To young to buy alcohol but i'm trying to get a ton of it. Ideas to get it?

To young to buy alcohol but i'm trying to get a ton of it. Ideas to get it?

Inb4 steal it.

Does walmart have hard liquor?

fuck off faggot.

fuck off my dood

brew it

Depends on the wal mart, really. Also beyond theft you'll need to get a friend or something to buy it. If you look legit old enough then you can probably get by at a smaller store.

What not to do? Filter rubbing alcohol/aftershave.

Why all the booze? Are you doing one of those 80's party movie deals?

Well if I do "Take" it, I want too do it 1 time that'll last me a very long time. Like a heist or some shit.

Any ideas on how to actually get it out of the isle without looking susp

Walmart in particular controls their liquor fairly well so I wouldn't suggest there. Depending on your state grocery stores tend to have less security so you're better off trying to steal from there.

As for looking "suspicious", well that's a hard one. If you're looking to do a heist you're going to look suspicious as fuck.

Anywho, I suggest grocery stores, wine is a little easier to steal one bottle at a time, less security, less people.

So as a career alcoholic, gotta ask why you're interested in stockpiling booze anyway. There's not much benefit to it really.

I've seen the isle here, there's no protection. It's just like a normal isle for food etc. Do I just roll up with a cart and put it in. I don't see how i can do it lowkey.

I like to drink but I don't always have it, because I cant' buy it.

you're gonna have to be more specific. Isopropyl? Ethanol? Methanol? glycerol? menthol?

Anything I can get.

your best odds are to go play "hey mister" and try to get a bottle. I'd go with the densest alcohol you can get like 151 or everclear. no, they will not buy you more than one bottle.

anything else is likely to get you arrested.

Grab some bags from the self checkout area then get yourself a cart. Wheel your cart over to the alcohol aisle then grab some alcohol and put it directly into the plastic bags. Then just wheel yourself right out the door. Employees won't stop you because you look like you're doing something completely normal. If they do just say you bought it and don't let them question you further(they won't, no one cares). On the off chance someone actually was watching you on camera or something you can always just leave the cart and run.

Welp, if there's no protection and if you want to heist it, as you've said, then your best option is to load a cart/trolley and book it out as fast as you can. Lame advice, yes, but there's not really a secret trick to this whole deal, least not with the information you've provided me. I would recommend plotting the most direct escape route out of the store and have a means of escape when you get outside (like a car), but don't be a fool and park the car where it's easily seen. I lack the magic bullet here.

As for your explanation, makes sense. I think you'd be better off stealing it piecemeal (one bottle at a time). Safer, less obvious, easier to store at your residence, easier to dispose of evidence.

oh, you can buy isopropyl easy. walmart's got rubbing alcohol by the boatload.

how old are you exactly?

bad idea

good idea

anymore of that comic op?

Oh my fucking god I love you. That's honestly really smart. I'm going to be having 5 other people with me, do I just tell them to go do their own thing. 5 people walking out is suspicious as fuck. Or do I get them to distract and fuck around.
I was thinking getting like 5 honestly. Is that stupid? I don't think I can pull this off every week, which is why I'd want to do it once and last me a while.
I agree. I did ask someone to buy me beer once, and it worked. But the second idea is free and is great.

(5) 750 ml bottles? Yeah, I'd say that's excessive. Back when I'd shoplift I always erred on the side of safety (ie. less exposure) and mixed up the stores from which I'd pilfer.

Caution keeps you out of jail. Just sayin'

even white people have thieving niggers in their race.

A group of young people is always suspicious. Adults are lonely and bored, if you can just look mildly annoyed and be calm you can blend in.

just get some wood alcohol. its totally legal from home depot!

We draw less attention. I can't remember the name of the comedian (black fellow), but back in the day he'd get some black friends together and walk through a store, thus distracting the staff while a group of his white friends would rob them blind.

Gotta do what you gotta do honestly.
Yeah, I don't think Walmart has small bottles, do they? So it's basically go big or go home. Safety is none at this point. If someone walks up to me my plan is to abandon and book it out.
Well yeah, that's why they go in by themselves and fuck around so everybody suspects them and I'll go in lowkey and do my shit.
ok
Amazing, that's the plan for me.

this person is a 16-17 year old highschool student. not looking suspicious is not an option,

Good luck you highly immoral individual! *wink*

Eh, I can try my best. Alcohol is pretty close to the door. All goes wrong I can just stiff arm the staff and book it out of the store.

