Hey Sup Forums, I just found out I can stop time. What should I do?

Hey Sup Forums, I just found out I can stop time. What should I do?

Also, AMA.

Shoot a gun and stop time, dispose of weapon, unfreeze time and let the bullet hit you in the back of your arm like somebody shot you. Confuse the fuck out of emt's and the police with phantom bullet that forensicly will have no origin

Kill yourself faggot.

If you even can stop time why the fuck would you come to Sup Forums

for how long?

>stop time
>rape everyone in sight
>turn time to normal
>live forever with STDs

~30 minutes at a time. I think I could make it last longer if I concentrate more

I don't have a gun right now.

To get ideas of what I should do with it

I can't breathe when time is stopped, so it's as long as I can hold my breath.

This might actually be good, but I don't know if I can do it. If I loose my breath, time starts to flow again.

Fag.

If you can't breathe can you move?

Yes. I can move, move things, see, but no sound.
But it only stays stopped as long as I'm holding my breath.

How did you learn to stop time? Is it something you try to do a lot?

Are you going to search for Joestar blood?

Aaa aare you g...ggguldo?

I need to learn this shit too. Teach me email?

I don't know. Woke up today, weird shit started to happen and when I noticed time was stopping everytime I hold my breath. It's still kind of weird.
I usually breath really slowly, and sometimes even pause, so I end up having these small accidental time stops and confuse people or myself. Guess it will be better when I get used to it.

Learning from others, I'd say I should stay away from the Joestar

help me kill Kanye and feel up grills

So other people notice that time stops?
Have you tried anything to get powers like gypsies?

steal a jews shekels

use your timestop powers to steal an ECMO machine. Attach it to your bloodstream and find a way to mount it to your back.

I can't fly :(

I need to get near him, still I might get caught so it's risky

They don't notice that time has stopped, but if I accidentally stop it and move, they get confused by some sudden moves. For example, today I had to take the bus, and when I was getting up from my seat I stopped time. The girl sitting by me got spooked when I went from sitting to standing in less than a second. Fortunately people just think it's them and don't ask questions.
I didn't do anything of the occult or with that intent, just followed my everyday life.

No jews in my area (not that I know of)

That might be a good idea. Heck, imagine 1 ~2 hours of time stop yo.

go to a fortune teller/ gypsy and ask if she can figure what the fuck is up with you

Stop teim and touch sum bbubus and vayinas

do you think it has a range or does all time everywhere stop

Do you have any ideas on how this is possible? Just simply doing that may harm thing on a large scale. To quote the reverse flash "Break the sound barrier
and there's a sonic boom.
You broke the time barrier, Flash.
Time boom.
Ripples of distortion radiated out
through that point of impact...
...shifting everything just a tiny bit.
But enough."

>prune juice, lots of it
>get it dire and serious but dont use restroom
>bring cleaning rag or roll of toilet paper
>find poor victim
>stop time
>erupt ass blast all over them
>clean and resume position before time stop
>start time

Watch live tv, maybe even the news to see if they stop too.
If you die OP, will time stop forever?

I will try to look up one tomorrow

I got very tempted to do it today, but I decided to do some testing before. Just to be sure that I would be safe doing so. Maybe I can start the time stop gropping tomorrow or the next day (if I still don't feel confident).

The range is either really big or maybe infinity. I did some light testing today, and everything I could see was stopped. Even the clouds stopped moving (today was windy so it was easy to test it). Also,computers don't registry inputs when time is stopped and even then stop, loadings and all. Youtube videos and music also stop. But things appear to run ok after time resumes.

That actually scares me. I've been stopping a lot since I got it. Sometimes by pure accidents, others by testing and also because I wanted to use it. Should I keep using it?

Op give me your email so you can teach me

do you think you could expand on your power, train it like a muscle and be able to stop time without holding your breath?

Do you do anything special or just stop breathing? It might be a concentration thing. I know that when I stop breathing I think better but only for as long as I don't breathe. Try meditation to be able to do it at will

OP run an experiment like a video or something. See if it or you shows up

Have you gone to a hospital yet? You might have a bad case of stando powah.

Keep this thread up. I'll be back about in an hour. I still have many questions

OP what did you do before all this? Can you teach it?

Actually kek'd

Read your comment and did with the first live thing I found, a local tv channel with some news. The tv transmission stops, and it's like the image is just froze. No sound, just the last frame, like with everything. No inputs, as expected. And the journalists didn't appear to notice anything. Also, they appear to also ahve stopped, and continued when time resumed.
I don't have many channels, so I can't really go for something international now. Maybe testing with a livestream could work? Stopping time and seeing if the streamer reacts or something.

