Given that the US's foreign policy affects the rest of the world so much...

Given that the US's foreign policy affects the rest of the world so much,it isn't fair that only Americans have the right to vote in the American election.

Uncomfortable truths thread

Unfortunately I'm dealing in liberal tears at the moment... Truth be told you nigger cuck.

>Deal with it

nice bait

No tears. I can't wait to watch you stupid fucks burn it to the ground. I don't have a horse in this race...hope you don't either.

Does the world pay their taxes to us? No? Then too bad. We have taxation with representation. Become a U.S citizen and then bitch about our foreign policy. Faggot thread 10/10

I'd be in favor of reciprocal voting agreements between countries. After all, foreign policy decisions of other countries affect America too

>Implying there is any countries that aren't ruled by the elite wealthy.

Maybe you guys should just do better and not by inviting Achmed to come rape your ass

national politics are not contemporary in an age of globalization anyhow. we need something bigger and more effective these days.

As a EUcuck I can only say that it is our own fault for letting the USA rule the world foreign affairs. EU could be a superpower but instead we decided that we want to be fucked by sandniggers and be a bitch to the US of fuckin A.

Our choice so I see no problem in it.

You literally left the middle East fucked up.
You couldn't win against dirt farming goat fuckers armed with old soviet weapons. If anyone got fucked it's you cucks.

>it isn't fair that only Americans have the right to vote

Good try, wetback. Now back to Mexico with you, fuckstain.

You filthy Illuminati, put your New World Order right up your ass sucker

So do something to make your country less shit, then it wouldnt be as affected by us.

wouldn´t you agree that the problems humanity faces nowadays are too important to ignore? we need to work together as a team. national politics aren´t going to solve shit at all.

they do they are called Illegal aliens faggot

Boo fucking hoo

DUMBSHIT ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SAYING THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VOTE IN AN ELECTION FOR A COUNTRY THEY DONT EVEN LIVE IN? HOW GOD DAMN RETARTED ARE YOU?
>but muh feelins is not fair
NO FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT KEEP THE DUMBASSERY BEHIND YOUR POST IN THE FUCKED UP LITTLE SJW COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID.

trumps daughter sucks jew cock and so will trump when netanyahoo comes over

The biggest problems America faces are heart disease and obesity. Problems of the decadent. Solve your own problems

you fault for living in a piss poor country... it effects the world... well bra don't let it effect you be a big boy... NO MOAR US AID FOR YOU NO MORE FREE MILITARY

This is the most retarded thing I have ever read.

kill yourself

>Implying we were trying to "fix" the middle east
>Implying the whole conflict wasn't about oil
>Implying losing only a couple hundred american soldiers compared to the thousands of haji's killed means America lost
>MFW

Actually, he was right.

You're voting for a President that lives in a house that you don't live in. What's the difference?

right. just like everybody should get to vote in UK elections and japanese elections because you know... globalism.

not until there's a single world order in which one person rules the world will this be a thing.

Well, maybe there should

GIVEN THAT AMERICANS DIE FOR OTHER UNGRATEFUL SACK OF SHIT COUNTRIES MAYBE YOU CUCKS CAN FUCK OFF AND ENJOY GETTING BURIED IN A MASS GRAVE BY A DICTATOR.

i was refering to thigs like co2 emissions, losing species, global warming, poverty, overpopulation, war in syria, south sudan, afghanistan, ukraine, the unequal distribution of wealth and such.

Russian/US/UK super team bringin back the old empires..white people got sick of your shit...your time of fear is just begining..

My god you really are this stupid. The fucking difference is I actually live in the country holding the election. A house is not comparable to an entire damn country you stupid son of a bitch
The only uncomfortable truth here is that one day you might be put into a special needs class

"the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thucydides

2bad4u GitFukdM8

Climate change is a liberal hoax like that whole vaccines and autism thing

Losing species? Survival of the fittest

The rest are sandmonkey problems that are of no business to civilized peoples

"what if the strong could develop empathy?" - me

Hm. More name calling. I guess I "win" this argument

All foreigners do is bitch about the US. If we let them vote, they would bitch about that too.

you might change your mind once you´ll have children.

>Climate change is a liberal hoax
k

>Survival of the fittest

you do realize a lot of our crops rely on bees (a species that quite possibly will be extinct within 50-100 years). we don't follow the rules of natural selection any more and utilize many natural resources at unnaturally high levels in order to maintain our population. without bees we will have a level of famine never before seen, and there will be nothing we could feasibly do about it once we pass the tipping point.

I'm vaccinating my kids and letting them burn as much fossil fuels as they want

100% this

Fuck bees. We can just invent nanomachines to do the same job anyway

You are wrong. The US foreign should not effect other countries, if it does then you need to fix your cuck leaders.

>invent nanomachines to do the same job

alright get right on that, darwin.

I don't think the solution is to let a bunch of chinks and bobble heads voting in our elections. We have a hard enough time dealing with Florida.

Hillary thought she won too dumbass

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You, you may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you will join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You, you may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you will join us
And the world will live as one

What a shitty hypocritical piece of human refuse.

I am not amerifag.
I voted.

I wielded 13bln years worth of wave function testing and research and hijacked as many as I could.

I tossed in my personal US B1 visa expertise.
I tossed in my 3 years of distributed algorithms engineering
I tossed in all my dignity to acquire reorganize and reinvent crowd management psychology.
I used all p-values hacking of research studies, sparse coding of information, recursive self-repairing algorithms and planetary scale social engineering, amplification attacks.

I reinvented trolling as Lego like system of personal values, believes and daily interactions to low-level format people.

If you can read english: I balkanized YOU!

I wield the power of science, emotions, analytics and the entire history of nature's experiments that manifested success in YOU.
Reinvented AI networks signal propagation strategies with techniques only NASA space station ant experiment could foresee. Refurbished the Reynolds equations for politics opinion management. Reworked the Feigenbaum constant to parallel systems. etc. etc.

Only for this moment to release you from your own prison cell. I'm your ton ball. I belong to you. I will drag you down. I will kill you if you don't accept me.

>The only uncomfortable truth here is that one day you might be put into a special needs class

Top fucking kek

An absolutely laughable notion

It is kind of like that. What the fuck did you guys do with Bernie? We could see he was the only decent option