Wear some gym shorts and decently big shorts. Grab a fifth, go to an empty aisle (without many camera angles AKA NOT FUCKING ELECTRONICS, shove that shit down your shorts and tighten your waistband. I used to like to put it on the side of my hip, put my hand in my pockets to support it. Usually I went with a friend, waited in line with them while he bought a soda or something so we could walk out with a bag. Super simple. Probably did it 10-20 times as a teen.

Just Hey Buddy like the fucking urchin you are

now ask for some advice about bail money.

Thanks
That actually seems mad suspicious. How do you hide a bottle in shorts.

ya ever wonder what that little triangle next to the post # does?

If you look old enough go to a sports bar and order a drink, be confidant or you won't get it plus get kicked out. I do it all the time at places like beef o' bradys, bdubs, almost anywhere really.

I guess.

If I get arrested, what do?

Not an adult, so how bad could it be.

Cargo shorts

Oh makes sense. But i'm trying to get at least 3 bottles.
Eh, I have 5 people with me. 1 drink doesn't really cut it.

i came to this thread looking for more AD r34 and instead find you fags responding to this nigger

I liked the guys idea with the bags. But if you could clarify it'd be great. Wouldn't it look suspicous me rolling up with 3 empty bags into an isle? Or should I put them in my pocket. But I swear to god someone would walk into the isle while i'm trying to shove bottles into a bag.

This is probably what I'm going to have to do, any other ideas?

just wait till trump lowers the legal age to drink alcohol. Its going to happen.

better?

You'll be tried as an adult and you'll be paying for this mistake long after you're 21.

I know you don't feel like it now, but 21 comes and goes like nothing.
Just fucking wait you can be an alcoholic in a few years dude.

Just get a homeless guy to buy it for you retard

:/

So they can steal my money.

Get a boot

no you go to the store with them but wait outside and tell them they can keep the change and theyll do it for you, if he tries to leave without giving your booze you and your friends lay the smack down on him

Honestly if you have the time just make it like me. Go here and learn how to make it, takes about two weeks though so that kinda sucks. Most you might have to spend to get about a half galon of 11% wine would be like $10 maybe?
https: //knoji.com/how-to-make-alcohol-an-extremely-cheap-fast-and-easy-way-to-make-decent-quality-alcoholic-beverages

Bottles really arent that big. If you just put it in your waistband, tighten that thing, and put your shirt over it no one will notice. Try it at home. You can make it look natural.

Distill your own, newfag

Did it once, looked like I had a huge shlog donger... and it showed through my shirt

If you can outrun a security guard they can't do shit but call the cops and you'll be long gone by then. If you can't, I hope you can act remorseful.

Really though OP, consider investing in a cheap fake ID. I know IDgod is all the rage nowadays for cheap id's. I promise the walmart cashier isnt going to give a fuck as long as you have some semblance of an ID. MUCH less likely to get in trouble this way.

Don't put it in your front. Put it on your side. Unless your wearing a skintight shirt it should flow pretty naturally

Fuck him, he's just trying to scare you and be a good influence. You don't need that in your life.

One of the guys I know from highschool went into the grocery story once, loaded up a cart full of beer, and just walked out. Ballsiest thing I've ever seen but it somehow worked. Probably stole a dozen 30's.

Alright faggot heres what you do. Go into a grocery store, smiths safeway whatever the fuck. Get one of those hand carts fill it up with liquor bottles. Dont act suspicious and youll be fine. Speaking from expirience, not underaged just an alcoholic

Quick, summon the mods

No bag...? Just hand cart and walk out?
I wish my dick was big enough to do that.
i know, fuck that, make memories.

