Dat nigga Trump is presadent but we still smashin on yo women white bois...

Dat nigga Trump is presadent but we still smashin on yo women white bois. Y'all still cucks to da BBC wit yo shrimpy dick. You mad whit bois?

keep trolling because you mad nigga

SAGE SAGE SAGE

I'm happy today, because the destroyer of the black race is finally here. Have fun getting your race destroyed, the next 4 years are gonna be fun

We finna make America grate again wit da BBC

Boring, try something new. You´re the worst OP on Sup Forums. I bet you´re not even a nigger, nor Aussie or Canadian. Low quality shitpost.

>SAGE
This.

Kek

Whit bois on suicide watch

If you monkeys thought GW hated black people, you ain't seen nuffin yet. I can't wait until he repeals the anti slavery law, worthless banana breath.

I used to just ignore these shitpost threads, but because trump won today i can be graceful
I pity you poor betacuck, now that trump makes america great again i cant even feel anger for humand scum like you

Your future little shit.

Right.
The best of all this is that US niggers origin from Western African subsaharan populations, this region is the genetic garbage bin of Africa.
Until today, they achieved absolutely nothing.
A San-pygmy can tell several hundred plants apart, has 60.000 years of genetic integrity.
A Western African nigger or close related Bantu can genocide his neighbors, cannibalize and get HIV.
How is it to be the part of the worst nigger population, OP?

SEND ALL NIGGERS BACK TO AFRICA

IT NEEDS TO BE DONE

RECLAIM OUR CITIES

fuck off cumskin.

stop making these threads

Come on, try a little.

The funny thing is the guy that started this post isn't even black :)

just type OP ya newfag

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>SEND ALL NIGGERS BACK TO AFRICA

Fun fact: Niggers from the US migrated to Africa and formed the state of Liberia.
2,5% of degenerated Us niggers managed to fuck it up, now we have the country with the most dependency on foreign aid on the whole world.
Ergo: US niggers can ruin everything, no matter how bad it already is.

That's funny because I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go, kid.

Why would we be mad? White girls can get dick and farming equipment. Win win

hey Sup Forums-fag how is your day? did daddy beat you again?
>ITT: sage goes in all the boxes