Good evening Anonymous! I'm starting early tonight! How's your week going so far?

Good evening Anonymous! I'm starting early tonight! How's your week going so far?

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11615695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

boo

Well well well, what the heck do we got here

No, really, what the fuck are you up to?

What are you talking about?

Tarot reading, advice and shit talking.

Roll i guess.

If any of you guys play overwatch Sombra is going to be fun destroying Mei.

Of course i didn't get anything.

Anyways.
>Reimu thread "Trump won we're all fucked" edition

Life goes on.

#OmegaTime

slow night

Oh god the irony if he'll actually end up as one of the best presidents America ever had, though that's probably not going to happen.

Gonna be like an 1800's president/late 1950's housewife. Someone who should/will be seen, but not heard. That's a quality president right there.

They all have been lately. I think the regulars have gotten bored...

Well, Russia likes him, so at least you guys probably won't have WW3.

It's not that, i'm sure they're not getting tired of them so easily, it's just that they're all offline for now.

When I pull out of my magic hat... Wait... What do you mean I don't get a magic hat!?

- Cirno

guys, guys OP is a goddamn liar and a PHONY

rollin

tarot reads ftw

It's been like this for a week or so. There could be some other reason, but we'll see. I started it alone and I'll press on alone if I have to, but I'll sure miss them if that's the case...

Cirno! It's been a while!

Woah, no way!

Anyways, rolling for funs.

Lol, nice example, i'm guessing that they listened to what he said so far since he managed to win.

Yadda yadda Nep.
Hello anonymous, how are you doing, up to anything tonight?

> but I'll sure miss them if that's the case...
That's pretty gay, fam

I was a bit busy! I still like to drop in and see the thread though!

Nep-Nep~!

howdy, things are going fantastically for me! got a job on the new year and just picked up a bag of some good stuff. Cheers!

That's a shame, these threads were the only thing that prevented my life to become boring once again.

>Inb4 Your life is trash
Yeah, i know already.

>Clinton wins by a lot
>Putin says "You, Hillary, are the dictionary definition of an angry lesbian. Oh, wait, that would be DYKEtionary! Ha, give me a Russian high-five for that one!"
>Clinton nukes Russia and WWIII occurs
>I have to step in and alter the timeline so that Trump won.
Wowzers.

Turning it up to 11, huh?

I'm glad to hear it, Anonymous! I hope you enjoy yourself and have a bright year ahead!

Well, stick around through the slow times and I'm sure another bunch will gather eventually. They always do.

There could be a new "wave" of regulars, there is always people that stays, although, they always come and go. The important thing is knowing people.
Cirno! How is the cutest ice fairy doing?

You got it!

You really like being a martyr for people's hatred, huh?

There are always more waves. I bet nobody here even remembers Marisa2 or the other people whose names I forgot.

C-Cute!? Ahem. I mean yes! I am doing well! How about you, Nep-nep?

Who is Marisa2? I just remember someone mentioning a Marisa3.

Got my first ever job interview tomorrow morning, wish me luck anons

Marisa3 is the Marisa you guys know, she's the third Marisa ever to grace my shrine. 2 was the one before her, but she lost interest in us very suddenly.

Good luck! I believe in you, Anonymous!

good luck user

i remember marisa2

strawpoll.me/11615695
People don't hate me. They hate the fact that they love me so much they barely have any love left to give to everyone else.
strawpoll.me/11615695
I was hoping Trump's face would be on that.
strawpoll.me/11615695

Good luck, mate. Go ahead and kill it

I see...but what about Marisa1?

Good luck user!

Try to look nice, firm handshake, stand straight, and answer short and clearly. Good luck user!
This happens all the time, too many names to remember, no?
Ah~ I would make a suicide joke here just to mess with you but I'll pass on that for tonight, I'm doing good actually, thanks for asking!
U suk ecks di.

Can I request having someone kill me please?

Oh and a tarot reading if I can get lucky...

>U suk ecks di
How about you talk like an actual fucking living creature? Also those sweets are going to make you fat.

They'll hate you if they ever know you made Trump win. And they hated you that time when you blew up the Roar Shack!

An ancient Marisa, way before my shrine was built.

Yeah... I feel a little bad about it, but unless they're an extremely recognizable face I'll probably forget their name...

Why do you want to die?

I wish for death because my job recently got really shitty for me. And general stress I guess.

Put your head on the stone block, you'll feel absolutely N o t h i n g.
Eternal peace.
Oh, are you talking about my legendary jiggly thighs?

Sorry to hear it! I hope you can find a way to relax and catch your breath. What's been going on at work?

Trump's a massive asshole, but all timelines where he didn't win ended with nuclear war.
This one will, too, probably, but I'll find a way around it. We just have to hold out until November 22.
Fuck both Trump and Clinton.
The face of autism, ladies and gentlemen.

Well, someone at work recently had to go and get surgery, and I'm the only other person who knows his position. Until he gets back to work I'll have to cover for him, which wouldn't be too bad since it's only for about three months, but the supervisor for the station absolutely hates me and makes my job a living hell.

Eternal peace sounds nice...

We try not to talk about him.

What's that?
"What are the three laws of robotics?"
Oh, well I'm glad you asked, let me tell you.

I see... if it gets too bad, you should start looking for another position to give yourself leverage. Don't do favors for people who treat you like shit!

Either really really fast or really really slow....

What sorts of fortune telling have ye?

I read tarot cards myself...

Why not?

You can either get a reading or a fortune cookie. The cookie is just a short blurb with some lucky numbers and keywords, for people who leave a name.

