youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=O9tY7a52SoY
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ28FcRePAo&ab_channel=BIGTEXASCUMMER
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off you liberal piece of shit

this is all Shillary can do now

Get out of Sup Forums you fucking nigger

>tfw maga

I stopped caring about the election ages ago.

trump is great, whats wrong with you people?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

No, he's really not.

lol, u r fucked

i just wanted to post this out of pride
⭐'''''''⭐⭐⭐
⭐'''''''⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
''''''''''''''⭐''''''''⭐
⭐⭐⭐''''''''⭐

Yes. Yes he is.
You'll see.

he is though

You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? HehYou shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh. You shillniggers mad? Heh.

checked

>all those tears of liberal human trash

It is more like this.

The world is preparing for war, i'm actually googling how to build a nuclear bomb shelter!!

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

Hillary was the war mongering candidate.

you choose wrong

New World Order

This

lol russia. russia is a toy country

Only Hillary Clinton now the worst candidate in American history could lose to that ignoramus Trump. An epic nightmare from hell. I hope she hangs herself.

I have the biggest smug right now. Just thinking about all the foreign girls, who rejected me, ending up getting deported, or at the very least their illegal parents getting deported.

Apparently you're a real loser. Aren't you Randy?

Yep, but an extremely happy loser who's retribution may be fulfilled.

have no prob with his policies, it's just that he's so mind numbingly stupid

Putimir Trump?

0.05 cents has been deposited up your ass . Thank you for shilling ;)

Trump/Trump
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=O9tY7a52SoY

I don't like either but rather Trump

This

the tears. so sweet, so many.

Please do not move to Canada or Mexico.

eat shit minority leeches and jobless twink scum

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ28FcRePAo&ab_channel=BIGTEXASCUMMER

PROTIP: Very little of what he says is actually going to happen. Mexico isn't paying for the wall coupled with the fact that even if it actually did happen Mexicans are expert ditch diggers and it's not going to stop anything.

He wants to pull out of NATO yet doesn't seem that he can't go on his wild middle east killing spree without our bases in Europe.

But what's probably most important is that Hillary won the majority of the vote. He hasn't even been inaugurated and most people hate him already. And it's just going to get even worse when next to none of his ideas pan out in reality. And to invoke godwins law here (although there are probably better examples to use) much like when Hitler came to power it seemed like he was invincible. In the end he got over ten million Germans killed and Germany was reduced to a pile of ash. This will not turn out good for you in the long run.

INB4 Liberal tears, massive ass-mad, etc.

You know how sensitive they are, user. Please, for everyones sake, could you just keep going relentlessly?

It's popular to support Trump, so my face was normal.

>tfw mother is a trump supporter
>tfw i'm on disability and medicare (due to obamacare expansions)
>tfw she just voted for me to lose healthcare and financial aid from a CRIPPLING medical condition
>because muh taxes

I didn't actually expect him to win, thought shillary was gonna win and no one was gonna give a fuck a day after, but HOLY SHIT

America is a living meme

I saw an article today about your national anthem eventually being replaced by the Benny Hill theme

that's literally just butthurt media talking shit

Will never happen: we Americans are too fat to move at such hilarious speeds

Think of it as a late abortion.

Nothing will change with Trump as a president what you idiots don't understand is that presidents don't mean that much let me put it this way for all of you autistic imbeciles, take a country like a football team, and the team mascot is the president, the government (the team) are the ones playing for you idiots, hope you understand

Every branch of the government is republican majority now. Shit is going to change. lol.