When you have a quick fuck somewhere, especially while fucking someone for the first time, do you always cum? Where????...

When you have a quick fuck somewhere, especially while fucking someone for the first time, do you always cum? Where????? I don't know if it's nice to get her dirty or anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

getthelube.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus fucking christ please post more of that girl

in exchange for useful information

She's fucking perfect, I'd give my left nut for a shot at that.

Don't fart in the wind. Now fucking hurry up.

Depending on the position...but I just pull out and blow on the nearest body part...I wouldn't do face...unless she is blowing u...then it is your call if u wanna ask "imma cum on your face ?!?!" Lol

Oh shit man, that's easy. I fuck in random locations more than the average person.. I'm just always horny.

Yes, I always cum. I don't last as long because the danger of it all turns me on.

Where? I try to avoid people and cameras. Nature, in the woods, in my autos, bathrooms, etc.

Dirty? Yeah I'm not laying them down on the floor by the toilets. Most action occurs on our feet.

Now, more please? That bitch is hot.

depends how fucked up I am usually

First time?
In the condom inside her

If it's indoor splatter her with jizz anywhere you get the chance. Outdoors make her swallow or dump a load on the ground for a dog to lick up.

If you have a condom blow your load inside her, if you don't have a condom blow your load inside her. Bitch's love when you shove balls deep and empty in their pussy, they'll buy a pill or will be on birth control if they're letting you fuck raw anyway. Never cum anywhere but inside a bitch if you're fucking someone quick, leaves the least amount of mess.

lol more-on, you didn't even understand a question. No nudes for you.

Well, I tried. I don't see how I misunderstood. It doesn't help that you didn't explain how.

I was trying to help you and your thread, oh well!

> I'll find more of her myself.

You're really good at giving advice. I can tell you're a wise old man in his late 80's

I asked where to cum, not where you have sex.

Just cum inside her, feels the best. Preferrably in a condom if it's the first time and you're not sure she's on the pill

i get more pleasure jacking off than fucking with a condom on. no shit.
and as for your ten year old shit, if you arent sure pull out and cum beside her. if shes dirty and into that, cum inside her.

what a stupid fucking thread

Oh. In her mouth, on her ass/belly (there's usually something to wipe up with, if there isn't.. they just pull their panties/pants up over it and change/shower when they get home). Sometimes none of that is possible, so I just pull mu underwear up and dumb there.

I avoid dumping inside at all costs.

> I'm on the pill, cum inside me!

> No, you lying whore. No.

More pics bro?

You also get more pleasure knowing you're not becoming a father in 9 months

MOAR

>I asked where to cum, not where you have sex.
Should be about the same if you're not cumming out the window or something

well my quick fucks are with whores in hotel rooms.
Since im paying if i can manage it im blasting her cervix and leaving her wondering who is going to help her raise my little white bastard

right.. so just jack off i guess.
pull out method hasnt done me wrong yet.
also there's all that "meant to be" jazz.. meh

sorry, no more pictures. I'm one of those lying whores ahaha!

Is your dick always superdry when going in?
>Not heard of precum

heard of it? i used to.. you know what nevermind. no there is no issue of dryness? i dont understand why you would ask.
all i said is that jacking off feels better than sex with a condom. then agreed being a father with some random fuck would be bad. but that the pullout method has worked for me so far.
what did i miss

WHATS THE QUESTION IF NO CONDOM ALWAYS INSIDE?

im really fuckin high, and the fact that this guy actually has a point cracked me up bad. Thanks man

yes, for surprise her with my present

also on belly/ass depending on position, and let her do what she wants if bj
(inside if i have a condom, which i often do if i dont really know her)

serious question: Is no one on the pill in the US? In Germany abut 98% of the women I know are on the pill. The 2% are mostly dirty hippies and "don't want to take hormones or chemical" but swallow every pill you'll give them if you say they'll be mind opening.

If you're worried about getting her dirty then cum in her mouth. problem solved. That's what I do

some girls are. others arent.
ive personally seen at least two different girls i know of that tried to get on the pill but ended up having wild side effects.
those type end up getting the morning after pill or getting that plastic shit inserted in their uterus.

just make em swollow

getthelube.com/

When you're fucking someone for the first time, you use a fucking condom!

>implying that we ever had sex
Where do you think you are?

Yeah well your question wasn't perfectly worded and was so ambiguous that it doesn't make him a moron at all, just makes you a bitch.

his glans looks like a bell