GTFO thread:

GTFO thread:

- This thread will serve as a REMINDER to celebrities who need to hurry up & GTFO of the USA. Many celebs boldly & publicly stated they would leave the USA if Donald Trump was elected president. The time is NOW. Start packing celebs. Hit the fuckin road and piss up a rope.

- Let me know who’s missing so I can remind them all. I’ll print this thread when it ends and mail a paper copy to all celebrities mentioned in the bread.

- Start with this pig: Amy Schumer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xji5tRVxTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GTFO

GTFO!

GTFO

Who is this creature

We need to set up a defensive wall on the Canadian border to prevent their entry up here

Al Sharpton

>“If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone [else], while I’m also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins, only because he’d probably have me deported anyway,” Sharpton told attendees, who responded in laughter.

So shall we put them in a over to start feeding the homeless

Isn't this great?
It just adds to sweetness of a Trump victory!

Fuck yeah. Be gone!

moar like "What"

Literally no one important.

Take Rosie and Amy together and get them the Fuck out !!!

Have they mentioned anything about leaving yet?

God damn. That thing is ugly as fuck

hehehe... trips

i like snoop dog a bit though

WhAt AbOuT sNoOp DoGg?

Get Rosie O and Amy together and ship them to Syria and see how they like us then

Unfortunately, Sam Jackson GTFO

Britain here, we'll take Samuel L Jackson, the rest can fuck right off.

looks like were going to get rid of a lot of the trash soon.

Who gives a shit

Biebs here fuck you america, I hate all of you including my fans. Thought deporting me was funny? I'm leaving for Canada and I'm taking my woman Selena.

Fuck

Pretty cool guy, but nothing will change if he leaves. He's not even important enough to be mentioned any more.

Rosie "the pig" odonell

we can still admire the marijuana vacuum from afar

Obviously not Bieber, but in the small chance it is, good. You are both complete shit that should consider suicide.

Miley Cyrus

>“Honestly f**k this sh*t I am moving if this is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!.”

I'm one step closer to fucking her

not important while here. If they were gone the net gain would be positive because their art is garbage. let Canada have them.

Al Sharpton is still alive?? Wtf. He hasn't been relevant since the 60's, and only arguably so then.

I have dual canadian/american citizenship (1/10th first nation so im gold) im sticking around though unless he goes full retard. finding a new job and dealing with Aux Canada tax laws will eat your soul.
I dont care what Trump does to the Taco's for that matter.
tldr; why move unless i need to

walking towards the feeding trough?

That user is a Lena Dunham a childmolester/actress (for reals google it)

Amy Schumer is a pure ultra feminist pig, she won't be missed. 100% cancer person and vile human being.

Canada doesn't want Mexicans anymore. leave that bitch in Iowa.

A faggot and a taco wanna leave?, good bye!

Fuck you, no one gives a shit.

Steve King G T F O...your books aren't even scary punk,

Everything sucked, but IT.

na snoop dog can stay

Yeah I'm done...

Who even knew the Bieber was still alive?

who is that piggy bottom right above Shumer?

Bryan Cranston GTFO
>“Absolutely. I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”
>“It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate.”

G T F O

Would violently hate fuck into side pussy candidacy

Amy Schumer said today she was only kidding and will not leave the US....She also canceled all of her Canada shows LOL The butthurt is running strong.

Would not violently hate fuck but I might still fuck bc I'm a horny bastard. Have already fucked a similar looking fat girl so I'm prepared for the worse

srsly?

Would fuck just because I'm not a faggot and pussy is still quality

she could be mistaken for fuckable....but NOT Schumer....no way

This whole immleaving if trump wins bullshit just goes to show u how stupid these people are my hate for lea dunham is off the charts

If only

I hate her and if fuck her

Yeah. Fat white girl pussy is cool when it's pear shaped body. But yeah I'm not proud to say I would. Just horny enough to not give a fuck.

THIS asshole can leave yesterday.

probably all drunk/high on expensive, high ABV craft beers & cali kush.

Nigger hasn't been relevant since the 90s.

