Alright, Sup Forums --

Alright, Sup Forums --

Last night Sup Forums demonstrated that we could make a meme a President. This is just the beginning. Right now we need to:

1. Start collecting evidence against every single SJW and lib calling for Trump's assassination. Report these to local, state, and federal law enforcement. This will strike fear into them and keep them from talking to others.

2. Start collecting evidence against every single SJW and lib calling for resistance and underground activities and then report these traitors to local, state, and federal law enforcement. It's essential that they start a list now so that these fuckers can be crushed the moment anything happens.

3. Encourage violent and destructive behavior -- anything counterproductive, really -- by those participating in anti-Trump rallies. The key to the success of any political-military operation is public opinion. Guerrillas and Governments of the modern era both rise and fall on this.

4. Continue to generate counterproductive twitter and Tumblr efforts in the guise of being anti-Trump.

Please post any further ideas and efforts in this thread. We really have an excellent chance to tear down large portions of the cancer that's killing the good people of the world, and if we don't exploit it now we'll regret it when the pendulum swings back.

bumping for ops

bumping for briefing

Anons acting independently of a command structure would be hard to trace to a single source.

I like it.

This sounds good. Very good.

Sounds like the cucks are getting away with terrorism.

We need to reach more anons for this. But it has mkek

bumping for Greatness

Every one of these can be done independently. Number 4 would probably work best with a large number of participants, but can still be done by just one person.

Seriously -- SJW ultracuck Shaun King is telling his followers shit like this (see pic).

Bumping for great justice.

bump

Bumping for a potential Operation to make the original Anonymous a formidable final boss of the internet again.

We need:

IRC channel
Discord group
Tinychat room

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN.

Trumptards are the new sjws i see.

And to maintain this around for more b/ros see.

hahahaha
i will kill your ass

do it faggot, no balls

bumping for some serious potential

>implying Sup Forums had anything to do with this
10/10 ylyl thread, would WITNESS again

:^)

dubs confirm

are you 12?

I'm not Op, but this is one of our greatest wins, since, 'hackers on steroids'.
I'm with Op though, this idea is an excellent demonstration of how we can make a huge team effort to move mountains, like we used to.

It's time my degenerate faggot Sup Forumsrothers.

heh, sorry to bother but Trump isn't Sup Forums exclusive gag, faggot

nice triples

Well said Satan

Satans Trumps get

CTR pls go

Nice satanic trips. Bumping forkeks

Let's call it:

Operation TOO SOON

Ja mein Fuhrer!

Nice triples indeed

we should organize a nude demonstration against trump. It's freezing outside and every sjw will get a cold.

No offense, but that's the stupidest shit I have ever heard.

Ok Sup Forumsros, time to make new sjw-like usernames on social media. We need to connect.

This is trump's america now, only towelheads can be terrorists

Reporting in

>Last night Sup Forums demonstrated that we could make a meme a President. This is just the beginning. Right now we need to:

Do you really think Sup Forums has anything to do with Trump's victory ??

>implying Sup Forums's the cause of Trump's victory

This is now a cringe thread.

Mods sticky

I sincerely hope that you and all the cunts that are like you get tortured to death as painfully as possible. You and your ilk should get murdered in cold blood starting now, until you're all dead in the streets. You think the SJWs are part of the problem but they're not going to do what I laid out, but there are others that will. Hopefully they start soon because every day that passes is a disgrace.

Don't worry faggot, your time is coming sooner or later. I won't tell you to kill yourself because that would steal the enjoyment of someone else pulling the trigger and ending your pathetic existence. Enjoy living while it lasts.

please

Reported for resistance against the government.

Yo, OP, I'm with you, but if you really wanna do this we gotta get organized. We need an IRC channel or something to plan shit out and mobilize properly.

Also, I heard rumors of militias across the country moving to counter riots and protest, can anyone verify?

if we don't do it now sjw rage will cool down. this is the best way to make all of them sick - or even put them in jail because you can't just walk around in the nude.
just say something along the lines of him being racist and sexist and that we need to show him that all bodys are worth the same
#diversebodies

>Also, I heard rumors of militias across the country moving to counter riots and protest, can anyone verify?

Like what, Google it for you because you're too much of a lazy faggot to do it yourself ?

> Sup Forums

It's like social justice for anarchists.

