Niggers tongue my anus

Niggers tongue my anus

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/07/us/how-trump-can-win.html
wallethub.com/edu/states-with-the-best-schools/5335/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

missed that quad. must feel bad.

grab liberty by the pussy

>Trump promises to bring back obsolete manufacturing jobs to all the small towns across America
>People are mobilized to get out and vote for a better future
>Placing rivets into a frame for a $800 30" tv for $10.00 /hr

My favorite part is that they will be repealing the Affordable Care Act in full instead of fixing it. That means plan maximums, dropping people from coverage, refusal to cover preexisting conditions, etc are all back.

Shut the hell up.

>instead of fixing
>has repeal and REPLACE on multiple websites most importantly on his 100 day plan

Trump said he will raise min wage to 12/hr, so 10/hr seems unlikely. Probably will be closer to 18/hr for the new manufacturing jobs coming back due to tariffs

nice try tho

>My favorite part is that they will be repealing the Affordable Care Act in full instead of fixing it. That means plan maximums, dropping people from coverage, refusal to cover preexisting conditions, etc are all back.
I have had parents for long enough. They do not need a medical plan.

>not understanding population density

There are actually people out there that see all of one color on a county election map and think that it looks like a landslide.

>he lost the popular vote.

They'll be fine. ACA caused premiums to go up by 40-60%, millions to be dropped from their existing plans, and reduced quality of care. Hopefully, we can indeed undo all of that.

That's what trade deals do. They let companies get labor done for cheap. So without trade deals, tarrifs make importing stuff to expensive. So that means it can only be made her. By people who earn at least a minimum wage.

So everything manufactured that way is now going to be more expensive. These won't be specialized, high paying manufacturing jobs. Its minimum wage stuff.

He's said many times he plans to repeal Obamacare. He has never said what he might replace it with. So yes, the website says replace. With something. Maybe.

And why would you pay some guy $18.00 /hr to stare at a conveyor belt for missprints? Or to push the handtruck of boxes around?

The median hourly wage for warehouse workers, who do similar work, is $13.50. You think because it is manufacturing that person is going to earn an extra $4.50 /hr? Not when you can fire him and replace him tomorrow with someone else.

Nobody needs a medical plan. Until they have cancer or are hit by a drunk driver or one of a million things out of their control. Maybe they never will use it. But if they need it and don't have it, then they are bankrumpt.

he lost the popular vote by like 100,000
thats practically nothing

Try 22%. And the reason for the increase is, in part, the same reason many people lost their plans.

They had broken plans. Plans that would cover some minor things but if they ever needed some actual medical care due to serious injury or illness, they would have hit the plan maximum and been dropped. Then, due to their "preexisting condition" they would be unable to get another insurance.

Now Obamacare did a really shit job in general. It was a poor way to approach some kind of universal health coverage. But almost all of those plans that vanished did so because they did not meet the minimum requirements of "not dropping sick people" and "covering anything more than an RX for a cold"

>The median hourly wage for warehouse workers, who do similar work, is $13.50. You think because it is manufacturing that person is going to earn an extra $4.50 /hr? Not when you can fire him and replace him tomorrow with someone else.
They are making 13.50/ hr now with a 7.50 min wage
They will make more with a 12 min wage. No one is going to do that shit work for 1.50 over mc donalds/wal mart easy jobs, especially with workforce unemployment shrinking with the new jobs coming back
Supply and demand will fix it

My point is the geographical representation is pointless. I wasn't saying anything about the election itself.

This the only thing covered California ever had for me was free fillings and cleanings when I went to the dentist and that's it. I can already afford to do those even with a shitty minimum wage job I don't need to pay more in taxes.

>he lost the popular vote by like 100,000
>thats practically nothing

They were probably all dead or illegal anyway.

That is a flawed argument. The day minimum wage increases, people do not instantly gain a commensurate salary bump. When I was a teen, I worked in retail and this happened to me.

Will they, potentially, earn more later? Sure. As inflation carries the prices of things higher along with it. This is basically a small step above working at Walmart.

Well, the options are socialized medicine where the government ensures health coverage and puts in place maximums for procedures to lower the cost of healthcare to an afordable level, or if you're not rich and you get sick, you die.

This is America. We're probably going with the latter.

You're right. My plan was fucking broken because it didn't cover gynecological visits. Apparently, my dick needed a pap smear so bad that I had to get another plan.

I guarentee you don't know 1/10 of what was/was not covered by that plan. And you would go right ahead not knowing until you found out the procedure you needed ALSO wasn't covered because, hey, what are the odds? Well, guess its time to go bankrump!

Minimum wage jobs are ENTRY LEVEL. They are for high school kids on summer vacation, and people too stupid to do anything else. It's not a career. The only thing higher minimum wage gets you is more taxes. The average minimum wage worker pays zero taxes. If that goes up to $12-15/hour, they will suddenly have to start paying real taxes, so the take-home isn't really going to be that much more.

Same problem with my plan bro, gynecological visits
Its when I learned obamacare was fucked

Trump is lowering taxes for them so it will be cool

Actually, I was pretty comfortable with my plan. It fit my needs and was cheap. It's only flaw was that it apparently didn't cover lady problems.

