What are Katy Perry on about?

What are Katy Perry on about?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-protest-trump-20161109-story.html
dailystormer.com/dear-liberals-this-is-now-the-era-of-revenge/
dailystormer.com/celebrity-tears/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger cock

Its like watching a bird go apeshit and start screaming and jumping and flapping around in its cage.
Make lots of noise, cry and bitch, but you're still stuck in that cage; you have no power.

She's being completely hysterical because she believes hate mobs will roll out tomorrow and start murdering gays and black people now that Trump is president-elect.

>not a nation that Wil let hate lead us
Isn't that what she's doing?

she won't realise that. They never realise

Not 100% sure, but I think it might mean she and a bunch of other brainless large breasted women might take to the streets and start murdering republicans with their whipped-cream bra cannons.

REVOLUTION!

well, wouldn't that be something

>love Trump's hate

hell yeah I do

whiny liberal SJWs are going to grab their guns, leave their safe places and start a revolution? HIGHLY DOUBTFUL

Just another rich airhead who thinks their bank account dictates how important their opinion is.

It's like babysitting a child. You let them have their little tantrum and scream and cry and pee pee their daipies. Then when they're all done and have cried them self to sleep you pick them up and put them back in their safe little crib.

Same with gaga

Actually today angry protests are happening in California, by liberals.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-protest-trump-20161109-story.html

I might switch parties if Katy Perry would spray me down with her tit cream

lol liberals DOWN WITH TRUMP DOWN WITH DEMOCRACY DOWN WITH TRUMP DOWN WITH DEMOCRACY

Thank god it's not SF, I have to walk to work today.

there are 3 planned for sf down i civic center later today. I work in the mission so the 16 will still run.

they got mad and angry at Trump when he said he would not respect the outcome of the voting, callimg him undemocratic.

now that they have lost, they don'r respect the outcome of the voting

shit like this makes me happy about the fact that Trump won

Report her for inciting violence.

She's just drunk and upset.

Report them to the FBI for terrorism.

Lady gaga rolling down the window so photographers can see her cry in her car

CA doesn't count at all

The California girl, who has "Jesus" tattooed on her left wrist, tells the magazine, "Speaking in tongues is as normal to me as 'Pass the salt..' It's a secret, direct prayer language to God." Perry, 25, adds that her dad usually speaks in tongues while her mom plays interpreter. "That's their gift," she explains.
-Katy Perry, Rollingstone interview
>Please tell me more Katy cause your totally fucking normal

Cry me a river ...or stay with american crimen story , bitch

Do you think anyone will move like they promsed?

dailystormer.com/dear-liberals-this-is-now-the-era-of-revenge/

dailystormer.com/celebrity-tears/

www.dailystormer.com/rat-kike-dunham-flying-off-rails-as-hillary-loses-grip-on-electorate/