Should I kill myself?

Should I kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tbA9ksWcM&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tbA9ksWcM&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes do it no one will miss you

naw

yeah. But take out your school/work place with you. The columbine kids are remembered, you can be too.

Actaully OP I'm sorry that was really mean of me don't do it

Nah, fam. Life's got more good for you in it than you think.

>Sup Forums
>that was really mean of me don't do it
what are you a faggot?

live-stream yourself doing it
fuck off newfag

yes do it, nigger

If that means not being an edge-lord that only makes people want to die, then yes.

it doesn't matter

It'll happen on its own eventually.

no one is stopping you, but if you're going to do it
at least listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tbA9ksWcM&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tbA9ksWcM&has_verified=1

But killing people is fun. There is 7 Billion of the fuckers, In sure there is some niggers/Arabs somewhere that no-one is using Wheres your adventurous spirit man?

lol, that pretty funny.

Do a flip if you jump, k?

i know you're just being an edgelord for edge's sake and its Sup Forums so everyone is a hardass, but if you honestly find that funny ( wich i doubt ) you have issues dude, just sayin

not worth the effort

one life, and u waste ur time killing urself? trump is coming and jesus too, sit and try to be less miserable

This only applies to people with siblings or a family that cares about them

Write up a list. Push factors for/against, pull factors for/against. Make a semi-rational choice about it at-least.

sure, why not?

Was there ever any doubt?

>live stream for proof.

if I get dubs OP kills himself

well someone is still going to have to clean your sorry ass

It is pretty funny. IDK, I guess I just like the smell of a world burning. Anyway, they were being comedicaly drastic, niggas dead, you cant do shit for him.

Played It with the "You reposted in the wrong neighborhood" song

I guess I then just have issues.
Still being OK with it.

OP, kill yourself, it will solve all your problems.
"The Lion King" was right about it!

Yeah, but I don't give a fuck who has to clean my brains off the wall lol no one who wants to kill themselves gives thought to cleanup because it's irrelevant

ah shit, don't you just hate it when you are a ISIS insurgent, and you post some copy pasta in Sup Forums, and get bombed by the military.

yeah wtf do people go "don't blow your brains out, its hard to clean up"
Nigga im dead i dont really care too much