the rich people run every thing the poor work just to fucking survive

Then you need to ask the hypothetical: if you asked the now real person whether they wanted to live or die, most would say live. We cry out for the children in war torn countries, or the starving babies in Africa, but many don't care for the future civilians of NA and EU. Ultimately I think women should have leniency in abortion, but people getting abortions like ordering a pizza is fucking retarded. You get the morning after pill or you have the baby (assuming qualifications for the baby to be healthy are met and no endangerment to the mother). I think that's a fair compromise.