There's better pics to support my dicks decision

Good thing that fag finished the only thing he was ever good in. Cuz he turned into a giant faggot and needs to get out.

Where the fuck is his top lip?

Fat white girl pussy is the best. Tbqh i would love to fuck Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer, even thought they're terrible people

even for hambeast enthusiasts this is shit tier

I feel opposite. That fug is repulsive. Atleast shumer has a booty inside of that fat ass. Lena is just a dud

More

Can't stand that chick. Good riddance.

>be me
>laying in bed at midnight watching Trump close in on emperor status
>been a silent reserved supporter since the beginning
>watching failed attempt after failed attempt to announce Shillary as Maddam Pres. though leaked Newsweek issues and newspapers
>laughing at how great it will be when she loses
>get text from libtard married 27 yr old that wants me
>"hey user, I'm out in this chaos having a drink, join me?"
>"nope, I'm in a state of concentration that doesn't need to be distracted by faggots"
>(watching epic quint and sext gets about our future leader)
>Top Gun theme intensifies as MAGA enforcer closes in on 260 EVs
>raginghardon.jpeg
>hear knock on door
>grab 1911 from the bedside and tuck in pants
>answer, it's libtard feminist
>"Jesus, you almost had a bad night"
>live in FLA where Zim-Zam policy reigns supreme
>"Sorry, I just can't watch whats happening out at the bars, can I hang out"
>erectionisshowing.m4v
>"Sure, but I'm watching the polls right now and have ST:TNG on in the background. Not interested in talking"
>"That's fine"
>keep in mind, we don't know each other that much, has no idea I have a tendency to swing right and own firearms.
>not even a minute goes and she's got her hand on my junk
>*shrug*
>climbs on board for the ride of her life
>She's a squirter and gushes everywhere, her best O face
>as this happens I have my tablet in the other hand refreshing the polls
>Trump wins.
>I push her off
>Silent fist pump
>"What user?"
>"We fuckinig did it."
>Her face of absolute horror that she just got the best orgasm of her life by voter of Trump
>Her face when she realizes that all her nightmares have come true, the witch has lost POTUS
>I slowly start to smile
>she grabs her knees and buries her head
>I queue up Top Kek
youtube.com/watch?v=2xji5tRVxTI
>she starts to cry
>"I hear Canada is nice, but the site to get there just crashed. Good luck."

I've never seen a person scrambled to gather their clothes and leave faster in my life

lost on his fucked up face

oh fuck. she is coming to Australia isnt she?

Even more

Exactly. Body heat on this Chubb is promising of a vagina that will melt your dick and shes chubb enough for her pussy to sogg up like a bucket

Some more

i like big women but she does nothing for me, big in all the wrong places

motherfucker looks like jim carey in the grinch with that massive space between his upper lip and the bottom of his nose

The best acting he's ever done was those credit card commercials

>Trump is a disgusting degenerate

Not stopping yet

Please Sam and Snoop stay.

Looks like a good fuck. Prob will let you go balls deep in ANY position. Prob swallows. Nice sweaty pheromone sex

those pics are soo staged. I hear you though. she fell off a cliff. it happens. bad genetics, privileged, sedentary lifestyle, ...she had some decent collagen holding in the adipose beast for a while then age caught her. it's an exponential downhill trip till she becomes a lesbian trans-gender.

I think there's one more

Be Sup Forums
> cool story bro

Europe here. All fine and dandy, but please make sure they do not come here. We have enough unwanted immigrants as it is, and plenty of regressive leftists of our own.

You mean the hips and the tits? We're do you like the fat. On her face? Bc it's there too. On her arms? Check. On her belly? Hmm.

>Mad b/c Amy is actually funny
Someone needs to grow up and accept humor for what it is.

I would really appreciate a LIST of all the celebrities that should get the fuck out.

Would be great if there would be a list guy around that could help us out.

Any list guys? You may step forward now.

List guy?

Like 5'10 and has body. You faggots can't handle this woman. That's why she mounts BBC

Maybe one more

sorry ...you get spike

extremely subjective? and amy's "comedy" is atrocious