Butt hurt liberals

Butt hurt liberals

that must be somebody you know personally otherwise you wouldn't have blocked the face.

Gets triggered on fb cries about it on Sup Forums
It's this your safe space faggot?

Gr8 b8

>Relating 9/11 to an election result. Truly a sad day. Marking the depravity of Hillary's goon squad. For shame.

There are big faggots on both sides. I guarantee for every faggot on the left ehining today their would have been an equal number of faggots on the right bitching if she won.

Hurrr trump is hitler

Durr shes a criminal and needs to go to jail

Americans are gigantic babies and throw tantrums whenver they dont get what they want.

Yuck she reminds me of chicks i knew in college. Why would anyone want to help dirty muslim filth or stinky niggers without homes.

the big butthurt of 2016

Trump himself is a liberal pretending to be retarded to win the election.

But the thing he's not is a progressivist, which is what the people being posted in this thread are.
To see the difference is quite simple:
Liberal:"Do the fuck you want as long you don't hurt the right of others"
Progressivist:"Do the fuck I want because come on, its 2015!!"

>Liberals aren't Progressivists

he doesnt have to pretend to be retarded. thats why he won.

Yes, you can have liberals that aren't progressivists.
Actually, its a bit contradictory to try to be both, as you also must be an authoritarian fuck to be a progressivist.

The man lives off people underestimating him.

Just because the media said that Hillary would won doesn't mean it would happen... This elections were a victory to democracy... Not just because some fancy famous people and SJW said trump is an idiot... Trump says the things that the people want... I mean seriously which American citizen wants Muslims community? Or illegal immigrants? It's hard to say these things specially when everything you do it's judge by the "minorities" but that what they are... Minorities... Its democracy... Deal with

She should stay out of Whole Foods for a bit, it's making her cranky

So when Paco from down the street robs and rapes her, she won't report him to police because he be Mexican? Good to know

>They deserve a better life
Everybody says this and it's true, it's a fundamental human right... but nowhere does it state that it has to be America. Countries have laws you must obey, so don't get salty when they deport your ass. Her family DOES deserve a better life than some rat infested favela where your day's highlight is almost getting kidnapped and forced into slavery on a cocaine plantation, but that doesn't mean you can find it THERE.

But... Trump isn't Hitler. Hitler died a long time ago, friend.

And Hillary is undergoing a re-opened federal investigation. She did break laws that would land any "normal" people in federal prison.

Don't even try to compare those two statements, when one obviously false, and the other is very true.

I dont understand this logic at all. Every person in the world locks there homes at night for fear of intruders, whats the difference between that and stoping illegals coming into your country ?

>had to come here ILLEGALLY

I wonder why they HAD to come here illegally.

Why couldn't they just come here legally?

11/9 is also the date the Berlin wall fell

>...illegaly
>They had to strive and work to get a residence card

Sounds like this bitch doesn't know what "illegal" means.

because we weren't accepting legal immigrants at the time because too many illegals. the irony

In case anyone's wondering.

amanda . crowley . 144

actually it's a top public post in the trending section. I saw it before coming here. He might know them but they're readily available

they all have to go back

The US has actually had very restrictive immigration policies since the Cold War. There are people right now from all over waiting for years to get a visa. That's why I'm hoping for immigration reform that could accommodate all the applicants to the US to examine their history and let in the ones deserving of American citizenship. It's no good to have a bottleneck at the border of law abiding immigrants while desperate families and criminals simply sneak in.

I wish this was real tbh lol.

OC

>weeaboo profile pic
>mfw holding hands with girls

I'd rather see whatever that autist posted than the other shit. Probably pretty lulzy

Yeah we can read dumb fuck

Apparently where ever this cunt's spic parents should have stayed rather than invade my country illegal should have been her president.

I agree, trump is her president.

rekekt

edgy

>Paragraph breaks...how do they work?

Kekus Maximus! Don't even care if this is real. Fucking gold.