Hey

Hey.

Congratulations on your new president, United States of America. I'm very happy about your choice. I'm not a Trump supporter, so allow me to tell you why: You're fucking screwed. You're now going to suffer repression, probably economic ruin. You, the country who has enslaved the world for the last century. You, fat dismissive bastards that look upon the rest of the world over the shoulder. You are now a pathetic country that can only plummet to chaos, and I want you to know that everyone in the world will be looking at you. And laughing every step of the way.

I was arguing this with a Sup Forumstard a couple days past and he was delusional that Trump could never win. "The American people are not so stupid", he said. He thought I was a troll for supporting Trump while not being an american. If you're reading this, user: I told you. Laugh now, rat. Laugh as hard as I will to the song of your collective misery.

Love, USA. Lots of love.

tl;dr

Of course you didn't read. Do you even know how to? Can you do anything beside eating doughnuts?

lol butthurt

You think we actually give a fuck what some cuck from some cuckold country thinks about what we do, say and believe? No. We don't give a fuck. Continue to blindly hate, you cancerous faggot. Just look at the stock market..it's steadily rising. We're tired of our country being pillaged by special little snowflakes and 3rd generation welfare recipient niggers. It was time for a change. Things weren't going well around here and the American people have spoken. We wanted a drastic change

>t.butthurt beta euro cuck
If you guys bend the knee maybe we will come liberate you from the millions of immigrants that are currently spiking your crime rates

The butthurt is reals, I drink your salty tears you fuckin faggot. After hours last night the market tanked, but guess what? Recovered right before the opening, was all a bunch of bullshit the market will tank with Trump. Keep crying, your salty tears are delicious.

Looks like all the Hillary shills are so butt hurt that they're gonna shitpost Sup Forums all the fucking way up

Hey look! The American spirit condensed in a single gif!
Obesity and school-shootings!

Canadian here. Trump is the correct choice

>just look at the stock market..it's steadily rising

That's right, you beta faggot. Now go cry all the way home to your wife's son.

Brit here. Looking forward to the future with you yanks.

Can't wait until we completely destroy the EU and form an Anglo Union between America, Britbongistan, Australia, and NZ. Canada can come too once they stop being cuckold faggots.

GOOD MORNING!

>Love, USA
Making ALOT of ASSumptions

I'mma cop, what else im spose to do?

now is the best time to say don't ruin the rest of the continent's reputation with your shit

what a faggot

i'm not american, but your butthurt uk millenial ramblings and stereotypes dont change anything.

your a faggot

Trump won. Beta cucks eternally BTFO. Deal with it, faggot

y u mad tho?

Didn't yall say this when we elected the nigger?!

Foriegn fag that has nothing to look forward to in life. Why haven't you killed yourself yet? No one would stop or miss you

Fuck off over there then, we're only friends with them because it's like having that 'rich friend' with all the best stuff, once it goes to shit we'll abandon the crap out of the place

Ya save the tears my friend. They say the same shit every election. Nothing different this time. An unpopular candidate won! Wooooo that's never happened before

Gay

You mean my 10/10 qt3.14 gf? Will do.
How about you, get to see your wife often while on tour in gazbakbaktan? Is your buddy Tyrone watching over her? Nice man, true friendship.

Dutch / Eurofag here. Trump was the only right choice, go fuck yourself milenial cucktard.

One day, I hope my country will leave the shitstorm that is de EU.