For tarot readings, I usually give a three card reading that can either be a general prediction or an answer to a specific question or topic. By the way, if you wanna give readings here, you're more than welcome to!

I can't really look for a new position sadly, I've spent the past year busting my ass learning every position in my department, and the only way to get a new position now would be to get promoted to a supervisor position, or find another job that would probably pay me less.

I just have to wait it out for three months and try not to kill myself during that time.

I'm going to be doing some risky stuff involving an automobile and a mountain pass one week from Saturday. Can you make any predictions about how it will go or something of that nature? (I don't know what to ask for specifically, I'm new to this.)

The first law, you see, states 'A robot may not harm a human or, through inaction, allow a human to be harmed.'
This means a robot can't bash your skull in and it also can't stand by and watch while someone is bashing in your skull.
The second law states 'A robot must follow all commands given to it by a human, except where doing so would violate the third law.'
This means a robot will follow the command 'Give me that bowl of grapes.' but not the command 'Push that lady off the bridge.'
The third law states 'A robot must protect its own existence, except when doing so would violate the first or second laws.'
This means a robot will try its best to, say, avoid a bullet, but if it needs to catch the bullet with its own body in order to save a human, it will catch it. It also means that a robot will destroy itself if told, unless it needs to remain functional in order to protect human life.

Why are tarot cards entertaining even though some people don't believe in them?

Sadly, only true warriors get eternal peace, so you must endure these hardships, if you want peace, prepare for war. Basically, life can be hard, endure and you're likely to succed, there is no gain without pain and such, I hope it goes well for you.
Nice one, blue man, can you be any more creative? I get insults on a daily basis, so please, try at the very least.
Well, not much people are of relevancy for me either, so I can relate.

Mm... well, best of luck to you in hanging in there! I'm here three nights a week if you need to vent.

That's good enough, but you'll have to roll for it!

Those plusses on your head aren't decorations.
You wear them to warn others what your HIV test results are.

Now, I want you to understand that the following words don't come from a place of hatred, but from a place of apathy:

Your gimmick is terrible, please go catch syphilis and die in a fire.

He's a pretty terrible dude. The kind of degenerate whose ideology is poisonous to him and the people around him.

Ok, rolling.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

And thank you too, I might show up once in a while then.

>Your gimmick is terrible
Even if I were so silly as to have tried to pull a gimmick, which I didn't, it would have been a good one.
>catch syphilis
I'm immune to disease.
>die in a fire
I'm immortal and indestructable.

Nuuuuu i was so close!

It's just fun to say "what if," plus it usually brings up some kind of relatable theme that you can think about whether it's an actual future prediction or not. Usually the advice given by the cards is good, even if it doesn't directly apply to you!

It's not that they aren't important, it's just that I don't watch enough anime to recognize their characters, so the name escapes me easily too. If I see them, I'm like "oh hey it's that girl!"

I swear, i have a park that's exactly like that here near my city.

>Decorations
Well, I didn't really expect you to know or understand what an hair clip is anyway.
8pm CST, mondays, wednesday and fridays.
I wish you luck and come around some time, ok? Ok.
Oh, then I guess I can only half relate with that.

Wow, lucky!

>The Chariot (Reversed)

It... well, you can see why that's bad, right? I don't have to explain why a chariot flipped over is a bad sign...

>Six of Swords (Reversed)
And here we have surprises and a delay in travel...

>Seven of Pentacles
Followed by bounty coming from patience and ingenuity... you uh... might wanna brush up on your survival skills. I'm sorry...

The fuck are you from that you say "an hair?" That's not a goddamn vowel sound.

Okay Neppu. I'll see you and Reimu around sometime then.

Might lurk for a bit because Neppu is adorable and I always love seeing more of her.

Exactly. I don't even need to reply.

>an hair clip
>an
Someone shoot me in the back of the head.
I realised instantly when I read my post, now my insult is invalid.
Why, thank you!

>Someone shoot me in the back of the head.
I don't use guns. I don't need to.
And I won't kill you because you are too cute.

Exactly how are you getting this
Dubs says you teach me your ways

I mean, I could maybe see it if you were from a place where they don't really enunciate their /h/s(England?), but that's kinda ridiculous.

Would you say that suicide is a valid choice?

>chariot flipped over
>I've done that before.

I know! Forgive me father cause I have sinned. It was just a slip ;u;
You seem like someone with stories to tell.
Stop creeping on me, blue pervert.

Trump won guise.

Well, each tarot card has a set of vaguely related meanings associated with it. As well as a vaguely related negative meanings if they're reversed. I draw three cards, and try to interpret them into a story or chain of advice about the future. And that's tarot reading!

No, I mean, in the worst case you'd just avoid the mountain... it does seem to all work out in the end, though it might be a pretty harrowing journey.

I'm going to kiss you and play with yoru butt while you sleep, you bully.

I don't know what it is about her, but she is such a hard girl to read. Nothing she does is typical, some stuff leans one way, and other stuff, yet another way.

I just wish that I can get closure out of her. A simple, "Yes, I am interested" or a "No, I only see you as a friend"

In fact, she never even used the word "Friend" with me, at all. But she seems to be kinda wanting to open up with me at times. But when ever she starts, she closes up again

So what is it? Is she interested? or is she not interested?

Should i kill myself?
Donny

Funny how the tables turn... I don't even have to reply, uh.

What do you think of Africa?

Hi Reimu!
Hello thread!

>Donny has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Study", "83".
uhh...no

Let's all agree, Cirno for president 2020~

- Cirno