How long until this happens?

How long until this happens?

my bet on 2017/07/05

If the nigger didn't catch a bullet in 8 years of shitty work I doubt Trump will.

Not in your life time.

well, the day that he will be killed will take a long time exept if he trys to destroy the banks, kennedy tried now where is he

Probably by Hillary tomorrow at the Whitehouse.

never. because just like Obama, Trump picked a VP who will be worse for the country than he will be.

It worked for Obama, it'll work for Trump.

Blamed on black lives matter. Within in 6 months

really, i heard pence was reasonable? at lest compared to trump.

It would be nice if that happened, or at least certainly interesting,
but (un)fortunately it's not the Dem side that is filled with gun loving, murderous loons.

That's why Drumpfs wants Pence to take care of domestic and international issues.

No hes a lot worse imo

Never. Pence is his life insurance.
I would take Trump over a hardcore christian thta doesn't believe in evolution and vax and wants to ban abortions and condoms any time.

You realize Pence is a million times worse than Trump, correct? Pence is like his assassination-insurance.

that's more like a republican thing to do 2bh

>hardcore christian thta doesn't believe in evolution and vax and wants to ban abortions and condoms any time.
But isn't Trump a hardcore christian that doesn't believe in evolution, birth certificates, climate change and vax and wants to ban abortions and periods (they are for losers)

Never as long as his body guard is Dick "Rock Hard" Johnson.

I have literally never been more excited for a president than Donald Trump. Fuck off OP, liberal faggot.

First nationalist I've ever had the chance to vote for.

you heard it here first

Yeah, seriously. Me too. I feel genuinely really good today. I'm so proud of him.. almost personally proud of him, tbh.

Your use of the word literally like a typical 14 year asshat implies you've never looked forward to any president yet, twerp.

not gonna

How long did it take someone to shoot Regan?

First president you're aware off since Obama?

truth
globalist

Trump will be the only world leader to deny climate change

7th may or 5th July? britbong here.

Whoever rolls dubs and/or trips after my post has to do it or else their mother will die in her sleep the night of his inauguration speech

Roll for it Sup Forums and you could be the next John Wilkes Booth or Lee Harvey Oswald

69 days

Have fun when trump burns your precious Mercia to the ground

probably 5th of july (descending order from y-m-d)

hes 70 yo, fat, unhealthy diet, drinks a lot of soda

he has a >60% chance of dying within the next 4 years.

Not if he fixes the healthcare system, by repealing obamacare

Yeah but he deserves a painful death

If I could kill you right now and go to prison for the rest of my life for it, I would empty my entire clip into your ugly face.

They don't realize how far medical technology would of been, how far the space field would of been without all this money spending on shit that is not our responsibility.

Pence would be an issue for LGBTQ, Trump is ok with the LGBTQ.

voted him in, not sure where these lgbt crowds on twitter and tumblr are getting their info from but they're in better hands with Trump than Hillary tbh.

>Not getting I'm being sarcastic

Putting in SCOTUS that wants to get rid of roe v wade, that wants to send the gay marriage back to the states, totally sounds like its good for lgbtq

It'll be some stupid nigger or a SJW cuck that can't stop sucking dicks long enough to think for themselves. Some braindead liberal will be the one to do it.

>110% mad

gonna leave this photo here, just enjoy destroying ITS head, you're gonna have fun, trust me, let's do this until someone kill that monster ;D.

p.s: in less than 1 year trump is dead, trust me, they're some crazy people out there. hope a mexican kill him.

Secret service are too good for this to happen these days, as was said. Obama made it, some sjw faggets aren't gonna be a problem.

And most states will probably allow same sex marriage as they've seen no harm nor foul from it over the year.

he won kid you can stop with the childish name calling.
does baby need a timeout?

I'm from Indiana. Pence is NOT reasonable. Our state is suffering behind the scenes in numerous ways, mostly thanks to legislation passed or originating from him.

better than a head up his ass millennial.

mexicans are too stupid and subhuman to pull of such a stunt

climate change. kek

if my poast ends in 845

it will be in 104 days

TRIGGERED

hey dipshit billions of other people don't believe in it either.

sure kid.

Climate change was pushed by SJWs like Bill Nye.

won't happen, all the gunfags voted Trump

feel really big now little man?

nogs cant even be bothered to get out and vote in their best interest. what makes you think they got the stones to pull off an assassination?

hot damn.

Not with mike pence as second in command.

>clip

Exactlyyyy

>more welfare and importing muslims to replace them is in their best interest.

niggers are dumb but only the reallllllllllly dumb ones believe clinton would do shit to help them and fortunately their too dumb to figure out how to register to vote.

>clip
do you own an M1 Garand? or perhaps a Mauser?

since the line of succession is VP, house speaker, and senate pres pro tem, followed by all of his appointed cabinet positions, it's conservatives all the way down, retard.

Even if it does it will not put your precious Hillary in office. That criminal and traitor is finished.

yeah, youre right. nogs hate welfare.

sauce?

amen

>precious Hillary
She was never really precious. She was just the other option.

those people wanted guns banned so how are they gonna do that?

checkmate atheists

also literally report anyone who makes a threat on twitter or facebook

Most of them can't vote because they're convicted criminals.

Almost all of them voted for Clinton. There was literally a story last week about 2 young black girls being murdered by MS-13.

Where the fuck do blacks think most 3rd worlders are going to be first dumped? Mansions and oceanfront condos?

It would just show that niggers and liberalfags are heartless

sure kid

Your tears shall power America for years to come.

Except for the niggers

hopefully it won't happen. the only thing worse than trump as president is pence as president

Had the thought that this is all an elaborate plan by the republicans to get a "true conservative" WITH ACTUAL POLITICAL EXPERIENCE in office; i.e. pence. Didn't vote for shillary or trump, but this is insane. Don't want the guy to die, but the reality is, that people are not content with this. Anything can happen.

sad but true

Pence is a religious nut

so beta

sure kid

Hopefully tomorrow.

Jesus user, stay calm, please.

It couldn't possibly happen soon enough tbh.

so gay

Im hoping on an extinction level asteroid myself, i think we had a good run, but now were just going backwards. please god just end it.
Its time for us to return to nothing.

so I was correct then.
all talk and no balls.

beta fuckwad

Speak for yourself America, we world leader now.
Everyone looks to us for strength once again.

>implying being a supporter of your "god emperor" isn't as beta as anyone could possibly get

Fascism vs Russia, who will win...

Give him a year. He's got the potential to be, if nothing else, the most entertaining president in history. I have always believed that he was playing a character in his campaign, so it'll be interesting to see what he does now that shit is real.

>clip

so this is what its like when a nu-male gets his panties in a knot.
shit six months ago you were telling trump supporters they were headed for a fema camp.
what happened?????

YOU FUCKING LOST ASSHOLES.

really kid when did I say I supported him?

>kid
If you aren't a Trump supporter, that's good, but for this you should still consider suicide.