You Trump supporters really are a bunch of pathetic normies

You Trump supporters really are a bunch of pathetic normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

wh.gov/ieDXT
anonhq.com/video-photos-show-clinton-team-involved-child-trafficking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wh.gov/ieDXT
sign the petition to abolish the electoral college. spread it everywhere! i have faith

topkek butthurt

Crybaby , just like the remainers after the brexit. ........kek

oh he mad

nigger u mad?

what's the matter?

kill yourself!

These posts sustain me.

this.
Hillary actually won the popular vote

will never happen

TRUMP LOST POPULAR VOTE

Your tears are delicious

Cry more faggot, we elected a meme president and there is not a single thing you can do about it anymore.

not when she conceded she didn't

Just wait until he stack the SCOTUS with right-wing judges LOL

But won america. Ive never been so happy to see a nigger get fired for a true man of action

GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY!!!!.

hows losing feel, faggots?

How true is this?
anonhq.com/video-photos-show-clinton-team-involved-child-trafficking/

>1 signed
How far will it make it.

Also fuck this site is dying, images take long to load and reply's take ages

feelsbadman

Popular vote doesn't mean anything....politics 101

Populists suck.

narrative needs work

>You Trump supporters really are a bunch of pathetic normies.

....and our candidate won. So, what does that say about Hillary supporters?

So did Bernie.

Muritards are fucking stupid. At least they elected their lesser of two evils. Welcome to the 21st Century where evil is not only good, it's guaranteed.

>what is a federal consitutional republic
>what is representative democracy
Trump won fair and square against all odds. GTFO of the USA if you don't like its constitution.

you cant stump the trump

when you're a shill and trying to identify with Sup Forums

Sup Forums, We President now.

Hah

perhaps they should assassinate one of the liberal judges the way they killed justice scalia, then it would be stacked.

We did it!!

Fags for Trump! Great pic user. Milo approves of this post and so do ALL Trump supporters. Why? Because the real racists and sexists are feminists and they wanted Bernie and Hillary.

Keep that cunt out of the white house, not because she's a corrupt cunt, but because all cunt needs to not be in the white house.

>wh.gov/ieDXT
This shit id pretty much false, only one person signed? STFU, Don't get me wrong, fuck Trump and his supporters but dont do this shit user

I think I would have been upset no matter which canidate won. They're both massive piles of shit. I hate that Trump won, but I'm furious the democrats put us in this situation by being corrupt as fuck and running the worst possible canidate they could.

>pathetic
>normies
considering that most people here are edgy, salty and medium/low iq people who also happen to be frustrated beta males, can you honestly blame the npcs? normie (normalfag) is a worn out term, it should have been npc since the beginning. you aren't really offering much, friendo. there is little to no people here who actually offer any ideas or do some mid tier trolling. it isn't even fun to troll anyone any more. it's so easy that it isn't even funny. people here started taking fart jokes seriously. i mean what the fuck?
also, most people supporting trump aren't even american, they're just doing for the lolz and they'd do the same if hilary's won. this website has been pathetic for close to a decade now.

dubs have spoken

get a load of this guy

Suck it, libtard faggot. hahahahahaha. At least we aren't brainwashed by the media like you fucking idiots are.