SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

>Zendaya Coleman's character, tentatively named "Michelle", is allegedly an original character and Peter's next door neighbor, classmate and good friend, who might become his primary love interest throughout the series.

>Tony Revolori's Manuel, also an original character, is a wealthy student who looks down on Peter for his working-class upbringing. The two soon begin competing for the affections of Laura Harrier's character, an older student whom they both aspire to take to the Homecoming dance.

>Michael Barbieri, on the other hand, is playing Peter's wisecracking best friend, modeled after Ganke Miller from the comics.

>While Kenneth Choi is playing the high school principal, Hannibal Buress and Martin Starr are slated to play teachers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAfsgM_i8O4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHITED

Zendaya is Gwen. Tony Ravioli is Flash. Laura Harrier is MJ.

They say that films and tv aren't as appealing when you're older than the characters.

3rd live action spidey reboot in a fucking decade. Give me a goddamn break. I hate the young people. I hate their squeaky voices and annoying faces. Little shits.
Kill me.

sounds awful

What the hell is wrong with her eyes?

>latina Gwen
>black MJ
thanks Jews

Face it, tiger...You just hit the Blackpot!

Why would they make this guy the rival. It makes more sense for him to be Peter's loser friend, and Michael Barbieri to be the rival. What women wants a pop in the loo.

There's no way with MCU overlooking it. Too much merchandising to cast MJ as some black girl, or really even Gwen.

If they are an original character, that's fine, since bitches love Spidey.

>Hannibal Buress
>slated to play teacher

You mean this guy? youtube.com/watch?v=HAfsgM_i8O4

I remember there was a leddit plot leak that included all the classic characters and had an ending where he meets MJ for the first time. Doesn't seem to fit that now though based on this casting.

Zendaya isn't latina

>What women wants a pop in the loo.
You know he's Guatemalan right?

>Zionist scum
>Sup Forums

>Ganke Miller
>Miller
I think they mixed names there

Also
>Lets make Not-Harry and Not-Gwen/MJ and call them original characters

>Flash
>Rich
No, Tortellini is going to play Harry

Martin Starr saying "I was a geek once too"
Calling it now

But Guatemala is pretty fucking dirty too.

>hispanics are any better

You have to go back, Paco

Are they trying to pretend that Queens isn't gentrified as fuck now and it's all multi-cultural and financially diverse?

>Tortellini

I knew it was too good to be true that Spider-Man was cool in Civil War.

They just had to paki up his solo movie. I hope Mary Jane and Harry have more screen presence than these dirty nigger pakis they're forcing on us.

So much for Marvel being in control. Disney is in charge of everything including casting.

source?

your ass?

>implying that's any better
C'mon son

Isn't this being produced with Sony who at the same time has the responsible of X-Men 3 failure as the president?

How is Zendaya not playing Silk

bella thorne should play MJ since her and zeyday are besties

>falling in love with this

Zendaya is the most attractive black woman in Hollywood.

Prove me wrong.

jesus i hate that half nigger bitch

Who wore it better?

Zendaya with her Asian boyfriend on her DIsney show

Shes kinda a SJW cunt desu but i would eat her booty with a spoon

Her black father approves

Didn't he turn evil?

Anton Chigurh

>Hannibal Buress and Martin Starr are slated to play teachers

please don't give them ideas

>Zendaya

Why do they keep trying to shoehorn this bitch into everything? Is her daddy really that well connected among the jewbergs and goldsteins of hollywood?

She's popular as fuck with teens

lol @ these upset white boys

no she fucked and sucked off harvey winestein. apparently bella also did the same but harvey peffered the black pussy

too bad because that leaked sounded great

NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH NIGGER BITCH

Bella has had a ton of roles in movies lately, clearly it worked.

>DC is on the rise again
>marvel is on the decline, hype is over, and is now a SJW propaganda machine for the jews

ye

JUST

How long until Bella, in a drunken stupor, reveals just how many producers she was molested by?