We need a consistent place to discuss and plan our moves.
Ideas?

i'm glad you all feel powerful now

#diverseebodies i am on it now.

We can meet in my treehouse (no girls allowed lol!!) I have a friend who's mom can make us some cool t-shirts with a logo or name or something.

don't mock the treehouse

BAMP

I recommend that you create a good TOR site to discuss this, also ask the president to join the conversations and have your own secret unknown service to report all these anti-patriots

Fuck off, just do it like op said. Improvise the rest

If this post was dubs I would consider. Repost with dubs and i'll consider.

Excellent

reported

Good ol' b
Let's do it

I 'm not from the US but a European which helped to spread pro-Trump propaganda and anti-Hillary online, as he is much and much better than elite corrupt Hillary, if I can help you guys, I 'd be honored.

Just re-read this and I sound pretty faggoty. I guess I'll see what I can do.

Can we sticky this thread?

Too soon....

Nah, fuck it. It's not too soon.

bumping

You are really a democrat dumb shit which didn't even read Trumps policies huh? God, I 'm surprised how left propaganda polluted you. Trump has very good plans for education, he wants to help Afro-Americans to get a good education, that keeps them off the street away from criminality, it helps the police to counter violence from Afros, Trump helps both whites and blacks, get that you moron

it's never too soon; nice dubs.

Decentralization ensures effectiveness. Your idea is stupid.

Do you dare talk shit to dubs? kys user.

This is an anti-Trump dub, those can't have enough shit....

why dont we just use one of the old, still running, havent had any posts in years CHAN sites on tor
t

Good idea, just like islamists we should have many seperate pro-Trump cells, if one is destroyed, there are many left, but each cell needs about 10 people working together.

you could add secret invisible links on it to link to schedules and stuff. :)

sounds good. Not for planning, but just to share our success stories and pics and shit

frenchfag here i support everything anti islamists
it is cancer of the world, i wont consider trump as enemy as long he fights islamists shits

Why don't we just add Trump cells, both on the visible web and the surface web, with secret code words? Could somebody create an IRC so that we can discuss this more easily?

Threatening to kill a president is illegal, regardless of the political party to which he/she belongs.

>Anons acting independently of a command structure would be hard to trace to a single source.

Quoted for truth. We especially need niggers to ultranig. They are stupid and gullible, easy prey.

I cant stress enough how important it is to follow point 1 in the OP. WE MUST REPORT THESE PEOPLE FOR THREATING TRUMP. THAT IS A FELONY IN THE US.

Another European fag hrre, I 'd love to help these Americanfags with secretly adding support to Trump by countering the secret evil shit which democrats want to do to disrupt Trumps movement.

Someone can create an IRc? We should all join it

the long game will require near babyboomer birthrates

ready all battlestations

Or camps.

I'd honestly prefer the camps option.

There are enough intelligent black people, some voted Trump. We need their help too.

What would be a good idea is if one of us becomes a spy, pretends to be a democrat and infiltrate them to learn about their secret anti-Trump plans.

Right. Which is why we have to report it and bring the tactical team crashing through their dorm doors.

What is this /pol ?

he wouldnt have won without our shitposting

learn from our enemies

I could make a list of code words to use if you like, but need to have the mail of someone here to send it without some democrat fag from Sup Forums seeing it

Nice devilish trumps

* trips are to be, from now on referred to as trumps

New sticky?

New sticky.

>intelligent black people.
Wtf?

Exactly.

>intelligent black people

Please don't pretend like all blacks are dumb, thats just dumb, there are intelligent black people and most likely the ones voting Trump are that. We should get them on our team.

I agree , some can peel bananas and pick cotton as well............

I 'm speaking about people like Morgan Freeman you ass, I support Trump because he's against sickening political correctness, but you are from the other side and just say things without backing them up. What do you want? Blacks against you. Jusf fucking work together with intelligent blacks.

Intelligent is a relative term

Ok, now you sound like a 9yo boy with his friends on a treehouse planning to spy on "the girls" to uncover how they pee.

Germany next?

This is a technique used by the secret service you moron. Infiltrating in the other organization to counter plans against yourself. I thought that you all were serious and I wanted to help you out with my knowledge of codes, secrecy and how to build sucn a thjng up. But I realize now that most people here are just trolling dumbshits and that you have no serious plans to support Trump, please don't waste my time,I was seriously motivated to help, but if this is the level of discussion, I resign.