Information thread

Information thread

Bumping with unrelated

What the fuck is that

Little gag

Well this is irrelevant now after the election

kek

Bump

At least half of those are absolute bullshit for people who live in the real world. "Don't answer the phone unless its an emergency". "Pay for takout every day". "Carry an extra outfit with you wherever you go"

Fuck off, Christ

> if you can't understand what an email asks, don't answer.
yeah typical woman.

Did you hear about those warriors from Hammerfell? Theyve got curved swords.
>curved.
>swords.

commencing mini dump

i cannot guarantee that there will be no mustard gas recipes

Is there anything for dealing with the love of your life completely destroying you mentally, after you just recovered from being destroyed, and she had initially revived your faith in possibly being happy?

such bullshit.

Max?

Schedule > "better done than perfect"

this hurts me on a physical level

Not dubs, but truth nonetheless.

This is the closest I have got. Sorry for your loss user

>Fuck off, Christ
Fucking make me, faggot

I actually used to brush my teeth at my grandmas house with baking soda when I was a kid. I don't know how effective it was. But it worked. I'm sure modern toothpaste is better, though.

OP here, i honestly thought this tread was ganna 404. 30 min later, it's better than ever. Thx fit contributing.

Nah, not Max.

Thanks for the attempt, friend.

Which Max are you referring to? Me or that user?

missed a great opportunity by not including Prince on there

Didnt like Romans had these?

when you think you have seen everything...

These kinds of threads seem to be pretty universally liked.

You being op? No the guy who got fukkd by love

Please anything for this? I'm already getting light therapy, and it's not helping much. I had a ten hour anxiety attack because of her a few nights ago, and it really freaked me the fuck out. I need help...

I think this applies to feminists rather than women

test

Hookers and blow.

Nah but seriously, take a week and grieve. Eat like shit, watch sad movies, baww your heart out, do what you gotta do. After that, you rebuild. Eat right, start working out if you don't already, get a decent nights sleep and read a book a week minimum. Before you know it you've got bitches crawling all over you wanting a piece of that dick.

Well, it is my name, but I'm not sure if I've been fucked over by love.

yes this is true

Jim profit.. let's see if I get banned

The hard part about it though, I've met dozens of girls both before and after her, and no one has ever given me the whole love at first sight thing. The first time I met her was the most magical thing I've ever felt. I had a girlfriend of seven years who I loved, and I never felt for her even a fraction of what this girl made me feel before we even spoke to each other...

I got into working out a few days ago and have been doing it every day. I used to eat like shit but decided it's probably not the best thing for me, and I've been bawling my eyes out every day for over a month.

We've technically broken up, but it was because I told her she had to be in charge of fixing our relationship because I couldn't do it anymore since she ran into a horrible series of months of depression. This shit is too much, man.......

Post results

You both really need to stop being a pussy.
10k years ago we hunted mamuts for fucks sake.

I had a guide of how to be a nigger but I can't find it. So take this instead

Sure, why not

or they could button their jackets

That's what I'm trying to do, dick. I'm trying to metaphorically hunt woolly fucking mammoths here, but I'm all mentally fucked up.

I gots a decent amount. I shall dump my shit

oh man you can just feel how blueballed and butthurt the maker of this shitty OC is. Dude just ignore cunt women and work your way on the fineass babes who love to fuck ez life

Jim profit

>better done than perfect
...said the guy who does half assed work.

Waiting.

*Jeopardy theme plays*

i kek'd. well one

Maybe you dont realize now, but your desire of attention and love comes from the lack of value that you have inside.
Ask yourself why the fuck you want a girl, why you give value to things that dont deserve it.
Answer this things:
-What "value" is, and how it works on society
-What "loneliness" is, and how it works on society
-What "love" is, and how it works on society
Read a fucking book nigga, you are your own prison.
And yeah, i had severe crippling depression for being a piece of shit. Lost the girl that loved me (and i loved) since 5 yo at the age of 20. My parent got divorsed and both did emotional and mental violence against me. I lost everything, since a good body, and all my values and principles. I had nothing, and i build myself up.
5 years of depression, and I beat it. The only drugs that I used as medical drugs, was weed.
Didnt went to psicology, or any of that gay stuff.
Also i have aspergers, so yeah, im pretty fucked up a priori.
Im being a dick to you, cuz you are acting like a little bitch. You are going to die anyways, and nothing going to really matter, but enjoy the time that you have left.

your welcome fags

>zero cost
I have to pay for the tuna can and the oil, grease or wax.

this is the worst fucking advice ive ever read

A+

Can I use this to get him drunk?

How's Iraq doing, user?

This

Dump moar

Also, bump

Itès getting kinda hot, my last got kicked me in the nuts, I'm forced to use a Quran as a fleshlight. Itès hard man.

Don't balme aspergers for being a cunt you cunt, don't bring the rest of us down with you. Have you considered the fact that you're just a shitty person? If not, please do. You fucking cunt.

h

look at that shit