Cvs has liquor ready to grab and run. Just dont act or dress suspicious shop around for a few. As for Wal-Mart neighborhood market i went a while ago and in a 5 minute span 2 people who were not together put 3 packs in their back packs and walked out like nothing and i saw them do this. Try your luck but be a fast runner and hide your face. Good luck

Dumbass dont steal from a liquor store youre gunna get arrested just Hey Buddy and you wont end up in jail, just drunk

5 of y'all? Just do a beer run. Look for the beer they pile up (bud light, coors) near the exit. Each grab one and leg it

don't got a cvs, walgreens dollar store they got alcohol there?its not a liquor store u fuk

Yep, maybe toss a bag ofchips or something on top
>pic related is turn out from last run

Of course you want the bag. Some people are just trying to give you bad advice to get you caught. If you get away with it post pics of your success. Just make sure you screenshot your picture and rename it in paint. You don't want to get fucked by exif data.

Isopryll is cheap and no age restraints, but it'll kill you... Great for cleaning bongs tho.

Could I just say fuck it. Have 2 people watch each side of the fucking isle. Me and a guy walk in. I fill up his backpack to the brim. Walk out?

Thanks bro
Wym kill you? Like it CAN but its worth it?

>To young to buy alcohol
>he doesn't live in a country that allows you to buy alcohol once you turn 18 at least

kill yourself, if you are providing alcohol to minors you are literally risking other peoples lives

America
K fuck off

>find bum outside of store
>give him a handjob
>profit???

Where do you live! Do you have a liquor store that delivers? Pay a homeless guy to buy it for you

Sounds completely possible and a somewhat decent plan. If youre in america the security guards cant legally physically stop you or chase you once you leave the store so to maximize your turn out you could have a couple more people with back packs. Just dont walk in a group out the door an dont look super suspicious an youll be fine

only a fucking idiot would steal it if they have the money to purchase it

Any store retard... actually do it you dumb fuck go steal from any store that has cameras on all its exits and will call the police on you

Who said I can afford 5 bottles of alcohol.
So that over the cart thing? Less complex. and yes we'll all have bags

THIS

you will get your picture taken and given to police and they will look out for you

>this
This is what me and my buddies did back in high school to get liquor or beer. We'd go to the liquor on the black side of town, and I'd approach someone loitering out front. Being a pretty big black guy was helpful for this
>inb4 leave nigger
Ask him if he could grab me something for a couple 40's/keep the change Give him enough cash so he'd have 5 or 6 bucks leftover. Get my shit when he comes out, say thanks and dip.

>he can't get alcohol at 18
Cucked

Don't be greedy man... just get one don't risk criminal charges being a fuckwit trying to steal alcohol

>2016
>drinking liquor
>not smoking weed
>why?

this thread is pathetic

The cart is more or less for a single person job,like i said alcoholic so i dont care for sharing the profit. The bags should work great my recommendation grab all the most expensive nice shit as you can. Its equal risk as the cheap shit

>2016
>smoking weed
>not eating human flesh
>why?

ight
america
5 people 1 bottle? :/
Drinking has a better effect and it's cheaper.
I smoke too.

>2016
>being alive
>not having someone chop your limbs off and feed them to you
>not having them kill you after the final supper
>why?

The song what about mouth wash by Trevor Moore

Yo honky listen up, go to a walmart out of your imeediate area. Find a six pack of soda, go to the beer isle and skillfully replace with beer or malt liquor beverage. Then go through the self check out. You could go for two 6 packs if youve got big balls. You will be seen by cameras so cover up and you can only do this once.

>2016
>Not sucking dick for money
> Not using that money to buy crack
> Not using that crack addiction to steal from my parents
>Not using that money to buy alcohol
>End up being a drunk faggot
> killing urself
>Why?

That seems like a complete ton of effort when I could just grab it and walk out.

Nigga you will set off an alarm

>alarms on bottles of alcohol what

In fact there are cops outside all the walmarts in our area because niggers do this all the time

Walmart will make the buyer sign something if you buy "a ton of it"
8 boxes of 30 pack beers and who ever is paying is signing something.

good thing im white

Hollaaa

why not both?

Thanks Sup Forums, I'm glad I can go to Sup Forums and most of you, help me with my illegal activities. It's not really possible to talk to many people about the things I do, but It's always great knowing that another group of people who don't give a shit about anything, will help me. I'll report back what happens on Friday.

Thanks for the ideas Sup Forumsros.