Hey user you wanna join us for game of thrones night? You seem so lonely

>Hey user you wanna join us for game of thrones night? You seem so lonely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoCEFLUqR44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When i watch got with people i'm a pain in the ass for everyone, i just costantly complain about the writing, the plot holes and the bad acting. I hate that show but i'm still watching the thing for some reason

kek this, i drive my brother mad sometimes but he understands

>I hate that show but i'm still watching the thing for some reason

Sup Forums in one sentence

is it smart to have a fire so close to that screen/sheet?

Sorry, I don't watch shit shows

>user can you stop breathing on my feet, it kind of tickles

Sometimes I just keep quiet, I dont want to be hated by my normies friends.

;_;

lying down to watch something will give you a sore neck

that's a projection

the fire place is probably a gas controlled modern one behind a pane of glass

why would you want to hear constant laughter/gasps/shouts/people trying to explain the plot to you

youtube.com/watch?v=DoCEFLUqR44

hatewatching has its own sort of pleasure if you can detach yourself from emotional investment in a show's quality. GoT fucks with me sometimes because certain scenes and moments are absolutely perfect (Red Wedding, Mountain/Viper, Hardhome) but for the most part it's shit. i've basically learned to laugh at how bad it is. this is ok when watching it with casual viewers or certain ASoIaF fans (though the latter sometimes start getting heated and pissed off rather than amused when the show sucks, which ruins my jovial mood). The one kind of GoT viewer i can never, ever abide, though, is the dumbass LCD viewer who's truly invested in the show's characters.

No,

>When i watch got with people i'm a pain in the ass for everyone, i just costantly complain

is Sup Forums in one sentence

I have something similar to that in one of my houses but it uses fake wood.

They have a stack of wood next to the fire indicating they can add more to the fire

What's up with the fucking orgy seating in the TV room?

This.

Those pillows would be comfy for like 30 seconds, then you'd be like "fuck this there's no back support and I'm craning my neck at a 40 degree angle just to see this where's the couch?"

are vr theaters viable yet

This.

>dramatic death of a morally ambiguous character
>whole room starts cheering

The first 4 seasons were good but now that you are 4 years i you have to see how it ends.

Sure buds! I fucking love the writing in this show

will be for Memetar 2

>user can you turn it down, I have to answer the phone

>go over
>play angry birds while the plebs watch GoT
>piss in their shitty little pile of pillows
>leave

>angry birds

you're as plebian as they are

>friend shows you le hilarious youtube vid
>it's not funny at all but you feel the pressure to laugh as he breathes down your neck

no thanks, i have good taste so i'd rather eat my own shit than watch this crap

>piss
pleb

>angry birds
ultrapleb

>frog
handicapped tier pleb

>having a smartphone
GoT fan tier pleb

>watching some youtube videos with friends
>suddenly bane jokes
>you are the only one laughing

>just moved in
>KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
>hey there neighbor, we noticed you just moved in. wanna watch the superbowl with us this weekend? it's a chance to meet the guys.
>you have social anxiety and dont know shit about football

wat do

is games of thrones the show equivalent of heroin?

more like coke, it's fit for literal normies old enough to know better

Do nothing but watch football for dummies videos on Youtube for the rest of the week

The resolution on vr headsets is still too low. Or at least it was on the oculas dev 2 kit I tried out. It would be like watching an old crt tv from the 90s. No doubt they will get better and 5 years from now we will have 4k in both eyes or something and it will work.

My roommates did this shit during the spring semester. I had all these weird fucks in my house and had to stay downstairs with them to make sure their fat asses didn't touch my food in the fridge.

Dont watch it and stop fucking being a wet blanket

>be me
>kinda autistic when it comes to food
>buy 5 kilos of cheese for the next month
>one night pleb roommates are watching capeshit in the living room
>next morning I find that they hate 1 (ONE) kilo of my monthly cheese supply
>find a new flat the next day and move away from those shitheads

Start to sweat, trip over my words and get fidgety and weird. Start talking for the sake of filling the silence and see his face change from friendliness to confusion, then notice i've forgot what i was saying so i say erm and go quiet. he says 'well it was just an idea, it's not definite we'll meet up, in fact we probably wont really, don't worry about it maybe next time ok bye buddy'.

Then try to avoid bumping into him ever again.

You obviously never went to tv nights in college.

Call him out on his shit, we're about as far removed from the super bowl as we can be

>kilo

stopped reading there

why are europoors still using these antiquated units

>Hey user you wanna join us for game of thrones night?
No thanks
>Why not?

WHY DO THEY DO THIS? I FUCKING SAID NO

Sup Forums nights?

>units
stopped reading there

No Game of thrones is for faggots and woman. Any show that has a large female fan base should tip off any straight male that the show is for faggots.

nigga nobody care about the game it's about the party. just get drunk. that's actually a good tip for any social aniexty.

t. functional alcoholic

>be me
>beta faggot roommate is obsessive over his food
>buys an unreasonable amount of cheese and takes up the whole fridge like an asshole
>one night while he's browsing a Taiwanese gardening board the guys and I eat like a fifth of his hoard of cheese to make room for other stuff in the fridge
>next day beta moves out

>unreasonable amount of cheese
less than 0.5 kilos per day mate

Do you have autism?

>now some asshole will text in the theater, in virtual reality 4k

I'm too autistic to even lie, i just say one of the following reasons.
>I don't really like you
>I don't really like that guy.
>i have better things to do.
>I will most probably ruin the night
>I don't want to.
At least either people find it funny and start treating me better or they don't disturb me anymore.

pretend to be someone else entirely so that being around them becomes a chore and you slowly drift away from their social circle

Why are normies such objectively awful human beings?

Na lets put on some sopranos.

>Something happens on show
>wife looks at me to see my reaction
(farts)

>Why not?

I don't want to.

>but why?

I've already seen it.

>It hasn't even come out yet!

....fucking normies

>uh wut?

What's your wife's son do?

Makes jokes about my missing cock

oh the irony

I bet you think the answer to the image is 'obviously no'

It has got to the point where I need to know how it ends no matter how shit the show gets, especially since GRRM is likely to die before finishing the books.

Why do people like tits, dragons, and backstabbing the series?

I wish. Now it's just womyn and dragonexmachina. I didn't even care for the nudity but this series started as a refreshing subversion of the fantasy tropes and now it's just generic fantasy nr37

>filthy normies cheering at stannis' death
>urge to kill goes through the roof

I just started watching it with my wife just because everyone is watching it and going crazy over it. We finished season 1 yesterday. It has its good moments and I appreciate the fact that it dissapoints the viewer and flip the story around with some misfortune, but there are many cringe worthy scenes, a lot of cheap masturbatory content (and I don't mean just nudity or sex, but >muh medieval setting stuff that I imagine some people get excited about) and some of the dialogue is just awful. I don't mind it though, I've gone past to hate on bad shit, because I honestly expected it would be worse. It's a bit tiresome to pause and explain the lineage or where each character is though.

>3 of them sitting in super uncomfortable positions

Plebs, also Got is garbage

I don't like the show but I go because cute girls like the show and I know a lot about it since I read the books so they ask me questions.

Our Game of Thrones viewing party has gotten so popular we're actually going to do movie nights, I hope to show some actual quality shit to these millenial females who clearly have no idea what a good movie is.

Dude don't be that guy, if you hate it just keep it to yourself

I would.
I don't care about the show anymore, I'll just try to touch the girl on the left and cuddle with her.