I don't understand this. Someone please explain this to me before I cry. This guy looks nothing like a 6'3" blonde hair...

I don't understand this. Someone please explain this to me before I cry. This guy looks nothing like a 6'3" blonde hair, blue eyed buff greek god a girl like this should be attracted to

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/politicalkathy
youtube.com/watch?v=GovgRSpLKHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because low standards

maybe she doesn't like douchebags.

Why would a woman liek that have to lower her standards? She can have anyone she wants

fucking someone doesn't mean they'll do what you want afterwards. if she was shallow she wouldn't be dating him, it's that simple.

He is a manlet also

just be yourself and have a good personality

Dude has a 9inch cock. /thread

He is going to need it to penetrate that ass

She's a virgin and likes his small 3 inch asian cock. Plus, the shitty muffler on his rice burner makes her cunny tingle.

do you like her ass?

OP is fucking acoustic

It's all about personality, healthy bod and the alpha confidence. I realised this way too late in life.

Lol.

> being this insecure about own social autism that he has to make racist insults to make himself feel better about being a pathetic virgin

he's ripped and goes to the gym every week. anyone dating would need to be.

continue to be mad while sitting in front of your computer.

Maybe he's actually not a cringy virgin neckbeard that cries over the success of other males while fapping and cursing the world why he can never get a waifu

this

Can't wait for all the blond, blue eyed whities to be fed up with losing their lineage and lash out so we can put a bullet between their eyes and be done with it.

>mfw we kill the last of the white supremacist scum that plagued the US since its conception

Truths

Op
Po

she obviously has mental problems which causes low self esteem. In her feeble mind, she thinks she doesn't deserve any better and the fact that she is a race mixer, she doesn't. she deserves worse. she deserves to have a nigger beat her every morning and eventually kill her in a domestic dispute

Someones salty, bitter and insecure

that someone is you

>its called Math

every bitch these days wants Math

How can a white girl with a phat ass like prefer asian boys?

The world isn't fair. Get over it.

she is a race mixer. I don't like anything about her. The fact that I have to share my planet with someone so disgusting makes my stomach turn. I hope she gets hit by a bus so I can have a good laugh when her chink boyfriend leaves her for someone who is mobile

lol pussy white boys, asian dudes been fucking your girl JEREMY LONG style

lmao, so it's ok for white men to mix but when a white women mixes then you feel like you own them.

YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT FROM MUSLIMS!! LOOOL

idk why mods don't just straight up ban these r/asianmasculinity fucks

stop being such a cuck faggot
kys

whats her gram tho

lmao

get more angry. it's not even your woman and you're acting like a cuck.

sure cheng ping pong

Maybe he's not a drone of our consumerist society like you are. Grow a brain before you think you can make anything even coming close to an observation
Or just go buy abercrombie clothes and keep asking why you're so unnattractive

Maybe the dude's funny as fuck, confident, on top of his life, kind, and a complete demon in bed.

There's some gangsta in that steely gaze.

Why you butthurt? Greek gods aren't always supremely attractive

This kills the r/asianmasculinity

keep sitting in front of your computer and whining. she mixes and you get angry like a little racist when white men aren't the ones mixing.

get more mad white boy

Gook detected

WHITED

kek you're so beta you think like this

insecure racist detected. you won't sleep with a girl as hot as he can, but someday you'll find an ugly pig.

WHITE MEN COCK SO BIG ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME

just go to bed cheng

Silly dog eater

go fuck an ugly white girl while asian men date the good looking ones. doesn't matter if she's ugly as sin cause white pride, amirite?

Women like money, financial security, first and foremost. You can be a 3/10 but as long as you have money, your own place, and a car, you can get almost any girl if you put your mind to it.

White / Asian mixing usually produces freaking hot offspring.

Let the world be more attractive

stay mad sissy

the left one is literally from a trap, you can even see the tanlines, try harder

being white didn't save you from your fat and ugliness. how much time do you sit in that chair getting fatter each day?

You've been watching too much tv. Of course looks are a factor in every relationship but it's just one of many.

uh huh whatever makes you feel better Ling

Op, a grown up knows there is way more to relationships than physical attraction. Use your head you asshole.

I'm white, american, and rocking the average 6 incher, but ok

Atleast i'm a white fatass. You're still a gook

Really? and I'm a purple unicorn

when did I say it was okay for white men to race mix? saying you are not attracted to your own kind is pretty much saying you don't like yourself

>you'll find an ugly pig
as long as she's Caucasian and has pride in herself, I'd take her over a race traitor any day

Can...can I ride you?

twitter.com/politicalkathy
this be her^

oh cool one of these threads

yes it is

He's probably good at math or something.

Dad's probly hooked up to fuck.

Men don't have to be attractive. He's probably rich as fuck.

lil dicky has some pretty good songs

like which?

Molly is pretty good

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

where'd you get the idea that greeks are attractive?

no his song not the drug

idk who he is

lil dicky?

got it

dope

you didnt type anything this time

Because people don't have to date in their league. Sure she could get someone more attractive but maybe she just likes him. Just because a girl is hot doesn't mean she only wants Chads. Maybe she just actually likes him.

youtube.com/watch?v=GovgRSpLKHk
how will r/asianmasculinity ever recover?

I just don't have anything to say

damn and i thought i made a friend

ugly Asian vs hot blonde ,yeah you win amerifag.

dang

It's almost like people have different tastes despite what they themselves look like.

He seems smart, has humor, money. Try harder OP.

do you want to come to my birthday party

OP's probably mad because a white guy cucked him lol

>asianmasculinity
me so sorry

nah i'll be too busy fucking some yellow bitches

gettin all the white women with this ass

white guys of America are so badly cucked nowadays you don't even need to start a bigblackcock thread to get one over on them, just little Asian dick thread has whitefags beat.

Because what you look like doesn't correlate with your attraction, an entirely separate emotional mechanism, fucking imbecile. There are people attracted to their cars.

asian sissies know their place

keep telling yourself that chink lol