as a canadian - we dont want her
if only for the fact that she introduced adam driver to the world
the other shit just makes it worse

Why do we hate the last two?

she doesnt even realize her racist shit spurred this reaction on

fran ramsey should be a meme for irony

>womAn

Hardcore Hillary supporters in the most obnoxious way

i bet she'd be a-ok if all instances were dem and not rep. intelligence never was her strong suit i presume?

it's incredible how poorly informed these people

they were rooting for fucking Caligula

Aint she swedish?

another canadian here to say GOOD, AND FUCK YOU HILLARY AHHAHAHAHA

PRAISE BE TO THE GLORIOUS LEADER!

>the american brexit

that doesn't even make sense, in any way whatsoever

The Amexit?

I was looking for salt from Cenk Uygur, but more importantly, he has vowed to 'shred the democratic establishment'. I agree with him, they should be mad as all hell with them.

What are you daft bastards exiting from? BRitain EXITed from the EU. USA got a new president,

CALIFORNIA BREAKS OUT INTO RIOTS OVER TRUMP.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJcqgQ-C8F8

>MFW

Exiting from the libcuck's slow assassination of The Constitution.

yeah plus she is like 12 years old

I love when these young shitters who are barely old enough to vote try to explain the world to everyone else

didnt they legalize marihuana though?
guess thats going to help calm their sjw asses down soon enough

The fuck are you on? Obama did fuck all in 8 years

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

Michael Moore is loving this really, it's given him at least 4 years of staying somewhat relevant

They better not fucking come to Canada. We've hit our limit of whiny SJW degenerates.

he reminds me of Glenn Beck

What are these people crying for? like what do they expect, massive executions of mental illness people and women?... what a joke

But isn't Trump supportive of the LGBTQ-movement?

>pebble stuffing
Kek

They're Liberals, they're mentally deranged and have no emotional control

Don't lose hope, we'll get there. They're not the priority but they're on the list.

any nudes?

Damn I love this thread. Keep the train going!

So was it text book fascism during Obama's first 2 years when the democrats had house, Senate and the presidency?

Most of these people will hardly get affected yet they are having hard breakdowns, i just have to laugh and wonder

I will never again pretend democracy is the

I admittedly voted for Hillary, because of Supreme Court implications not because of celebrity endorsement...

This thread makes me happy, those smug pieces of shit

>Jews
Lol, jews are the happiest people on earth now that Trump is president.

Butthurt faggot

You ARE white America, you dumb bitch

It is comparable in that it was a populist uprising against the elites of a country that mocked and shamed the poor working class, and claimed right up until they lost, that the other side had no shot. It was revenge for years of being ignored.In fact that it happened in both core, English speaking democracies in the world ought to be a wake up call.

I wouldn't even waste your time figuring her out. Just laugh at them and carry on.

I honestly dont care about America, but i am happy he won just because no one believed that, everything was agaist him, i couldnt care less what will happen now.. but this whole uprising is just so enjoyable for some reason

Meanwhile.

This is why I found it hard to disguise my happiness at work today.

Yup

This is really true... Im the dude who voted for Hillary because of Supreme Court nominations, but I could see this coming for a ling time... it wasnt all a out racism like the self righteous like to tout.

Last name Kazan....Jew.

Kek. Regards. If it is legal it might not be for long. The Republicans are hanna crack down on it. Maybe..

Shh, don't tell them that, they'll stop producing salt.

we did. a state notorious for it's dipshit hipsters and crybaby SJWs. i voted in favor of legalization just to see what kind of economic impact it'd have.

not to mention the fact that the dipshit 420 fags will have to carry cards indicating they are dipshit 420 fags just to buy.

These fucking elitist still don't realise that the people and the establishment with all its backing is not on the same page. I wonder if it will sink in during the next four years.

Of course, he's the number 1 Israel cuck, which means he's all for BLM and third wave feminism.

what.
I'm happy that the donald gets to clean up the mess, the disabled and the niggers of our land. By the way, we should stop calling people we don't like faggots, faggotry is a disease and we have to take it seriously. It's going to disappear quicker if we don't make it just a slogan.

Amazon refund scammer. I bet she realized that she ordered those shoes for NOTHING and so needed to pull a quick amazon scam.

This. He has Jewish family and made sure to give Israel a big shout out at the RNC.

I know, but it's so hilarious that the liberals claim they are so superior in intelligence bit they all make comments like that with absolutely no logic behind it

When did you start, you rich privileged cunt.

Exactly, he's the biggest zionist cuck on America, I'll never get why some people he's a nazi when he's exactly the kind of puppet Hitler tried to eliminate.

Are you daft?

The old Republican party doesn't exist anymore.

Say Hello to the new face of the Republican party: Millennials

We believe in states' individual rights.

Enjoy smoking weed. I am against it personally, but your state has spoken.

FEDS can get the fuck rekt

Are any of them really going to leave? I really hope they fucking do, especially Schumer and Dunham

slow down there. this wasnt an act of democracy.

I'm hopeful today.

>It ain't my fault
>It ain't my fault
>It ain't my fault

First time I see a weeaboo/brony not supporting Trump.

What has the legalization of cannabis got to do with Canada?

one of you burgers with a Mustang go rip a massive burnout and hold an American flag out of the window.

>v6 cucks need not apply

Just so all you moron republitches know, Trump won because of all you racists old fags. The millenials need to rise up, and execute you old racists fags. You old fags are ruining the world. Millenials are the future and can bring world peace and end terrorism without a bullet fired

I know right. Fucking kek

This shit makes me so mad. They still assume the moral high-ground, even though they are essentially making the streets uncomfortable and probably dangerous for their opposition. They deserve nothing but mockery. This election result is license to mock them out of existence. Go forth and slay..

Oh boy Swedes fucking looooooove to have an opinion about the American elections. It's pretty much as big as our own election. But swedes are all just a bunch of ignorant cunts who only base their opinion on information from the Swedish leftist media, meaning we get a huge circlejerk of politically correct opinions and no one dares say anything about it because they'll be lynched.

Trump had more Latino & black votes than Romney did in 2012.

But cry that racist card, go ahead.

>One should always vote by the amount of newspapers that support a candidate

Someone needs to send this to the secret service, then record them pulling this fag to the street. Also kinda ironic, hurry ban guns, but use a gun to get what I want....

>The millenials need to rise up, and execute you old racists fags.
What are they gonna do, hashtag us to death?

hey dont put the blame all on us weaboos

just because Sup Forums has seen a lot of trump support doesnt mean every one of us wanted this shit

What does this fag mean by that?

already ripped some hektic skids in my v8 truck in front of the college here

might as well have fun because we are completely and utterly fucked now. but just as fucked as we would have been with fucking clinton

Imagine the shitstorm if Hilary had managed to win and Trump supporters rioted...

Murder you.

>dipshit 420 fags
That's not a nice way to talk to your state's newest revenue

Not every Trump supporter is a weeaboo, but every weeaboo is a Trump supporter.

You repulisheep. That is a lie put out by the racist GOKKK. Trump got no votes only from 50 year old white guys

I'm not sure if anyone went that far, but it was reported to facebook and they did remove it for "threats of violence" earlier this morning. kek

Why do liberals defend Islam when they oppress everyone? And yeah I know there are moderates in Islam, but they defend it to the point where they just want to sacrifice everyone's safety. Just let em all in. No need for a secure boarder. Wtf

Unlikely. They think guns are scary.