What least likely demographic stepped up and gave Donald the win, Sup Forums?

What least likely demographic stepped up and gave Donald the win, Sup Forums?

Trailer trash.

EOT

America just showed the world what it thinks of catering to minority voters and the lgbt community.

Spics.

God bless their ugly faces.

Niggers. They really stepped up last night.

They can shut the fuck up once in a while

The educated

Wasn't there a super low turn out for them? I'm pretty sure the Hispanic vote in Florida helped more.

I know a lot of Indians and Chinese people who voted for him. Can't figure out why

It's the other way around.
The black and young voters failed Hillary.

The flood gates of old white ppl in Florida showed up in mass numbers..hope they get another hurricane let's see if Mr d can save em

Women. I shit you not. They smelled corruption on hillarys dried vagina. They didn't like her using sexism to win

"I love the poorly educated".

Anyone making more than 100k should vote repubiclan

I guess it wasn't the "high-functioning" autistic man children.

Pennsylvania's Amish community.

Literally gave him the 40k he needed to win and prevent a recount

All the people without jobs watching Lena Dunham tell them how privileged they are

Give Trump a couple years. That 100k will buy a loaf of bread.

They hate muslims, i read an article about it

Yep, everyone gives Latinos crap and pretends they aren't white, but they didn't buy the bullshit and helped make America great again.

White supremacist vote won, and show just how racist the US still is.

Cubans.
I'm cuban and my entire family voted Trump. Clinton can go fuck herself, thinking we give a shit about illegal immigrants and government hand outs

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
>mfw people thought America gave a shit about their equality and sjw war.

FUCK YOU ALL

USA USA USA

congratulations on siding with white supremacy and racism.

No you dumb nigger ...its because they are rich like trump

Lazy ass Dems helped give it away.

70 million voted for Obama in 2008
66 million voted for him in 2012

Only 59 million came to support hillary.

Hell, McCain, earned more votes than Trump and/or Clinton and that motherfucker lost.

Turnout was down and here we are.

Latinos and also a significant portion of the gay vote. A lot of faggots, myself included, did not care for Hillary's apologist attitude towards islam.

>niggers not self interested enough to vote
wow big surprise there

>Only 59 million came to support hillary.

Because she was a shit candidate. Bernie, Biden or literally anyone else would have been the answer. But no, "she deserves it" bullshit.

Exactly, so it was more than the white racists... which is the easy button answer that the self righteous like to give.

Dems had a hand in their own fate.

Fucking great then. Fuck the minority. It shouldn't speak on behalf of the majority.

Mexican Americans are some of the hardest workers I know. They too think niggers are scum well fare babies. Based Donald will hopefully get them off the government teat.

Whites 50%+ voted Trump.

They've been saying in articles "whites voted in the same way a minority would". Fucking glorious.

Instead they voted for someone that will only use sexism to bitchslap them with his tiny dick

200k Amish in PA voted for the first time for Trump.

hate to admit it but it was people from India. we should create a holiday where everyone shits in the streets in recognitions.

white women

Middle aged white people with jobs finally got fed up and decided to vote.

qt girls wearing MAGA hats saved the day. :)

women. Apparently women hate Hillary and love Trump.

Conspiracy theorists spreading bullshit memes, lies and fake news...

They got short change by affirmative action which democrats are in favor of.

Haha! Stay mad fgt

I thought I sided with the candidate that doesn't want to elect a corrupt politician who compromised national security, armed Syrian rebels, would start a war with Russia and who traded seats in government appointed positions for donations to their "charitable" foundation.
It has nothing to do with racism. He only wants to deport people here illegally and tighten immigration laws. Even if he is a racist he can't write legislation himself. Congress needs to pass it.

he said least likely.
he meant Latinos

The cucks, and the daughter fuckers really came out in droves for donald.

Changed my sentence, meant to be I don't support a party*

It was Hillary Clinton

She used her web of establishment connections in the media and the FBI to engineer a rigged election in Donald Trump's favour.

She had to actively kill a few people who would have spilled the beans but she knew that with all the attention on Anthony Wiener's computer noone would notice a few more last minute disappearances

Of course you think this is ridiculous; just a nut job conspiracy theory but hear me out, this is truly what happened

Neither the Democrats nor the GOP wanted to win this election.

A fractured nation teetering on the brink of civil war, a corrupt financial system leeching off an enslaved middle class. Racial tension, religious tension. A nation on the brink of collapse.

Noone wanted to take power after Obama, the architect of the end times, had finished destroying every foundation of American values through his diabolical plans to give even the poorest citizen universal healthcare.

The GOP scored an early victory by nominating a man so unelectable that only a fool would be able to take his candidacy seriously.

The Dems fought back by staging a public civil war between a female android and the marxist ghost of christmas past.

In the end it came down to the wire so the Democrats had to use every washington connection they had; Every hack journalist, every shady business partner and every trick in the book to rig the whole voting process in its entirety and they pulled it off, a feat that surprised noone in the electorate as the democratic duplicity was well known at this stage.

Well done to Trump, may his reign be glorious.

I am really looking forward to seeing this massive wall of his

I am also interested to see what he will do about real illegal immigration (illegal mexican immigration has been in decline for years but there has been a steady increase from eastern europe and northwest africa. I am hoping that during his re-election tour Trump will campaign to build a wall along the eastern seaboard)

It's a fucking great day

Now we just need a few of the European leaders replaced and the world will start going down a better path

Long before the election, I said: "Whoever wins the presidency will inherit the inevitable economic downturn that happens about every 8-10 years."

So... congrats on winning that as well.

Let's see if the Republicans can now turn the trend around of every Republican President since Reagan resulting in an economic downturn or recession.

But you should get out 2
Scum

>She used her web of establishment connections in the media and the FBI to engineer a rigged election in Donald Trump's favour.
>She had to actively kill a few people who would have spilled the beans but she knew that with all the attention on Anthony Wiener's computer noone would notice a few more last minute disappearances
>Of course you think this is ridiculous; just a nut job conspiracy theory but hear me out, this is truly what happened
>Neither the Democrats nor the GOP wanted to win this election.

And.... there's the fucking retarded CTer that spread misinformation which the gullibles believed, which then handed Trump the election...

FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORIES YOU GULLIBLE HALFWIT CTer

Autistic faggots who found the courage to leave their mother's house.

And still lost the popular vote. Thank kek for the electoral college.

This. It's the same in Canada if you go anywhere outside of the Toronto, Vancouver, or the Governments mandatory diversity requirements

educated white women

this vaguely ties into this

I know exactly what you are thinking about, and I like it.

I think a lot of people who had to openly say they supported Hillary for social reasons (surrounded by sheep, dumbfuck bosses, PC SJW mob mentality, etc) but secretly were like fuck these last 8 years, this bitch seems really wicked and twisted like a sith lord...

all we heard from your shit mouth leading up to the election was about the electoral college. move to canada with all your other liberal faggots if you dont like it. now sit down and shut up you stupid cunt.

Rednecks sobered up just long enough to make their mark.

go cry into your pillow

People like this are lucky some people restrain themselves and belive in gun control.

These are the kind of people who piss their pants and cry bloody tears once their mouth stops flapping and fist start flying

>Sup Forums having an opinion
no.