To celebrate the trump victory please accept this offering of a liberal girls stolen dirty panties

To celebrate the trump victory please accept this offering of a liberal girls stolen dirty panties.

i dont really give a shit about trump either way, but this is great because of how humiliated this girl would be to be abused and perved this way. lets see more of her. story?

I had an opportunity for about 8 months to catalog her panties... So I did.

Can you tribute her or make a special folder for her on your PC and screencap it?

Not your thing?

well so far its just the one pic. id like to see more of this girl. degrade the slut and all that.

wear them

This good? Can you screencap? Its not a big deal if you cant

Not OP, but here's my SJW ex.

haha look at that skiddy

That's a blood skiddy!

Excellent. May I have some moar good sir.

bump

Here is your more.

Can u make her a folder on your PC and screencap it.

And enjoy

Lol here for you two

way to abuse the slut. any pics of her feet for me to use. shed be so humiliated knowing shes being used like that by my man cock. fucking feminist cunt

Haha can u abuse her? Tribute her. Or at least blow your load looking at her panties. Looking for feet

oh dont worry. im defeinitely jerking my cock to this liberal feminist cunt and her exposed panties. all your podcasts and blogs cant stop us from using you and your private things for our man cocks.

get me them feet for the cumshot man.

And in a bikini. Think I have another if her in sandals.

Can my photograph your computer screen with your phone? Wanna see what you r jerking to. Dont have to show your dick I guess...

great tits on her. sorry. i dont have another camera. id love to see that sandal shot. this bitch would hate knowing we in the patriarchy are just objectifying her and using her for her tits and feet for our cocks.

Are you saving? Can you make a folder for her and screen cap? Or just a cap of her open on your PC or phone. Sandals coming

jacking it to this bitch right now, moar tits?

not saving but beating off to her tits feet and stained exposed undies.

That's gross dude. Do you see that shit? That's mold growing on the festering shitsnot on her panties. There's others with mold, too. What the fuck did you do, go through her two week old dirty laundry?

Could you deliver a screencap? Make her a folder? I could give her name so you could name it better...More feet coming..

She would probably be embarrassed about this pair. Haha have more like it. Or thongs whichever one u like

feels much easier to get off to clean panties tbh

Cotton Briefs are where it's at. These are the best kind of panties for a woman. Moar like this if you have them.

nah

more thongs jerking off to her rn ;)

you bone this chick?

also, this

While I would normally agree, the attraction of used panties is the idea of the woman's scent and hormones and juices on it, not a week's worth of mold growth....

thats her poo. nice

Yeah, I agree on that now.

Dude is just rubbing clean underwear on his asshole. Fake n gay

whats her name?

I think I found her social media, I think Megan??

Someone please tribute or screencap...

You mean I was fapping to a man's shit stains this whole time?

more thongs?

You want her info?

And pls screencap!

how bout them feet.

Feet coming right up!

I have them all here. How about a megaupload? I've wanted to do it for a while

there better not be a mixed tape in there Muhammad.

I'm not him or op, but my independent analysis' conclusion is that these appear to be largely authentic worn panties, though several have been allowed to mold before the pictures were taken, which is pretty gross in and of itself.

If you look close, you will notice mucous stains across several in the crotch area, which indicates normal use at some point.

Op here. Its not mold. That's all her

Keep t going if u can tryin to get the megaupload goin but my internet is being a bitc

How the fuck is she green then unless she's got constant yeast infections.