I think Rhianna is better looking.

>marvel is on the decline
>hype is over
Just wait until GotG 2 comes out in less than a year

but nothing as big as a marvel movie which she badly wants to be the female deadpool

I'd stand under her umberella ella ella.

I would rather they make original diversity charters then turn more white ones black. I think this is a step in the right direction.

This synopsis still sounds fucking dreadful.

Why not make Zendaya the already canon and racially ambiguous Liz Allan?

why not make zadayday sit on my face while bella greedly suck on my cock wanting that hot seman shoot down her throat

true but what booty she's pretty flat back there

>muh white superiority

Because you're not a high level director/producer?

is that Zero from Budapest Hotel?

What happened to the supposed leaked plot with The Vulture/Oscorp and Peter meeting MJ at the end of the movie?

Mireille Mathieu did

You deserve a reply, here you go.

spidey's whitey tho

What if... Zendaya is actually Silk and unknowingly moved next door to Peter?

That guy smashed Saorsie's fine little cunny. Pretty sure he can woe a mannish black.

>Sony
>xmen 3

Fuck casual retard.

spiderman: fanfiction

Spider Fan

>Tony Revolori's Manuel, also an original character, is a wealthy student who looks down on Peter for his working-class upbringing. The two soon begin competing for the affections of Laura Harrier's character, an older student whom they both aspire to take to the Homecoming dance

someone was paid to write this shit

Oh, he's Guatemalan. The birthplace of modern civilization.

yes yes he is a casual retard however

>We finally get Spider-Man in the MCU
>He's literally the only white person in the entire cast of his own solo film
>Instead of well-known characters like MJ, Harry, and Flash we're getting a bunch of OC Donut Steels for the sake of "diversity"

JUST

Posts Manlet descended from European stock.

That'll really show those European Americans.

Wait a sec, I thought that cat guy was spider man??? Holy shit marvel, first Quicksilver changes movie to movie and now spiderman isn't that cat guy??????

I think even Somalia has internet access, so I can't accuse you of having been in a third world country for the past year and change.

>she was a good friend

BLEACHED

She's black! I thought she was latina

Latinas don't have bonkers made-up names.

I would use a small spoon and take my time senpai, daisy ridley style

Blacks take all their names from Arabs. The greatest irony is that Arabs enslaved a ridicoulus amount of blacks (much more than whites) and also castrated them. Arab countries also had slavery up to the 1960s and only stopped because the West made them.

Good job picking names, blacks!

>The greatest irony is that Arabs enslaved a ridicoulus amount of blacks
Also, blacks. Everyone enslaved the blacks.

she can be as white as whe wants, her "acting" is just cringeworthy, if not disney-tier

That's true. Blacks were the slave caste for the world. But still, taking Arab names is a cruel irony. Somebody should let them know....Arab on black slavery is the WORST IN HUMAN HISTORY.

They've been slaves and vagrants for so long that they don't have any identity. They take what they can from where they're enslaved from, whether material or cultural because they don't have anything. Truly suffering.

That's a good observation. But still, lionizing a culture that literally cut millions of black dicks off....

That lil nigga from Beasts of Nation was cast

LOL

Wtf is this movie?

Original character? No problem for me.

ANSWER ME!!

We got our new Eddie Brock!

I'll watch this movie when you FIX THIS MOTHER FUCKING DOOR!

mfw Tony marries Aunt May and becomes Spider-Man's new "Dad"

>working-class upbringing.

Aunt May's apartment wasn't working class. They'd have to get money to no longer be working for Civil War.

If Spider Man's so smart in this movie why doesn't he go to a magnet school?

They'll be billionaires when Aunt May marries Tony "redpill" Stark.

>Michael Barbieri, on the other hand, is playing Peter's wisecracking best friend, modeled after Ganke Miller from the comics.

Who the fuck is Ganke Miller? Do they mean the Asian kid who hung out with Miles Morales?

YELLOWED

Who is Miles Morales?

Not spider man