It's totally turkish tobacco guys

>It's totally turkish tobacco guys
Fuck off

What do you smoke and why the fuck do you smoke that particular brand?

Marlobro 27s - because im a fucking man

master race

Serious talk: why would you smoke? I mean if you did it at a young age and you're addicted beyond help, fine-ish, but surely nobody in their right mind would start smoking when they're old enough to know better? Right?

>Right?

Nope. Convenience, being around others who smoke, or simply just not caring so much and wanting to smoke. A lot of younger smokers don't even smoke that much either.

I really can't judge smokers as much as I used to. Tobacco's pretty nice, just something I can't smoke when I have weed.

Camel non filters.

Benny Hedgehog gold.

What are those soft packs like, you cannot get them in Britain.

Carter Hall, with a sprinkle of Perique. I traded a $6/day Marlboro fix for $4 every 8-10 days. Cob pipe are cheap too.

I've tried a few cigars and cigarillos and they mostly taste the same. Are there actual tastes out there apart from mint?

Some people are so retarded that they will buy a soft pack when there's a hard pack sold next to them.

They're pretty inconvenient and useless. Supposedly its easier to access your cigarettes with them.

Supposedly anyone who can't open a box of cigarettes and simply pull one out without having to buy a soft pack to compensate is a lazy fucking faggot.

I love the feeling I get when I exhale through my nose

These because I'm a fucking man
Also these

You can in some places, but they are grim you just crush your cigs.

Cigarillos suck. I mean they have a kinda sweet taste to it and a hint of flavor and fragrance but there's really nothing great about them. Just that they're 99 cents for a pack of two in most stores so that's the only reason I would ever get any.

Slim Lucky strikes with flow filter, smooth taste, never have a problem finishing a cigaret whatever i want to smoke just one or feel like smoking two in the row.

Camel Wides. Because fuck you.

I've tried a few cigars and cigarillos, and so far they've more or less tasted the same, are there any actual tastes out there apart from mint?

I started smoking with two sevs and moved onto Turkish Royals and now I suck on the jewports

The only time I would really want a soft pack is if I want to be all classic and get a pack of unfiltered Lucky Strikes like in this pic

For flavor are the normal filtered cigs better?

For flavor, unfiltered is where it's at. For reducing your risk of inhaling more fucked up shit in cigarettes, filters are where it's at.

But if I go unfiltered I'd probably pick a brand that doesn't shove fillers and fiberglass in my cigarettes... so there's that

I love mook

So true.

I think one thing that matters is having some class when you smoke. If you're sitting there smoking pack after pack, out of habit, then you're fucked. If you whip out a cig out in the wilderness and have a puff, that's class.

If you're whipping out a cigarette at the McDonald's parking lot in your hoodie covering your bulge of a belly, you're fucked.

Bitches everywhere...
If a cigarette is lke a FUCKING CIGAR, then we're talking...

used to smoke these all the time but I'm on the marb black's life now it's aight they broady

turkish gold are fuckin good, surely youve had the turkish royals though, which are better imo

This was the first thing I ever smoked. Tried some recently and it wasn't as wonderful as the first time.

What should I try?

I tried the Camels in OP's pic and it's okay but it seriously feels like nothing.. like it's "smooth" and "mellow" but there's no flavor.

Of course I'm used to the taste and smell a bit more than when I was 13 (not that I was smokign since I was 13, mind you, but i had my first cig bag then) but i'd like to have something with a lot of flavor

>luckies
mein negers but why the fuck do you look like you have the hand of a troll

i like this class verse you're fucked scale

Why the fuck would anyone smoke cigarettes in this day and age? What the fuck do you get out of it you disgusting fucks? You're literally giving yourself cancer. It's not just a probability anymore, you literally get cancer from smoking.

Camel crush menthols

>why the fuck do you look like you have the hand of a troll

I'm 1,000 pounds and I browse Sup Forums and masturbate constantly

Checked

any love for these?

not habitually they taste pretty good tho

Generally the Reds but i take the golds from time to time if i want something smoother.

I picked these because they are by far the most refined cigarettes i have ever had, and i pretty much tried all of them.

Honorable mentions: Camel/Marlboro

Everything else is dumpster tier.

Had pretty much all flavors. Good at parties to share around and have one now and again. But i would rather quit smoking than smoke those on a regular basis.

Marlboro Reds because I want to die!!

you havent lived till youve tried faros

>wanting to be alive
>in this day and age
Seriously, it like you're not even trying to hide the fact that you're from reddit

fucking meme cigarettes
and newports make me sick literally.

I think i have hair but in your reality im bald? Damn.

facts.

Bali Shag - Red
Strong, doesn't make me caught up dirt and it has a great texture

dude that's a gay thing you've posted...

Canadian cigarette brads are so pure shit... Speaking as a portuguese smoker who's been here for 3 months. European tabacco brands are so much better

cuse they're fuckin

C L A S S I C

Soft packs are for office workers and hard packs are for laborers.