Factory work is for the stupid. Intelligent people can pick up a trade. Manufacturing is staring at a dye as it punches holes in a belt of leather for 8 hours a day with a 30 minute lunch and no breaks.

What you're thinking of is HIGH TECH manufacturing, those are technically skilled jobs. Trade deals aren't taking those jobs from the US. Those jobs are on the rise in America.

That is what I mean when I call these nothing jobs. They aren't going to earn some huge amount over what some guy with little education can manage to get from a warehouse, because it is unskilled and you are a replaceable cog with some physical stamina.

couldnt she walk down the sidewalk? the fuck?

Did you ever bother to look at the SPD? Or the MMoB for the plan? Nope, you listened to whatever the nice sales person said or read the pamphlet and said "oh this is cheap".

Just like every other idiot on a plan that would vanish from underneath them the instant they actually, truly needed it (if ever). ALL health plans are great when you aren't using them. But so is having no plan at all, which is what you might as well have had.

I'll look at your cunt for free.

or you can gtfo.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/07/us/how-trump-can-win.html

Never underestimate the power of a large group of idiots to make a decision which they do not understand the ramifications for. As long as the lizard people aren't in charge, it'll be alright.

>geographical representation is pointless

tell that to the electoral college

You are just now realizing the Clinton is basically a zombie that needs to be hopped up on multiple drugs just to look normal for a few hours?

She was never going to be president. She was just going to be the puppet for dozens of other people she owes billions to in political favors.

>all of the most sparsely populated, uneducated areas

NO PUPPET! NO PUPPET!

Seriously though, do you think Trump has any insight on foreign or domestic policy initiatives? You think he thought up his tax plan by himself?

All candidates are a culmination of various voices being distilled into a final decision. But it is up to them to use their experience to understand the ramifications of a decision and them make it.

I don't think Trump has ever understood a ramification in his entire life.

Your tears are delicious

don't forget to go fuck yourself, traitor

SIDE OF BEEF

>Points out a provable fact about the population density and level of education in a geographic area
>Gets called a traitor

You sure showed that poindexter, bro. Lets go toss back a refreshing Coors Light and lynch a black feller

There is a huge difference between surrounding yourself with a cabinet of experts who help you make decisions and selling your soul to the highest bidder.

Clinton has been caught red handed taking hundreds of millions of dollars in donations to the Clinton foundation "charity" for political favors. Oh and she just happens to get a cut of every donation.

Apparently it's not called corruption of you just funnel the money through a charity first... Hillary was skimming hundreds of thousands of dollars, and even millions of dollars off every donation.

>I don't think Trump has ever understood a ramification in his entire life.

>turned a million into a billion by chance

I have seen no evidence of the Clinton Foundation being used for anything but caritable causes. Its not just a bank account you can withdrawal from. There are records of what the money is spent on.

Meanwhile, Trump's charity has been shown to buy many copies of his books so that he earns money from it, and has made a purchase of a portrait of chump to hang in one of his buildings. These are not charitable actions.

Is Clinton showing favor for people based on charitable donations questionable? Yes. But in Trump's vlog he did on youtube, he himself said that it is a great idea to take the money from "these people" and use it for charity. Except where Donald CLAIMED to give the money to Charity, Clinton actually is having money given to Charity.

In other words, this is more single-minded, hypocritical rhetoric with 0 evidence to back it up. Meanwhile, a quick google search proves every word I've said.

FYI I've never liked Coors, or any light American beer, and I'm not racist.

But keep on believing the same bullshit stereotypes that alienated the bulk of the nation and lost liberals the election. Keep it up, the "deplorables" tactics worked great!

The racists are the ones who keep blacks impoverished in a welfare ghetto prison with no incentives to ever get out. Liberals actively promote blacks not to have a solid family unit, not to obey cops, not to appear articulate and educated, not to achieve. Liberals are the racists who literally think blacks are incapable of performing on par with whites on a level playing field in the work force and need a handicap and benefits. Liberals are the ones that created the crime infested shithole black communities like Detroit, St.Louis, Chicago, etc. Areas that have been under liberal control for decades.

Keep on fucking African Americans in the ass and convincing them conservatives are the racists.

I'm having a great day watching your system implode, hopefully forever.

Clinton literally gets a cut of the donations, it's not even hidden, it's out in the open. And she takes multi million dollar donations from places like Saudi Arabia, places that cut of women's clits, don't allow women to drive, and openly fund ISIS.

When Saudi Arabia gives 100+ million and Clinton only takes a small percent, that's still possibly a million bucks going straight to Clinton's pocket.

fuck you.

Trump admitted, up until this election, that the initial loan was $1,000,000 and that he recieved further loans. Also, trump did not create his real-estate company. He inherited it. The $1,000,000 was to grow the company, not establish one.

He admitted it was more like $10,000,000 eventually. Put that much in the S+P500 index would have also net him a billion dollars. In fact, considering his huge inheritance and given his current wealth, he would have more money if he just put every dollar into the S+P 500 for the last 35 years.