I don't really know. As for now, it looks like it's directly tied to my breath. If I hold it, it stops. So, maybe if I train my lungs, I might be able to hold it for longer.

Just hold my breath and bam, everything around me is like a statue. Even done it by accident a few times. But I will try it, if I can do it without holding my breath the time I can keep it might get a lot longer.

No inputs. Tried filming myself with a phone. I got it filming myself, then stopped time and went to the other side. It shows me for a few seconds, then it's basically a cut and I'm no more there. It's almost like cutting it on a video editor.

You sure your perceptions arent really messed up?

How can you tell for sure exterior reality has frozen in place?

We should think of a test for him to perform to fully verify he is stopping time.

It's that you, Trump? Did you finally decode all of Tesla's documents?

Would you be able to live stream yourself doing it and responding to basic requests like drop a ball and be on the other side of the room when it drops?

> MFW Dubs of truth

Talking to physicists here. If u can go to a uni and do a test with a laser and a receiver to interrupt the path of the light during your time travel that would prove or disprove if you are moving outside of time.

No stando powah, sadly. I really wanted The World. Or Star Platinum, it's close enough.
But no, I haven't gone to hospitals or anything today. I did went last week, but I only got (or realyzed that I did it) today, so I don't think it's linked.

Going with my daily life. The only out of ordinary thing that happened to me was a kidney stone last week, but I hardly believe it's anywhere relatade. I just woke up today and weird shit was happening.
So, no, I can't really teach it. Even I'm not sure of how I do it, I just hold my breath and bam.

I tried passing in front of people and doing some stuff. Eyes don't follow, no one looks weird. Also, cars and stuff stop moving, clouds too, eletronics stop receiving commands, even wind stops.
Either I'm tripping the hardest trip of all, or I'm really experiencing time stop.

Sadly, I'm not him.

Yes, but I'm not doing it. I am scared that some shaddy scret USA army dudes might get into my house and take me for testing in some secret base somewhere. Or maybe Russians. Heck, I'm already exposing myself too much here and testing the ability.

What do you mean? How would it work? I'm really not a physics guy.

Essentially you stand in front of the laser, then Time travel and move a little. The receiver will pick up that a photon of light was received at x time and the next one was received at a different position, proving you exceeded the speed of light, which by the way is a violation of general relativity

Also you could just film the ball drop and turn it into an experiment. Haters will say it's fake and the feds won't care

Are you Guldo what the fuck nigga you're supposed to be in the Ginyu Force

If you are actually time traveling and you are afraid of the feds you ARE already fucked because there is no way that they won't find you eventually. Run boi

Ok, that seems smart enough to try. There is a uni nearby, but I don't know if they have lasers and wobly science stuff. Is lasers common stuff?
Also, how do I convince someone to shoot me with a laser and see if I can time stop?

If I stop time, things stop falling too. They just stop midair. And fall when it resumes.
Also, videos just look like it got cutted. It's really weird.

For now I think I might be safe. But I won't do something like showing off on a livestream and stuff. I won't give them enough proof to move a team over here.

I don't mind if it looks like video editing. The more it does the less the feds will kill you. Also Lasers are in every physics department but they may not take you seriously. Here at the ANU I am tho lmaoooo

If you really do freeze everything then your vision would also stay still or you'll go blind. It might not really be a 'time stop' but moving at extreme speeds just under the speed of light. What happens when you touch something while time is frozen? does it cause even a slight ripple afterwards?

WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN

Also I love u OP for replying. I want to believe

When time is stopped does anything else happen? Do you also get strength at all for example?

I will wait until I get a better hang of this, then I might do a demonstration video. Still gotta think this through tho, I don't want feds knocking on my door.

I can see like usual. When I touch stuff it's a bit weird. Heavy things get pushed way more easily. Like, if I put a ball of paper on the air and give it a slight push, it goes straight in the direction that I pushed, then it eventually slows down and stops.
Tho, people can actually feel the touch after time resumes.

1. Finding out what is going on
2. Maybe time stop gropping
3. Definetly going to fart into elevators during time stop and leave leaving people with deadly smell without knowing who did it.

Same strenght, speed and all for me. But as I said above, things get a bit more weird around me.
The only thing that changes is that I can't hear a thing. Since I can see, I'm assuming is that maybe there is no sound in time stop or something, but it could be me tho.