What I smoke back home (only soft pack). Been trying belmont here, and out of all the brands I've tied in canada this is the only bareable one

The only way

Damn I got some dank ass trips

american spirit are alright because they last longer but they're basically worse Nat Shermans if you get down to it

Camel is good, easy to find, no shitty aftertaste

i don't really care what I look like, I'm smoking because I have a nicotine and caffeine addiction not because I think it makes me cool

but it does make you cool

It can be a nice ice breaker or social lubricant but unless you actually look like James Dean you don't look cool while smoking.

Key times to smoke,
-After a shit
-During a shit
-After a meal
-After a shit meal
-After a meal during a shit
-After snorting a line of anything
-During sweaty duck tape level buttsecks
ortherwise it is a burden

Pretty much I only really smoke myself when I take amphetamines but on amphetamines smoking is the shit

You missed a pretty big one
>while driving

Yeah I totally forgot, having a stack of prerolled Js while on the motorway is pretty awesome

We're talking about cigarettes predominantly, you fucking moron.

It makes little difference realistically, my verdicts would still be the same apart from smoking weed on the loo while k-holing is god teir

i just quit again because i realized my spirit animal is a cockroach and i'm going to keep on living and i don't want to suffer as i age.

also whenever i do have a cig at work now it's like god's ambrosia getting stuffed down my throat.

Smoking k2 spice then drinking 2 pints of water is SSJ Rose teir although you won't be moving much..

Bump I love these threads

I smoke whatever I can mooch from my friends. I'm Turkish, so all cigarettes here are Turkish tobacco.
And that's the only good thing about my country.

i smoke an edick. i used to enjoy smoking, each cigarette would be pleasurable but now i hate it. it's disgusting.

I actually smoke camel Turkish golds too, fuckin damn good cig

>inb4nigger

Mouth fedora

I use a vaporizer sometimes but it doesn't have the immediate satisfaction cigarettes do.

i've been using them to quit smoking so not really. i wouldn't be using one otherwise. i'm not a faggot who hopped on the mouth fedora bandwagon, it's a valid way for me to quit smoking.

Soft packs are made so you can tear a small corner and with a gentle tap you can bumpa cig out. Essentially like youd see someone do in a movie.

What is turkish bitter tabaco?
Some old rusina guy once told me about it, what is it and were can i find it?

old guys like to talk about stuff that doesn't exist anymore or never has really existed.

It is tobacco from turkey that is very bitter

I'm really dissapointed buy Marlboro Reds, it's heavy shit, can't feel tobacco taste.

Cigarettes are overrated!

They're actually awful, dry, and gross compared to tne original clove cigarettes that they used to sell. Seriously, they stuck compared to what was out they're before

You really should go back home. Don't under any circumstances come any closer to the border criminal scum. We got enough wetbacks already. The last thing we need is hipster Spaniards trying to sneak in from Canada. Fuck, it looks like we're going to need a Northern Wall too.

this pretty much sums up my experience googling turkish bitter tobacco, or turkish tobacco anyway.
no reference of bitter anywhere. only a 100 word wiki page with "you can't buy it anymore"
is it like completely out of production or did it never exist or is it only for the internal market?
or can i still buy it some way, have tro stop smoking in 4 weeks due to signing a sports contract and would like to smoke this during the traditional last smoke party

thanks

im 24, never smoked in my entire life, if i want to try it, which brand would you guys recommend?

I wouldn't recommend starting, it's an expensive and ultimately unsatisfying habit with extreme health disadvantages.

If you want to smoke either get into cigars and just have a couple a month or less or bum smokes while drinking

if you want to try nicotine out try dipping. grizzly wintergreen or copenhagen wintergreen. hopefully you'll get sick and it will put you off tobacco for good.

Gauloises blue. Love the flavour. Used to love camel medium but can't get the same blend here anymore. Marlboro red also good.
Gauloises are strong but mild on flavour. Dry on the palate. Only issue is they burn like fucking fuse wire and are gone in 2 mins

It's 100% for taste tbh

Camel Wides are a close second, Marlboro's are garbage

the pinholes in pall mall filters drive me crazy.

>pinholes

Wut

You faggots sound like my mum, fucking hillary supporters i hope you get cancer. why dont you just answer my fucking question

there are very tiny holes near the brand on the paper. look closely.

I don't see it
Maybe they're different wherever you are

Smoke these, I'm from Zimbabwe. They have mad strong nicotene and tar, cigi is strong and has a very nice tobacco taste

they're very hard to see. zoom and enhance. trust me they're there.

started smoking 2 months ago, feel no addiction yet. when did you guys knew you couldnt stop anymore?

more a rollie guy

Camel Menthols now. Used to fuck with Camel Turkish Royals when i first started.

Bump

Ausfag signing in