I'm not making judgement on his abilities as a business man. But he sure as shit isn't some genius expert. He inherited his opportunity and managed not to go COMPLETELY bankrumpt.

Look at Haiti and the clean stove companies. That is a simple and easy to find example of Clinton Foundation helping their BoD to money. Also, wtf is an organization for the support of a public library doing taking donations from foreign nationals?

Your failure to see evidence is more a comment on your observatory skills than it is on the existence of evidence. I believe that is called confirmation bias but I'm not real sure...

Are you so short sighted that you call a person who makes a statement about education level and population density a TRAITOR but then if you receive any sort of insult back, now you cry foul? That is pathetic.

Are you a racist? Probably not. But neither is that commenter a traitor. When you sling baseless accusations around, this is the level of discourse you generate.

Saying the poorly educated live in the middle of the country isn't an insult. You have lower population density. You have less educational funding. You tend to have stronger religious views, some of which have generated a mild anti-intellectual bias in science education.

These are not inherently bad things. In fact, improved educational standards would be a major concern for me if I lived in the middle of the country.

You're an idiot to think all the money donated by different countries to the Clinton Foundation went solely to charity. WAKE THE FUCK UP DUMBASS

Compensating CTR shills is charitable, am I right?

When I google "hati clean stove companies" or "hati clean stove" I get nothing but a bunch of charities. There's information here and I'm not sure what you are talking about.

So no, it is not simple and easy. I am more than willing to read up on it, how about providing me with a link. You say I am at fault for not seeing evidence when none is present that I have seen.

I do see some stuff on shit like breitbart, which is so biased as to be laughable. The associated press, the foreign press, have nothing to say on this matter that I found in my quick search here.The reliability of a source is just as important as the information they are highlighting.

That must be why I grew up in a small rural Kansas town, got a full ride to Kansas University through an academic scholarship, where I earned my bachelors and PhD in molecular biology, and I'm now typing this message from my company paid apartment in Europe while I'm here to train a European division of my company how to use a muilti million dollar robotic genotyping system.

I'm just a dumb Kansas hick.

My school system didn't have a ton of money when I was a teenager, but the quality of education I received was far superior to any public school in an urban shithole.

Yeah we need more service related jobs like obumbles gave us they will never go obsolete

So you have no proof, no stories from any foreign press? Literally every dollar donated to or expended from a charity is tracked. Feel free to do a FOI request to get the records. And go ahead and find some examples of this money going to anything but charities.

Maybe it has. But without any evidence, and the fact that I doubt you're the first person to try to look for it, I'm guessing that isn't the case.

Hahahaha ur hilarious. That's fucking crazy, do you want capitalism to crumble? Even if it happenned inflation would take care of it you pleebbbb

I, for one, welcome our reptilian overlords.

>People actually think Trump will bring back the manufacturing jobs

wew

>tfw you live in the only state that is completely blue
Fuck me.

>My personal experience means that the Kansas educational system is perfect

Oh wait, you're 20th. Which you would know if you used any of your education to do a lick of research on the subject, which is GENERAL EDUCATION LEVEL. Which includes public schools.

wallethub.com/edu/states-with-the-best-schools/5335/

Does every flyover state have poor education? No. But you can clearly see the focus away from the middle of the country. And if you didn't feel so intellectually inferior, you could manage to have a discussion about education without getting defensive about your education level and that of your school, personally, when I never said a single thing about your education or the particular school you attenteded or your education attainment level.

Yeah we need manufacturing jobs. Which DID become obsolete already. Lets get THOSE back.

Congrats.

If he fucks up the republican party is dead.

Let's see him make good on even half his promises.

Trump would have made more money if he just invested the money he was given and let it grow that way.

Ya, with the business tax going from 35 to 15%, NAFTA being renegotiated and a 35% tariff on goods imported that are manufactured across the border and shipped back, all the companies will just keep leaving...

Of course jobs will come back retard, its just a question of if they will be good jobs or shit ones

At least weed is legal there now.

I was responding to being called a coors chugging hick.

Doesn't matter though. The people spoke last night, and we are sick of the liberal scum that is trying to destroy middle class white America. It turns out the revolution was televised after all.

You get out of education what you want to get out of it. Dumping money into the system won't produce good schools. A solid family unit with supportive parents who inspire their children to succeed is what will foster a good education.

All you need is a chalk board, a text book, and a teacher who actually cares in order to have a good teaching environment. The rest is provided by a student who is willing to learn.

> I want my information spoon fed
Ok, then wait. I'm not a journalist with foreign press credentials and all I could give you are websites with director names, organization owners, grant data and results.

Unfortunately you'd have to think it through and do work. Just give it a month and this stuff will start to come into the MSM (your prized providers of evidence).

And when no other person besides conspiracy websites are the ones who have the "information", then guess what? It is a conspiracy theory.

Because actual journalists have basic standards. Conspiracies just repeat the same lies with exactly 0 proof. Over and over. Forever.

Birthers. Anti-vaxxers. You're all the same flavor of retard