Timestamp in Za warudo now

Op pls deliver a spread of OC evidence b4 this thread dies. Even if it appears fake and gay I gotta see it

I don't believe anymore. First you said objects don't fall in the timescape but the next you say that you can push things indefinitely. Even without time, friction still applies.

Kinda hard to proove friction applies since time travel doesn't fit well in our current model of the universe

It will, maybe even more. Air pressure would be massive if it's not moving which may explain not breathing, but if you rub your hand on sandpaper no matter what's going on around you, you'd still be able to feel that it's rough.

No inputs in stopped time, there is literally no way to take a pic or film it. Even so, what would be the difference between a time stopped photo and an ordinary photo?

Yes, objects don't fall. If something is falling it stops falling, and if I let it go during time stop it just stays there.
But I never said that stuff travels indefinetly. If I push a ball of paper, it goes and eventually stops, it just don't go down if I don't push it downwards.

Do a timestamp right now at least

That's how you prove it to us. I'm not sure if I read that right but it sounds like an object still floats after you time stop if you directly interacted with it. record a video with a paper ball and when the time cuts out and begins again it may appear that the ball is floating.

It's frozen in time stop not out. It would look like he dropped it I think

Here is an idea. Video yourself go in and out smacking a paper ball up in the air repeatedly. Stand away from it when you come out so it sits there on its own. Should look weird but will confirm a fair amount

I will do a video test on it, don't expect much tho.
Keep the thread alive while I'm out.
If the feds catch me, it's on you guys.

And it doesn't fall while time is stopped. When it resumes everything goes back to normal. But, for example, if a push that ball of paper in the air, it travels, then it stops, if time resumes after it stopped, it just fall on the ground. Like if I had dropped it there.

Tell me how to do it so i can start making the fire rise.

Yay OP deliver soon. Will bump

Why are you a faggot?

tfw people don't know if you hit particles at the speed of light it will result in a massive explosion

But if it's faster?

Bumpp

Bump

Donald bump. OP deliver pls

Bumping

OP here. yes I shall deliver. But I'm having troubles sending the file. So this is taking way longer than expected.
Don't die on me and I won't fail on you.

SONOCHINOSADAME JOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bamp. I'm with you op I want this clip

do whatever in [spoiler]THE WORLD[/spoiler] you want.

Bumpin' harder than I've ever bumped before

God it was just me for 30 minutes I thought I was the only guy wearing a foil hat

Make pictures of said hats
Why? No reason

Alright, OP delivering. It took longer than expected, and holy shit it's harder to post a video file on Sup Forums than I expected.
Sorry for the shitty quality camera and vertical, it's what I could do for now.
The test was simple: I dropped a pencil, stopped time, grabbed it, turned it around and kept it in front of the camera. As yo ucan see, it would be impossible to grab it and spin it in front of the camera.

You've put me on the spot here man, I got no foil. I hope this will suffice

It looks like a completely different pencil

Close, but do you have other means of creating hats?

Thought it was dumb but you know maybe, it does actually flip. You totally had ample time to fake it but I want to believe. Gonna post anymore tests??

How are you people all falling for this? Sorry to break your bubble bros but stopping time is science fiction, dream on motherfuckers

We are dreaming, or at least being entertained

Hey I'm having fun so idgaf. Said at the start it literally isn't supported by our model of understanding so either smart people are all wrong or this nig is fake

do a more complex one, thats way too easy to fake

test it out in a store, cause some chaos and record it.

Thiss

what if you get like a realy precise clock and move around while you "stop time" and shit

Buy a shitload of anal plugs, and plug one of them in every nigger you see

It's the only one I got tho

I don't know, maybe, uploading the file gave me so much trouble I got stressed.

When I learn to use this, you will be the first to fall.

I have video proof, do they have video proof? Yeah, I guess so.

Any ideas? Can't be too overboard, I'm still limited by where I am.

2am here. There is literally no store opened right now. Sorry.

I don't have any clocks around, I usually only use my pc and phone for it.

This would be fun.

Have you done it in front of people yet and if so do you make sure you aren't seen from the start so that you're arent "teleporting" from their view?

OP, you're fake. if you pause at the right time then you can see that after you catch it there's one frame of it above where your hand should have been and your hand is gone. It looks like you edited it frame by frame but there was 1 out of place.

Stop time and kill yourself

Nice.

Detective Sup Forums keking in

For as much as a bitch death as he had in DBZ, he'd be brokenly OP pretty much anywhere else. Hell he could have won in DBZ too if he didn't decide to stop using it in favor of the generic telekinesis.

Can you influence objects while there "time stopped" or do they stay in there position until you breathe again.