Can we have a cut/self harm thread?

Can we have a cut/self harm thread?

>Attention Whoring: The thread

but it's so beautiful

I used to do it quite a bit, oddly enough that shit actually helps a lot. As long as i you forget why youre doing it, all is good niggi
But im glad im ~3 yrs clean

Damn, this is exactly where and how I used to cut. I hid it for years. Even just wearing bathing suits with "boyshorts" covered it up.

Kill yourself already... just got a bit deeper with the knife

It takes significantly longer for thigh wounds to heal than arms I noticed

Sorry you're misinformed, harmers don't wanna kill themselves, If you are then you should really pick another method cos this isn't about suicide.

Is it painful to cut yourself with a knife? I remember I used my nails.

Not exactly. A little but it's very bearable, and often you'll experience worse pain after rather than in the moment. You're likely to catch it and cleaning the wounds stings

Is that you Jess?

I used an exact O knife clean easy cuts felt good

Is SH actually just for attention

oh jesus i need more

Sick ylyl thread

I do it because I fucking hate myself but I don't feel like killing myself during spikes of anger or self-loathing

Would prefer no one sees it. If I had a gun, I would have shot myself in the head already

I did it on and off for about a year, was having a very rough time. Got really drunk on a night out and went overboard when I got home one time, ended up cutting so deep I made some pretty nasty scars on my right thigh. Waking up the next day to a bloodstained mattress and a wounded leg was horrible, only made the situation worse. Biggest regret to this day. It helps temporarily but is not the long term solution by any means.

yeah former cutter here, can confirm that its a short term solution.
I was so angry and depressed that it was the one thing I had control over, and honestly it was a full blown addiction for me. It was the thing I looked forward to in my life when I hated my whole life and wanted to die

glad you got over it bro

lol this thread is just a bunch of cat scratches, what pussies

I used knives. Most do it because it works. I'd usually be too sad or too angry, or feeling nothing. Then you snap out of it, a little.

For hillary?

Honest question here - What is the purpose of these threads? Is it to "show off" with your cuts or are you being turned on by them?

1 decent laceration OP
Those are abrasions
B for effort
Abrasions1 or 2 lacerations, rest abrasions
Quantity doesn't equal quality, mostly abrasions
^
^^
Abrasions are for attention/too weak to push and pull with a sharp blade

Sideways for attention, longways for results.

fresh cuts what do u guys think?

I think that if you have a vagina, you should be my friend. tbh ill settle for a effeminate man

thisismyfetish

what's the word written there?

meme

clearer picture thx
bonus if you get genitalia in the shot

I love me some strawberry jam!